What are some questions to ask liberals that will make them contradict themselves?

What are some questions to ask liberals that will make them contradict themselves?

"why do you support abortion but not the death penalty"?

Why do you trust science on racial differences but not on climate change ?

They don't equate abortions with ending a life. Just last night my girlfriend was bitching about how El Salvador treats women who get abortions.

"why was it bad to forcefully suppress native american resistance to immigration but its good to forcefully suppress white resistance to immigration "

If you love diversity so much, why do you want everyone to race-mix into one race? Wouldn't that destroy diversity?

Why care about "gender" more than physical sex?

Should blacks and whites be held to the same standard if it promotes equal rights?

Do you agree safety is important? If so, why support antifa, BLM, ect?

Isn't actual violence far worse than the suspicion of violence?

At what point would you say a black man has a right to defend himself against a white? Does this apply vice versa?

Why do you take institutional racism seriously if you cannot find hard, irrefuetable proof of it?

Do you think racism can be caused by peoples behavior?

(to a muslim woman when meeting her, if you are male) no no, its ok to shake my hand, I identify as a woman :^)

Why do you coddle people with by far the most conservative, widespread ideology on the planet? (Islam)

>America
>clapping
kek

That unironically activated my almonds.

It's a total inversion of justice: they'll kill the innocent but not the guilty. What does that mean? Are libs actually demonic?

Racial differences are Science
Climate change, like Jewish Economics is Social Science

"RACE DOESN'T EXIST YOU MORON!"
"HEY, STOP BEING RACIST!"

The same way you cripple a narcissists ego. Give no sense of hostility and lightly ask direct questions using soft wording.
example: sorry how can x be related to y?

"how did you come to that conclusion?"
"Do you think there is more to _____ then that?"

If defensive
>I'm only asking cause you seemed to know a good bit.
If aggressive
>I was only asking, didn't mean to talk down to you sorry.

if yes.
>So you can't say for sure then.

if no
>I'm sure there is.

The trick is if you feel you chased them into a corner. Just to back away and give them breathing room. Then repeat till they have to rethink things. The illusion of options must be kept up for them to remain calm.

Is white flight bad? Is gentrification bad? If yes to both, are white people just morally not allowed to ever move?

"If we need universal basic income to replace vanishing jobs due to automation, how can we need constant immigration, both legal and illegal, to fill jobs?

If Trump is stupid, then why did he win the election against Hillary Clinton?

Underrated posting

Why do you support raising the minimum wage while also having no problem with illegal immigrants coming here and doing jobs for less than minimum wage?

I don't think the left has any ability to see how contradictory their ideas are.

Trumps final form

"If liberals believe in self-expression, why can't I decorate my residential area by hanging niggers off of the street lights?"

>mfw I remember some dude was furious that his gf was going to get an abortion when he wanted her to keep the child
>mfw he went full madman and killed her
>mfw he was charged with double murder because of the fetus...the one she was planning on getting aborted

I actually remember reading the article in the (((paper))) and waiting for them to point out the complete retardation of it, but they didn't. Then I thought the Onion had released a newspaper, but they hadn't.

"Why are you against fascism?"

>(((manmade climate change)))

Liberalism is a cult under Judaism. Naturally the answer is yes.

You'd think art majors would figure it out by now...

Molech needs his sacrifices.

If everyone is considered unique (both physically and mentally), then does that confirm that there are differences between different races (again, both physically or mentally)?

Have you ever met a leftist that doesn't use doublethink? That's why they're so retarded. They constantly hold views that completely disagree with each other and pick and choose which one to use to suit their argument and that's why you can't beat them. It's like trying to debate with a child in every single way. They don't have the self awareness to know how stupid they sound and their own arrogance determines it's only because they're so smart that you don't "get" their argument.

>"We need to mix all the races together to end racism!"
>"We need to have a diverse country with lots of different races in it because it's progressive!"

>"Hitler was a dictator and dictatorships are wrong!"
>"REVOLUTION NOW (((COMRADES!)))"

>"It's so racist that their aren't more non-whites in jobs! White privilege much!"
>"We need more (((diversity quotas))) that hire non-whites based solely on their skin colour!"

>Etc
>Etc
>Etc

You could sit and list them all day. They're genuinely braindead.
I used to always be amazed at how (((Jim Jones))) convinced thousands of people to hand over everything to him and hundreds to suicide themselves. Then I got older and realised the majority of people are fucking stupidity and want validation from anywhere and that the Jews actually are pretty much right. Goys, for the most part, are cattle. They can't be saved. They're the kind of people who would have died as infants 500 years ago.
Sad.

No, because we're all exactly the same. No one is better than anyone and we all evolved identically. The fact we're unique special snowflakes too is irrelevant.

If men and women are the same why do some people need correct surgery to convert to the other.