I... Hurt myself
Today
To see if i still feel
I... Focus on
The pain
The only thing
That's real...

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

>Its not the information that's important, it the way it was obtained.

Lefty logic but at least they are being consistent with this one.
>DNC emails reveal high levels of corruption
>THEY HACKED OUR EMAILS!
If Bernice had any balls the whole party would be burnt down.

So?

Hillary deserves the death penalty for being a treasonous cunt.

The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

>goldman
(you)

that headline is misleading, goy

>Lawyer
Liberals rushin' to make themselves look like dumbasses.

he's 11

>(((GOLDMAN)))
gee, like a clockwork

My kitchen cabinet just collapsed lads what do. It's 2 pm i literally woke up thinking someone's breaking

Just because you were molested as a child does not mean it is normal for an 11 year old to not be a virgin. Seriously though, who would look at this and not think the left is mentally fucked up?

You shills are pathetic
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

The entire meeting may have been part of a larger election-year opposition effort aimed at creating the appearance of improper connections between Trump family members and Russia that also included a now-discredited intelligence dossier produced by a former British intelligence agent named Christopher Steele who worked for a U.S. political firm known as Fusion GPS, whose owner is virulently anti-Putin.

>Don Jr can be more uncouth than his dad on twatter
>better go for character assassination

Surprised it took this long desu

say with me :
FAAAAAAKE NEEEEEEEEEEWSS

it's getting boring ... get a grip, lamestream media !

Is this Jr.'s revenge for daddy being mean to him all those years ago?

It collapsed? You might need to totally start over, they sound like shitty cabinets. I recommend a strong wood and heavy brackets. Now is a good time to get into wood carving. What's the thing where they burn designs and stuff into wood?

I hope the libs keep doubling down on the Russian conspiracy. It only hurts them.

ok but the only thing that matters is what they talked about, so what did they discuss? where are the tapes? where is the transcript?

Oh boy another nothingburger

Call me when you have video footage. Veritas can get hidden camera footage of people confessing to fraud and crimes, Assange can get everyone's email from three rooms in an embassy, you can't get a scrap of hard evidence anywhere?

More likely it's that he's at the same mental level of his father. That of a 14-year old boy.

In what way is this hurting "libs?" Only deep in he hole Trumpcucks like you think it's all made up.

I bet you're glad Putin told you that it was all made up.

2-3x a day shill

And the hits keep coming!
The dossier is mostly true.

bump

>Trump will NEVER win the primaries, lmao ron paul
>Okay, he won the primaries. He will NEVER win the Presidency though, checkmate bigot.
>Right, he won the presidency. He will NEVER last a 4 year term, just any day now.
>Hmm, Okay 4 years is a given, he will NEVER EVER EVER last an 8 year term.
>Finishes 8 year term.

Haha right wing snowflake, I knew he'd EVENTUALLY stop being president. I wasn't wrong.

>talked with a lawye-
and it's fucking nothing
sage, report and ignore

I told you...
$230M Russian Tax Scam-->FSB Front-->Greedy American's--> Trump Real Estate=Here we are!
www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/manhattan-us-attorney-announces-civil-forfeiture-complaint-against-real-estate

>sage, report and ignore
faggot

>whoever made this never realized that aside from the clothing nearly everyone exhibits those traits
autism shoes are a dead giveaway, tho

he's 11, I should hope he's a virgin

Did they actually give proof this time or is this more fake news

>133049286
because its bearing no fruit for the party and is birther level at this point. When nothing continues to comes of it it will literally be the biggest waste of effort the party has to offer as they will have nothing but a debunked non consequential investigation to point to in 2018