Tweet this at him
Spencer claimed he started AltRight.com in 2009
Here is the website domain in 2011
web.archive.org/web/20110817030615/http://altright.com:80/
Doesnt exist.
Here it is in March 2016:
web.archive.org/web/20160225195941/http://www.altright.com:80/
The earliest shown archive is a broken link from 2015
Which coincides with Donald Trumps run for President and the media pushing the term "Alt-Right"

Richard Spencer is a liar and likely a government spook

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20100407230331/http://www.alternativeright.com:80/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

the site he claims he started in 2009 was either alternateright.com or alternativeright.com (it might have had a hyphen in it, i don't know)

it was never an actual active website though apart from a redirect to his shitty radix nonsense so i don't know why he mentions it so frequently.

Look at this copypasta lmao

First time I heard it ever being mentioned was when Clinton said it on stage. It's why I won't latch myself it it.

to*

He does not claim that you retarded retard. He claims he started alternativeright.com in 2009 or whatever year. Altright.com is new

web.archive.org/web/20100407230331/http://www.alternativeright.com:80/
see it was up in 2010 but just aggregating articles

Agreed

Exfuckingactly
This guy always stank
He just appeared out of nowhere and suddenly every MSM outlet was giving him interviews

>open borders articles
>pro islamist articles

Looooooool

he was trying to latch himself onto the cuckservative meme over a year before the clinton speech happened. just because you are a newfag doesn't mean he wasn't trying to self promote prior to the first time you heard of him.

IIRC Spencers website was called alternativeright.com

i wasn't saying anything about the content of the articles i am just saying your conspiracy theory is baseless and you're terrible at investigation.

Alt right - Alt light... Both shit. Why voluntarily put yourself into a group. You're asking to be profiled.

That's because you're a newfag pleb who doesn't follow metapolitics and watches Fox News. Not something you should be proud of, cockboy

no, no, no, goy let this nice man do your thinking and public appearances for you

t. CIA LARPops shill

If you still haven't realized Richard Spencer is a plant/controlled opposition/DNC employee, you might actually have brain damage.

you type that up in 2 minutes immediately after thread started or is that copypasta CIA shill text?

this confirms it, not only is Spencer CIA but they have a massive shilling campaign going on on Sup Forums now to quash any investigation into him being a CIA nigger

CIA lives and breathes to subvert momentum like what we've built up. naming it so that the media has an easy target to defame to normies (started happening already now). Having a leader who says the Holocaust happened and that Israel is the chosen nation. He will run the momentum into the ground once it's too late for us to find someone new to be a spokesman

>Trolling with his steering wheel
that's some advanced technique i didn't know of

ok is this more accurate

B-BUT WE NEED HIM
WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT HIM
SHILL!!
JEW!!

I know. He's classic cointelpro. Warn the normies that are willing to listen and are already sort of pre redpilled.

you post it you meme posting auz

Can you prove he is cointelpro?

This is what our views look like when presented in the public light faggot. Now you can shitpost on the internet as your country descends to nigger hordes, or you can get out in your community and start raising consciousness of your fellow white brothers and begin to create racial networks.

If you had any perspective on this, you would understand cointelpro are usually the faggots trying to blow shit up.

he's been around for over a decade, you are just a newfag/non-white

kind of obvious cia

this is professional jewry

Lol prove it
I've been here since the beginning and I never heard this faggots name before 2016

wew lad

>I've been here since the beginning
that's exactly what someone who hasn't been here since the beginning would say
that's what happens when you renew a domain

how big was he before he got media attention? I'd never seen him talked about either, but I don't follow that much on the internet.

No that's the "Update' date above, all my domains at godaddy show the appropriate creation date, look it up

Update date is the last time someone paid, creation is when you purchased the domain