Since4pass

>drumpf is presiden-

She won. PERIOD.

>since4pass
get fucked

She won the popular vote. They were playing for the electoral votes.

Good thing the popular vote matters.

There's a reason you never hear someone yell "Black Jack!" at the roulette table

No yo uDUMMY this is wrong. dont you know the election was hacked??? thats why trump won.

Only the popular vote, not the election

Fagboat

>leaf

>She won. PERIOD
That old hag hasn't had a period in decades.

You were saying?

fuck shill leaf sage. Hows that kike paycheck?? Bet you have a hard time getting that $$ outta their ass after your done posting bs on the net faggot

Didn't she originally lose the primary against barack obama in the exact same way? You'd think she had learned.

She won and still she lost. She had all the support money can buy and still lost. The media were on her side, Hollywood was on her side, all the academia was on her side and she still lost.

Biggest loser of all american politics.

>Run against a guy called Barack Hussein Obama
>Lose
>Run against a guy who had barely any support from the media, everyone doubted. Spent more in campaigning, spurred on my kike celebs everywhere, literally exposed for saying he gropes women like an alpha.

>still lose.

Then she is an even bigger loser since she is not in the WH.

Electoral college does not recognize a factoid.

The Dems pushed their luck, not only did Obama destroy the democrats (1,100 new republican seats since he took office) but Hillary now is going to expose the illegal DNC dirty pool of illegal alien voters.

The house of cards is coming down.

say it with me.. PHOTO VOTER ID, and you can't say NO if you are bitching about Russia!!!!

Counties won is meaningless nonsense. We do not elect by counties won...

States won is meaningless. We do not elect by states won...

National popular vote total is meaningless. We do not elect by a national popular vote...

Only the results of the vote of the Electoral College matter. Only that is relevant. Because that is how we elect a President.

Don't get on their level with that other irrelevant bullshit.

Although, about halfway through the general election, she stopped playing for electoral votes and started trying to run up popular votes -- she tried to run up bigger margins in some states she was going to win handily, to try and flip some congressional seats. Her campaign pulled money out of states that were she would win IF she spent the Get Out The Vote walking-around money on election day-- states like Michigan and Pennsylvania-- and lt those states slip away in an effort to make her popular vote margin bigger.

It was an idiot move.

She was a bad candidate, but her campaign team should be sued for malpractice, they fucked her over royally with decisions like that.

Cant change the rules after you lose game leaf. Go kill your pain with a hot cup of tim hortons

Bitch even lost with 100% of the dead, felon and illegal votes

Thanks for the 10 million maple syrup bucks you cuck faggot

checkers meet chess

>there can't be any voter fraud if we keep blocking their investigation from confirming it!

I think the biggest blow to her campaign was the DNC fucking over Bernie. I firmly believe a lot of democrats switched parties, when that shit went down.

This thread was funny the first couple times, now its just low energy.

Im happy for shillary that she won a period

>Hillary won the popular vote!

Sorry sweetie - but no. Without California, Trump won the popular vote by over 1.4 million. Why exclude California? Because its vote total is so incredibly skewed toward Hillary that it is statistically-improbable. In other words, we have to assume that it was the result of fraud.

>obongo is presiden-

She won. PERIOD.

Please keep this electoral collage thing. It makes things interesting. Football hasn't been the same since goal line technology.

>massive voter fraud exists until proven otherwise

>Don't get on their level with that other irrelevant bullshit.

I respectfully disagree.
I like the salt. MAGA

If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear :^)

She's the biggest loser in political history.

Yep, she won. Did she get lost on her way to the white house?

She isn't president tho... sooo... irrelevant.

this

i wonder how many of u liberals would be bitching about the electoral system if she won