Why do Americans have disdain for "Flyover States"?

Why do Americans have disdain for "Flyover States"?

Other urls found in this thread:

state.ia.us/odcp/docs/Meth Trends in Iowa March 2016 3-1-16.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought Dallas would be busier

too many white people

It's seen as lower, uncultured, and uneducated. A vast land of emptiness away from the supposedly shining, cosmopolitan, and hip cities of the coasts.

because they're empty farmland shitholes devoid of any fun. they have clean air and that's it.

Flyovers have all the hot Germanic women

... who are all fat

The southern ones are. Midwestern is about the same as any non flyover area.

Aside from methheads and other degenerates, flyover states are quite wonderful. Nothing like popping off a few rounds in your backyard and then going for a swim in the creek.

Me too. Dfw is busy af

>flyover states are quite wonderful

I'd like traversing around small towns more than watching my back in urban cities

Not as brainwashed as the coasts, so it might contaminate the brainwashed ones if the college kids are exposed to non conforming views ruining the brainwashing.

>Americans

you mean cosmopolitan scum who spend their entire lives in the same east or west coast area codes?

LA fag here.
Some parts of the city feel like End of Watch or GTA San Andreas. It's a shitshow.

Funny that Georgia is considered a flyover state even though Atlanta is the busiest airport in the world.

American cities are centers of science, finance, art, diversity, technology, and social progress. The 2016 election has made it emphatically clear that vast majority of flyover states would let all that go to waste simply because they lack the will or ability to change in order to fit into a post-national, globalized, border-less world. It's natural to dislike Trump Country because it's natural to hate evil, stupid people

They're full of sadistic, lead poisoned, hick serfs.

It pisses me off because for my whole life they labeled us as "flyover" country and now they fucking move here after they destroyed California.
Fucking hypocritical cunts.

Stop fucking moving here then you cunt.

Flyover states are the whitest, has the lowest crime rates, and the most friendly people overall.

Niggers and degenerates don't like it because there's "nothing to do" so they avoid it because they can't do degenerate shit like party in clubs or whatever.

because most flyover states have white, german heritage and everyone from the big cities screeching "WE WUZ WHITE" are jealous

nothing to do and just boring. nature is boring, people are boring conservative christian rednecks, and their economy and opportunities are virtually non-existent

Flyover people are federal drones pumped out by the K-12 system. There's no difference between any of them.

Completely different culture and they spend most of their time here afraid of the silence or bored because they never learned to entertain themselves.
Plus there's a large amount of cognitive dissonance they have to deal with, they're raised to belive we're all dumb rednecks and they arrive here and the average iq is 8 points higher and everyone is friendly and well spoken.
Then they either acclimate and move here or run away like they just caught Cthulhu masturbating with a whale carcass.

The map is only of Delta routes. If it included American Airlines then Dallas would have a lot more lines.

>larping as some sort of fourth reich despite your only connection to Germany being your great great great grandpappy who was probably a Pole anyway

Same. A lot of smaller towns are getting quite depressed, but others are thriving. There's an actual sense of pride you can feel in many of these communities. We need more of that.

>B-but if you don't live in a city you'll never be able to pay $8 for a microbrew at some crowded and homogenized city bar while

Coasties are a bunch of poorfags who can't afford to own land. Flyover states are great if you want to be a land owner.

>tfw we aren't invited to the reich
midwest bro pls...

Technically Atlanta and Minneapolis/ St. Paul are fly through cities

They're fucking boring.

Yet land prices are infinitely higher in cities per acre/foot/whatever metric you use. Really makes you think.

Examples of thriving, white, small towns?

This is just Delta flight routs it has nothing to do with business overall.

>M- MIDWEST IS FULL OF NIGGER HICKS
>US CITY FOLK ARE THE REAL WHITES

pic related is my town. is this not white paradise Sup Forums? we're 96% white

It's not, and I'm from California, they're the worst is disdain for plebs

My town.
i'm not telling you where it is, you're not wanted here.

dont tell them the secrets of the stupid flyover states populated by morons....dont want them coming by

Cedar Falls, Iowa

See

Flyover towns are boring, slow, lack entertainment/cultural options, international airport is too far away, most people are dumb & trashy because all the smart people moved away. Too few smart people, economy is shallow (booming areas are usually one-horse towns that would be wiped out if major employer leaves)

Rapid City South Dakota

>so close to niggerloo
You're about to get BLACKED

>Iowa Meth Use Treatment Rate 11th Highest in US
Nice """"""paradise""""" you got there. No whigger hicks at all.
state.ia.us/odcp/docs/Meth Trends in Iowa March 2016 3-1-16.pdf

rapid is fun

We have the Cedar River to seperate the niggers from us.

One day we will invade Niggerloo

Cuckifornian reporting in. I only have a resentment for flyover states that are all shaped like fucking squares and it's impossible to point to them on the map. But that's about it. Will most likely be moving to a square state in the not so distant future.

They also moved to Arizona, Oregon, Seattle and Austin, Texas

Lack of wifi and Starbucks. That's it.

Yeah im married to one of them

Not giving data miners info, but they exist. Especially ones in commuting distance to any 30,000+ city.

Meth isn't even bad dude. I bet you've never even tried it so shut up.

Good ole pirates cove

Because the loud Americans that shit on the middle are vastly disconnected from the common man, existing only in an echo chamber

I can say the same for my town here in Wisconsin. The majority of people here are white and we have virtually no crime ever and a happy and friendly community.

I can leave my car and house doors unlocked and not even worry.

>metropolitan calling anyone a serf when most city retards are living in overpriced studio apartment fiefdom

>Y-you're just jealous you're not living the vibrant c-city life

It's a social engineering method to make the youngins from flyover states herd themselves into the cities to advance Agenda 21 and the Wild Lands Project.

Americans don't, city dwelling liberals do. I am a fly over type who loves freedom over a gibme life from an all powerful government.

American cities are centers of debt, debauchery, niggers, drugs, and failed social experimentation. The 2016 election has made it emphatically clear that the vast majority of flyover states would benefit tremendously simply because they are willing and able to change in order to fit into a post-globalized, border-secure world. It's natural to dislike Hillary Country because it's natural to hate evil, stupid people.

This guy beat me to it. The stereotype youll hear is that its full of inbred retards in towns ridiculously far from anything else, or that its a beautiful bounty of a white eden. The truth is a bit of both. Theres plenty of wonderful land and real pockets of americana, but unless youve got cash and are into the outdoors there isnt piss all to do. MOST of it is just tiny towns were people just get by through their lives in the middle of fucking nowhere and under a gorgeous sky.

Dude this happens all over the world. I'm from a city in Europe and people all over the country always gloated at the suburbs. Until it became cool and hip to live there. Now everyone lives where I live and me and my maytes can't even find a small condo.

I kid you not, there is a fucking line of 1000+ people waiting for every spot that opens. You have to have a solid contract and preferably a 2 person income to get the opportunity.

To add insult to injury there are almost no housing projects being developed apart from small student like shacks that are for you guessed it- shitlibs cunts who want to study at our university and colleges and poor sad refugees. And to make things even better. Most of these shacks are inhabited by female students (cause daddy pays for it and every school is women friendly) and male refugees (there are no other types of refugees). And I've heard first person accounts of these two groups openly fucking around nearing orgy levels.

Meanwhile me and my friends all live with our parents or family because there's zero opportunity in the small city of ours. Our entire youth we had to hear people call the suburbs white trash and now they are polluting it and race mixing in it. It's one cruel joke man.

It's enough to make you go full dark triad.

Because they are majority white, not mentally ill, and they are safe to walk at night

because they literally run the country

>90% of women are cuties until they turn 30
>95% white
>No traffic
>Everyone trusts eachother
>Have enough resources for everyone
>Best sweetcorn you'll ever have
>Best bandwidth in the country
>Free WIFI at every rest stop in Iowa
>Can buy a giant suburban house fit for a king at the same price of a shitty pot smoke filled apartment in metropolitan
>3.6 Unemployment rate and lowering
>55% Religious
>Traditional Family Values
>Mostly conservative
>Everyone loves to go out shooting
>Best hunting
>Good lakes, rivers, etc.
>Has actual culture

Places to not go:
>Des Monies
>Waterloo
>Keokuk
>Centerville
>Fort Madison
>Red Oak
>Waterloo
>Ottumwa
>Maquoketa
>Clinton
>Fort Dodge
>Burlington

(Pretty much all the big cities that obama imported niggers into the last 8 years)

Anywhere that's not the by cities in Minnesota.

>Oklahoma not included
It's the most republican state.

That's fine, but leave your shitty CA culture and brainwashing behind.

It's where all the white niggers live. These people are nothing but weak, stupid slaves. They're a bunch of domesticated shitfed Indians with no aspirations or ambition.

I thought the same for DC that famalam

My town is doing well. New houses going up, new microbreweries opening. We're going to be a bedroom community for Las Vegas.

California is the reddit of the US

same here. i try and tell my friends back home its literally like gta here. fuck la. and fuck minority shitholes.

Gee, I wonder...

It's only showing routes, not each flight. I've flown all over the US and I never had a connecting flight through Dallas.

Sounds comfy

Please don't confuse Liberals with Americans. Liberals have disdain for "flyover states", because they hate the Americans who live in "flyover states".

Because they're mostly rural and suburban retards.

This is what they unironically believe. They believe that because they live within a large city, they are smart and enlightened. Despite the fact that all major cities in America are the most illiterate people in the country by a wide margin. 2003 estimates state that 23% of California's adults are illiterate, lacking basic prose literacy skills. 33% of Los Angeles county is illiterate. New York is 22%.

There is not a greater collective of useless stupidity, scum, criminals and completely fucking human garbage than within America's trash heap cities. People actually believe they are much smarter when they emigrate to a city and live on top of one another in a rat infested dump, spending their entire paycheck on rent for a single bedroom.

I'm glad they do it keeps the city fags in the living hells they have created for themselves. Please stay away.

Fuck off, we're full.

They are also the most educated, don't let them make you believe otherwise. A "flyover state" is literate, educated and productive. Even the "southern rural retard" meme states have a higher literacy rate than the glorious intelligentsia beacons that are Commiefornia and Jew York

At this point I agree. I used to argue that the suburban/rural life is great, but it's just not for them. Just like I want to blow my brains out at the idea of driving downtown, they'd have a major breakdown after a week of the quiet and calmness the life I live provides.

That's why I live in college towns

All crime is committed by drunk kids who just want to party, which is easier to manage than some guy out of a cardboard box in Memphis.

Girls will sleep with you and lots of artists and interesting foreigners

Everyone is liberal, I can openly talk about how awesome Obama is and if anything I have to argue with a sanders supporter.

I can't stand Trumpistan anymore, I used to think you guys were cool but all this has turned my world upside down

>because they're empty farmland shitholes devoid of any fun.

Stupid city folk think this. Fact is, country communities are lots of fun. Outdoor stuff is great. The food is great AND cheap though you can complain about the variety. And, really, everybody has internet now if you want some entertainment.

Niggers desu

> The left is afraid of post-globalized, border-secure world.

Love the wording!

t. Ohioan

>that city pic
that's more typical of suburban than city 2bh

LOL come live in Portland, its basically SF now they have destroyed this place, literally.

nice I hardly see anyone else comment on that

it's a sin to lie, user

what is there to do for fun in the big cities? All I can think of is spectating sports and concerts.

Vegas is busier.
So is lax.
OP's pic is just for a couple airlines- atl is a major hub for delta.
Vegas has planes landing every 30 seconds on friday-sunday.

cullman, al

Yes the people working in the fields are fat well the city fags are all skinny from working in those desk jobs.

We don't the only people bitching about those are liberals.

>americans
You mean foreigner bigots.

Its the same in Canada, the cities are full of niggers and chinks but go to a town and you will find a bunch of normal white people (unless its close to a native reserve, then you will find a bunch of normal white people and some natives being natives).

Cityfag here... Not much, besides bars and clubs, I guess.

Other that its a constant headache. Traffic,constant noise, and over packed with people.

Saving up to gtfo to a flyover state.

Portland looks Maximum Comfy and it is very white, in spite of it's liberal reputation.
I would happily live there.