Today's IS propaganda

Battles between IS and Taliban in TORA BORA(!!!)

Other urls found in this thread:

j.ustpaste.it/18rdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are they killing Talibans? Ah, right, because they are other people and they exist.

because the talibans are financially dependent on foreign(taghut) governments for their existence, while ISIS ain't

>while ISIS ain't

International wahabbism is dependent on the funding of foreign governments,namely, the saudis(arguably it is self-sustaining by now)

ISI and ISIS have never had any direct ties with any foreign government, private individuals living within those governments is an entirely different matter. ISIS is the most sovereign political entity in the entire middle east, technically

Pics released today of Friday's early morning suicide bombing and ambush which resulted in 26+ Egyptian dead soldiers including a high ranking special forces Colonel

(ethnic) german suicide bomber used against kurds in Raqqa today

>That face

>derp face

u prefer these

Germans

HAHAHAHA

implying that joing ISIS strips them of some worthy imaginary german nationality created in the 90s

germans are dead m8 and they were dead in your grandfather's time

>Why are isis killing Talibans?
The Taliban has a settled territory. The Taliban have families and possessions, houses. Isis enjoys raiding villages and kidnapping and raping women and looting houses. So they've made up some excuse to go after the Taliban, because they're the most vulnerable, I guess.

wrong and quite the facile evaluation, ISIS in afghanistan have occupied the same territory in the country filled with a civilian populace since early twenty fifteen. They are largely supported by the locals, just like they are in iraq and to a lesser extent in syria

Allah is fucking them in the ass and injecting them with his demon semen.

>So they've made up some excuse
oh yeah, the excuse is always: "They're not Muslim enough"

sovereign vs not sovereign, seems easy enough of a dichotomy

Where do you get these pics?

Daily IS propaganda roundup made by a(non-official) IS supporter on twitter

j.ustpaste.it/18rdw

So is IS moving in for the opium money?

>So is IS moving in for the opium money?

The taliban banned all opium production during its rule, and continues to do so in areas of control. This is a popular misconception. It's not the taliban that made the opium trade from astan flourish, it's the west-supported pedo northern alliance(now the "afghan government"). IS would do the same, on the same grounds

Missing beard on that side too. Wounded.

muslims killing muslims, and we've paid for both of them to do this,

Brilliant, if you ask me.

Is that El Cuñado in the bottom right?

yup. Pic very related

why is Mossad trying to take over afghanistan?

Wait. IS would do the same as the Taliban? Or the government? I know about the talibs putting a squash on the sale of opium, but the shits still there and that's a fuck load of money to be made.

Does this....does this make the Taliban the good guys?

This timeline is so fucked up.

m-muh rare earth

good luck trying to fit your bankrupt theory to the rise of IS

as the taliban. The only thing, the absolute only thing, that separates the Taliban and ISIS, and the US-supported moderate rebels in syria and ISIS, is foreign support. One is sovereign, one isn't. Same creed

Islam always attracts our best and brightest. Sad :(

>j.ustpaste.it/18rdw
This was a no go. Why, amigo?

remove the "." after the j, ya noob. spam filter deletes jpaste links

I am both a noob and an old timer. Whaddya know? Thanks, man.

Fucking boomer scum

Whoa! I am in no way responsible for the tragedy that is your life. And not a boomer.