This guy destroys all the arguments, from both sides

This guy destroys all the arguments, from both sides.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/wKAw8
youtube.com/watch?v=OSuEccEYvaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He says a lot of concise gibberish that seems to impress people with no higher level thinking skills.

What's with all these autistic Canadians going apeshit btw.

Enlighten me to these "higher level thinking skills".

He's awkward against us because he knows some of what he preaches isn't strictly to our advantage the whole "there is an artistic/philosophical movement designed to keep you down and rebrand anything you like as bad" is to "clean your room" or to "take responsibility" you're either blaming the stoic or you're trying to raise the archangel Michael, either case it's an unreasonable expectation to expect millennial white men.

Millennial white women are the ones who need to clean their rooms. He's not saying that to them, in fact he's said millennial women have no problems which isn't true unless he's a Nietzschean who can't find selfishness as a problem.

anons have been saying what that guy said since Peterson got relatively popular and they have never actually provided an argument against it.

>watch Peterson OBLITERATE,DESTROY,ANNIHILATE,BTFO
What video titles do you usually filter,Sup Forums>

>Millennial white women are the ones who need to......

Nah m8. For us men, we must carry the world - regardless of objective circumstance. We are expendable and always will be. Our entire civilization is collapsing for various reasons so the strain on us is a little stronger. Women under strain too but they are children and will follow the strong alpha man regardless.

Make yourself a man or loose. It has always been that way and always will be. Quit being a cuck and arise great warrior, arise.

Clean your room.

He's putting responsibility on men, because men are capable of being responsible and thinking beyond our own self-interests. Women are not. Preaching to women is a lost cause. When we fix ourselves, our women will follow us.

He makes other youtubers look like children

>disposable man shit
Neck yourself.

My job isn't to make the women around me feel better by denigrating myself, even if I make the women around me feel best by succeeding and deluding them into feeling they have a chance. What feminists want from men is exactly the opposite is what they want men to be.

Clean your fucking room and realise everything you want will have the opposite effect.

Again, more shit.

It's exactly that mentality that's made women shit, by pretending they're incapable of responsibility they have become exactly that, incapable of responsibility.

Men today are fine. They listen to classical, reason history, love philosophy and look for high brow hobbies. Men today see being great as the counter culture, to them reactionary means resisting the things that make women shit.

There is literally nothing wrong with the men reading this and even degenerate, nihilistic men aren't actually that bad.

this
He is the mythology overlord.

He talks about conquering your personal conciousnes, but fails to realize the real problems arise from the collective conciousness. The collective conciousness has no memory, it cannot learn, it is solely heriditary. You can't teach niggers as a whole to not murder, you can't teach sandniggers to not rape, you can't teach Germans to not get cucked. You can only ethnicaly cleanse them and hope you erased that collective behaviour. Eugenics is the collective psycho therapy.

The riddle of feels.
You know what it is don't you, boy? Shall I tell you? It's the least I could do.
Feels aren't strong, boy--Kek is stronger!
What are feels compared to the memes that wield it?

>Men today are fine. They listen to classical, reason history, love philosophy and look for high brow hobbies. Men today see being great as the counter culture, to them reactionary means resisting the things that make women shit.
You're in denial. Men today encourage women to be sluts, and adopt feminist/liberal ideologies en masse. Men today are the ones who allowed women into the government and who enable them to push feminism on society. Men today play videogames into their 30s and 40s. Men today are atheistic and nihilistic. Men today are pathetic, weak and spineless. The ones you speak of are a small minority.

Dude fuck this loser, no JQ, no race, no holohoax

What does he even criticize? Fat feminists and other low hanging fruit

Retards like Sargon already take care of that and they don't claim to have a "150 IQ"

I am not talking right vs wrong, just saying how it is m8. Take it or leave it - the world is hard and it cares not about your feelings or whatever. if you are all bitter about women go and fuck a whore and then get back to work on yourself.

Today is a work day and you should be working yourself to the bone or looking for work or lifting weights or self improvement.

why is he so thin? does he have aids?

What's a good starting point for Peterson videos on YT?

It's more that he's been somewhat trained by his 80% female psychology class who've informed him that radical feminism is totally about giving men mental exercises to make them better, it's all about those challenges men, please ignore the completely inequitable standards or that only white men are "challenged" in this way, you'll still have relationships.. with infertile traps or autism spawning fat chicks.

Jordan Peterson isn't that red pilled, real red pill is knowing that anti post modernism is neoclassicism and the only genuine neoclassicists are young, white men. They do not need to clean their room, their room is very clean and their grievances very understandable.

No, you're either a shill or a blue pill that drank the media's "young white men are totally lefty and okay with being treated like second class citizens." Don't you see, it's in their advantage to make you believe they're cucks, it justifies treating them like shit because Marxists can then say it was any means necessary and that they accepted it voluntarily.

No, no we do not accept needing three times the qualifications for the job or three times the way of a black man for the girl. This is not fair. This is soft genocide.

>small minority
60% of young Austrian males voted for the far right party, 30% of Australian young men get STEM degrees, all of these people are not small minorities. I'm talking about an entire third of the young male population easily.

The other two thirds are bad but nothing against radfems. They're just the male equivalent of club skanks.

>It's just how it is guise
Naturalistic fallacy.

You can't say "the world is just bad" when I can point directly at the people who I know are making this world worse than it needs to be. What you're doing is sophistry, you actually expect your stoic platitudes to shut me up. That's not going to happen because you can't torture a stoic and tell him to accept responsibility

>a legitimate challenge for a south american

>No, you're either a shill or a blue pill that drank the media's "young white men are totally lefty and okay with being treated like second class citizens."
Nah bro, I just live in Toronto. I've been living the nightmare my entire life.

>No, no we do not accept needing three times the qualifications for the job or three times the way of a black man for the girl. This is not fair. This is soft genocide.
That's not what I'm arguing for at all. My argument is that these problems wouldn't exist if men were "good" because men are still the ones who create those negative conditions in the first place. Men are the ones who create minority quotas. Men are the ones who push for "more women in STEM". Men are in charge, and men fuck each other over because they adopt said liberal ideologies.

Nietzsche for redditors.

>you can't teach Germans to not get cucked
On the contrary, the German people have shown that they have the strength to carry themselves out of situations such as these. They just need a cause to rally behind. Wake up, Germany, WAKE UP!

>In a hundred years time, perhaps, a great man will appear who may offer them (the Germans) a chance at salvation. He'll take me as a model, use my ideas, and follow the course I have charted.

webmshare.com/play/wKAw8

>Men are the ones who create minority quotas. Men are the ones who push for "more women in STEM". Men are in charge
What are you doing? Even Peterson fanboys recognise it's feminists, mostly women, in bureaucratic and administrative positions literally not doing their job or breaking the law to use their power against white men.

These aren't men, why are you pretending third wave feminism is from men? They're literally women in shitty jobs that use whatever power that position affords them to fuck over men on the sly, whether it's "losing" their resume or "accidently" forgetting to file their cash payments. If their bosses, who are white men, found out they'd be obligated to fire them if not for the government subsidised tax cuts for gender equality.

Seriously, you're fairly blue pilled if you think there are any rad fem men left that have jobs. You think a man can get a job as an emasculated limp wristed pinko? Men don't respect him and women are just hypocritical enough that they won't respect him either.

Well m8 the only thing that matters is what works. Simple as that.

I personally see it as dysfunctional and neurotic to complain about how the world should be as opposed to accepting how it is and then getting to work. If you think your way will work - do trial and error, objectively asses cause effect, and the interface your goals and achievements co-align with your personal philosophy. If you think you are on a winner and that complaining works - write a book about it and share your great ideas with the rest of the world. In my view complaining and whineing about the world is only done by semites, women and niggers. The the white man ubermensch destiny is to conquer or fail.

>What are you doing? Even Peterson fanboys recognise it's feminists, mostly women, in bureaucratic and administrative positions literally not doing their job or breaking the law to use their power against white men.
Who puts them there? Who enables them? Women are not able to obtain positions of power without men giving it to them. Men hold virtually all the power. Men don't necessarily have to be radical feminists themselves. They just have to be good goys who believe "women should be empowered!" and that "women are being held back by sexist" and all that other soft feminism bullshit. That's precisely how people like Anita Sarkeesian get to speak at the UN of all places.

It doesn't take radical feminist men to create the shitstorm that we live in now. All it takes is spineless, weak fence sitters who are afraid to offend and afraid to speak the truth.

The government, you fuck. Female voters. You think everyone hasn't realised quotas and diversity actually doesn't result in profit and won't actually work with out a financial incentive? If it comes from the government and is a feminist policy, blaming men makes you a blue pill.

>who put them there
Themselves! A long time ago, HR were menial jobs for the new recruits of any team. HR is exactly an affirmative action program.

And I'd like to add that you acting like a victim is part of the problem. You think MRA's and MGTOW are helping men or society in general? You whine and complain about how "unfair" society is, you blame women, you blame immigrants, you blame Jews, and then you wonder why things aren't working out the way you want. Take some goddamned responsibility for yourself instead of acting like a fucking woman.

>The government, you fuck.
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK CONTROLS THE GOVERNMENT YOU DENSE FUCK. WHO THE FUCK GAVE WOMEN THE RIGHT TO VOTE YOU STUPID FUCKING BANANA EATER

That's the problem, Germans can't do shit on their own, they just follow some dumb Austrian into societal suicide. Napoleon was right about the German mind.

>I am le very smart

Telling me I can't claim to be a victim because the entire problem is feminist victim mentality is Alinsky tactics, you conniving rat face unter. You are literally accusing me of exactly what feminists are doing.

You're a shill. It's obvious.

Voters and the media, 50% of the former are women and 90% of the latter are left wing.

>still blaming young white men for not meeting inequitable expectations
That's right men, just try harder, recognising that there are people that both hate you and will abuse their powers against you is totally just victimisation complex, you'd hate to become the monsters you fight!

You need to be thrown from a great height.

Frail platitudes.

There is nothing wrong with recognising that young white men aren't just far from the worst group, a portion of them are actually the best group.

>hurr durr I wanna be a victim too
>hurrrrr everything is women's fault
You're fucking hopeless, and I really hope you're just underage and/or a newfag for your own good.

>Men today are fine. They listen to classical, reason history, love philosophy and look for high brow hobbies. Men today see being great as the counter culture, to them reactionary means resisting the things that make women shit.
That applies to me, but not to a single other man I know at all. Every single other man my age (22) is in some combination a slob, whore, drunk, stoner, neet, ghetto, feminist, pencil-neck, illiterate, and total wuss. For every single man I know, Petersons message would actually be a breakthrough and might help them get their life on track if they actually listened. I dont know your situation, but things are pretty terrible in some places of the US because 1st world men aren't doing a damn thing with their lives.

>wanna be a victim
Now you're just obnoxious.

Look cunt, not realising the way feminists work is going to become extralegal is a blue pill. You can sit there implying insults at me but without recognisation that all white male problems are artificial is actually sociopathic towards them, you think the 30% unemployment/underemployment of STEM graduates could exist if they were hired meritocratic? At this stage no one hires young people because HR always convinced people that they should be diverse (remember the intergenerational component here, single gen x radfems hate millennial men) and so they end out with bad employees who are then used as an example of why all young workers are bad.

You and every other Marxist can't hit yourselves in the head and then say, see, look, it was the patriarchy all along, this stick is simply too phallic for it not to be.

That's ridiculous and you're ridiculous.

Find better friends cunt, I talk about history and philosophy to my friends, half of them even casually browse Sup Forums.

>I hang out with blue pill degenerate nihilists and like pretending it's normal so I can believe I'm the only red pill I know
Also, delta and beta males pretend to be blue pills when they're not. This is especially common in STEM because they know a few rumours is all you need before your diversity hired tutors mark you down for bigotry.

How are you people so blue pill that you haven't realised every job role has power and that feminists literally demanded the most powerful of these (or the ones filled with stereotypes they don't like) experience diversity quotas? They weren't subtle guys.

m8 you are right, we are hard done by - good- sorted. Now get to fucking work and declare war. And the best way you can do that is to first work on yourself. That is the JP ethos. Work on yourself - if you are not working out, making money, chasing the best women you can get based on your competitiveness and pushing back DESPITE the odds against you than you are blue pilled cuck.

The way you keep using the term blue pill indicates to me that you're an underage summerfag. I'm done trying to talk any sense to someone who doesn't understand the simple concept of self responsibility.

>both sides
there's a mandatory two year lurking rule, negroid. either leave or don't post again until you better understand wtf is going on.

You literally have not rebutted that torturing a stoic and telling him to claim responsibility is literally evil and sociopathic. You have a real mental illness if you think you've been convincing this thread.

I'm not claiming to be a victim, I'm claiming that Peterson is assigning responsibility to the wrong people, yet again, which is exactly what a feminist infiltrating interloper would do. In fact, his entire play has had that vibe!

Just start by watching small clips until you've cleaned your room, then you will be ready for whole lectures and able to read the Gulag A.

Millennials are the worstest degeneration.

> literally evil and sociopathic.
>You have a real mental illness
> feminist infiltrating interloper
just go to bed

remember when that antifa guy tried to stab him?

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Take a break. No more pills.

This: is supposedly pointing out where Jordan is wrong to beat up post-modernism so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSuEccEYvaE

I've watched only 3 minutes but I can say it isn't SJWs ree-ing at least.

I think Jordan has a tendency to get stuck in his own head and over-simplify things (*) and beat these simplified things up too easily. (Not referring to post-modernism here though.)

(*) examples available upon request.

The state/feds are the strong alpha male that provides and protects them.

He constantly talks about how women are getting brainwashed into thinking a career is the best option for them and that avoiding marriage/kids/family is idiotic.
He's also completely open about how women and men are different, and that women are higher in many negative traits, something that would make feminists go absolutely apeshit.

I don't think I've ever heard him disproportionately blame men. He says the ones who watch are men, but I don't hear him blaming us particularly. If anything, his going on about SJWs and post-modernism - well, those people are mostly women.

either of his podcasts with joe rogan are perfect entry points.

nah your educated mind, throbbing dick, indomitable nature and sweaty strong body is what will provide for your woman. Get to work faggot

Easy to say as an aussie. I'm from California in an 80% Hillary county

Friendly reminder that Peterson is a hack peddling self-help snakeoil to clueless kekistan MAGApede kiddies.

>Admitted genetics are almost completely responsible for human capability/personality/intelligence, makes his "le sorting face" shit useless
>Takes the same position about women as every SJW and feminist and just cries about "n-not all wimmin, muhsoggyknee, bitter white CIS male virgins are the problem"
>Holds a fucked-up postmodern view of Christianity to pander to fedoralords
>Claims to be so enlightened by his own intelligence/advice, still has to depend on manmade big pharma drugs to deal with his depression, even went on TV to sob about his special snowflake experiences with it a few years back

>young white men aren't just far from the worst group

Yes and what are you going to do about it? You're still young I'm pretty sure, you think if you complain someone else will take care of it; mom, teacher, /someone/. Well no, you're reaching an age where there's no-one, you're becoming the care-taker.

Anyway be proud, it's always men who really do things ('cept for feminism I guess, hmmm).

I'm honestly surprised this guy is still able to teach in university. Is he proof that the liberal college meme has been blown out of proportion?

>he's a Nietzschean
He is this.

> California
Find Identity Europa - they'll hook you up. Plenty of smart white guys in there.

rare exceptions never disprove the rule

Sam Harris rekt him

tenure. Plus he's hugely popular with his students, I'm sure he's actually a draw for the university. They know which side of their bread is buttered.

Man this dude being pushed hard lately, my Jew alarm going off....

I'd say he's more of a Darwinian who believes that men are humanities driving factor with women being secondary to men. So he goes straight for men knowing all it takes to make them conservative is a man talking straight to them.

Claims to care about speaking truth above all

Ignores race realism because its mean

I liked this guy at first, but I can't take him seriously when he doesn't live up to his own ideals.

He very literally admits to the 80% female class thing, you must consider that not all of Peterson's views are helpful to us.

So he might not give women a full free pass but if your response to "radfems all have bureaucratic jobs they can use to fuck you" is "take responsibility".. no, stop, that's wrong.

The way I see it is if his online message is take responsibility and he knows 80% of his online audience are men, then he's telling men to take responsibility.

We must contend it's possible his views are even a corruption of Sup Forums style neomodernism which is actually most influenced by Kierkegaards idea to be a hardass with yourself and forgiving towards others, which is the exact opposite of what Marxists do.

Nothing, I'm going to keep listening to classical, keep reading philosophy and keep seeking to define what I feel is the right reaction to post modernism, which is neoclassicism rather than a perversion of modernism.

I guess this is more accurate yeah.

He's Anglo as fuck are you retarded?

Women will never change. But if we spend our finite time arguing with them instead of just being the adults and doing what needs to be done, our civilisation will crumble.

I respect him because he's honest and doesn't fight for any side but his own.

Probably because he's getting old

Let me talk straight to you, some men don't need this shit. I'm not convinced Peterson understands post modernism as well as I do, he hasn't seemed to realise it's one of the first deliberate and artificial Hegelian artistic/philosophical stage, it's kind of like the words classical and romantic.

With this in mind just talking about it isn't going to work, you need to present an alternative and I'm presenting neoclassicism and I'm not the only one. Sargon, Molymeme, etc have been subtly pushing neoclassicism as a neoclassical, contemplating that some things might have been done better in the past has been a staple of the rational sceptic community from the beginning after it felt a little too obvious how hostile people get when you say you like classical.

No, they did change and that was the problem.

>needs to be done
So says you? Better would be understanding why women like an all accepting low standards art movement over an elitist seeming movement with more historically relative standards.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that the artistic movement with the lowest standard appeals to women the most as artists.

This is the horrible reality, women don't want to be great, they want to he uniquely recognising despite their mediocre. Men will outright reject recognition if they feel it's undeserved.

If so I'm certain, he's seeking a middle ground position between us and radfems. My issue here is I can't see anything radfems want that doesn't directly hurt groups they're hateful towards, any sort of middle ground at all absolutely must mean being complicit with their hateful, harmful policies.

There can't be middle ground because any middle group is an attack.

He's really bringing sanity back into the discussion.