Hey Sup Forums, when do you think that people will stop pushing their political opinions through media?

Hey Sup Forums, when do you think that people will stop pushing their political opinions through media?

It will never stop cause leftest have no self awareness and claim "everything is political".

Then when the tables are turned they bitch and complain themselves about not getting enough representation.

I can't be around my family when we go out into the country without embarrassing myself anymore. It's the fucking horses, I get a boner-on-sight when I see one.

Wat

as long as the media is around. people will always push ideas into others heads. its not something new. people have been doing that shit for a very long time since the beginning of the mass media

why are bronies on this board

Everything is propaganda, everything is fake news, and its your job to point it all out.

I never signed up for this

you signed up the second you entered this board
welcome to hell

lets be real here op, you and the retards agreeing with you dont want political messages in art removed, you just want them to align with your own ideals.

? When did I ever imply this?

Mares are so fucking tight. And they show their consent very physically too.

bronies are not allowed on this board

Go fuck yourself bigot

Why do I even share a country with you?

Go fuck yourself samefag

Hoo I don't need cartoons, boy. The real thing is far more satisfying.

Thats some alex jones level of conspiracy.

>bigot
you do know what board you are on right

The problem is so much of it is one sided and its everywhere and in your face with no brakes. And when you say to tone it down people get pissy at you.

Even shit I would agree with would get tiresome.

There's plenty of ripe, fertile horses on Canada's plains, oh yeah.

New shill tactic to destroy the thread. Ignore

Please tell me you live in Toronto

>im being a newfag and no one can stop me

Thats where you are wrong kiddo

Imagine being this paranoid
you need to calm your nerves with some good horse pussy m8

Calgary son

anyway op what i was saying was. as long as media exist. so will people who try to push an agenda. its a sad but true fact

no one is forcing you to watch tv or go see films. create your own art and stfu. isnt that what gamergate was about?
am i wrong?

you're posting your political opinions through media right now fagtard. what do you think Sup Forums is?

It's one thing to sit down and watch something you know you would hate. Its another to watch something that has nothing to do with politics and get random politics thrown in. You go watch a super hero movie to feel good, not get bitched about the patriarchy. Hell sometimes you can be minding your own business and it will just pop up when going through a story and a magazine has "drumf the Nazi!"

And as a mater of fact I am doing my own art and setting things up to become bigger. Very early stages still.