It's almost like cutting your dick off isn't a solution to being mentally ill

it's almost like cutting your dick off isn't a solution to being mentally ill

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
imgur.com/a/f6oCp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not a real transexual. That's a trendsexual that makes us real transexuals look bad.

I am not gonna laugh, this mentally ill fuck is the victim of the jews.

the doctors doing these surgeries need to be stopped. This is on level or even worse than abortion docs.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums has always been pro-feminine penis.

Trannies actually have higher suicide rates AFTER treatment, I don't know why we are continuing with this "transgender" farce when these people need real mental health treatment

Dr. Shekelberg likes his shekels doing G-d's work for the dumb goyim.

This. Whether you are pro- or anti- trap, both sides can agree that the penis should stay attached.

I'm going to regret asking this, but what the fuck does dilate mean in this context?

Hol up hol up, so you be sayin that entertaining mentally ill delusions ISN'T a solution to the problem? This is a complete shock, I'm literally shaking, I can't even

>real transexuality hasn't been tried before
Good to know.

Shit...should I feel bad, Sup Forums? These people are mentally ill after all.

After they invert what's left of your penis you have to keep the wound (the hole that's supposed to be your brand new vagina) from closing up.

>purposefully putting an open wound on your body
fucks skae

what are dilations? what is that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

It really is Frankenstein shit. It horrifies me how it's tolerated.

Well, because the body recognises their 'vagina' as a wound it needs to close, they have to use a medical dildo daily.

daily reminder that traps are gay and there is no such thing as a feminine penis

Lol

you have to shove a dildo (seriously) in your open wound while you sleep so it doesn't close up

>being so weak you let jews convince you to chop your willy off

No, the kikes aren't innocent but they're only successful because whites are pathetic.

I guess like gauges for ear holes is the closest analogy, anyway to keep an open wound from closing up

jesus christ

Doesn't a fake scrotal pussy need to be washed out and cleaned frequently or some shit because it is essentially a wound that you need to prevent from closing?

What a stupid fuck. People like this should honestly be sent to the Chambers.

hahahaha how much you want to bet he kills himself for fucking his life up so bad

and just think there are people who actually unironically think that it is morally wrong to discourage doing this shit to yourself

It's time to stop calling these people mentally ill.
They are not mentally ill.

They are degenerates.
They are perverts.
They should be scolded and treated as such.

Calling them mentally ill justifies their perverted cross dressing behavior and once they start getting rewarded for it then its game over.

These cross dressers need to be fucking told to fuck off like the sexual deviants they are.
Perverts.
That's it.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Being a pervert isn't a mental disorder, it's being a fucking freak and and the only thing wierdos deserve is ass kickings and exile.

it's when the mentally ill literally shove a dildo into their open wound to keep it from closing like god intended

Stop. If you find out then I have to find out, and i don't need that shit.

If you're lucky, somebody will post that webm of the surgery being done.

Never in all my years with Sup Forums and gore have I seen something so bad I had to turn it off.

>Censoring their name
We don't have witchhunt rules here, don't worry user!
Have fun and enjoy your stay!

How much fun do you think Shekelstein has when he chops the willy of a goyim?

As always, it's a German who pioneered degeneracy.

Oh look, he was operating in Weimar Republic times too, bonus points.

>mfw a german tells me USA is the source of all degeneracy in the world

huh... so this is the master race in action..... whoa.....

I went to the doctor because a medication I was on, and had successfully been treating my condition, was giving me the bad side effect of giving me gyno (I'm male). First thing this kike doc said to me was, "I mean, if you want breasts, that's fine too".

The Jews are actively pushing this shit.

God fucking damn it.

Name: Tom Abomination.

for fucks sake transgenderism needs to be stopped

He probably takes it home so that when Hanuka comes around, the whole family can circumcise it a little bit more each night during the driedel game until on the last night there's nothing left.

Much like how a new earring hole wants to keep closing but you have to keep it open.

>implying

Who would've thought cutting off you genitalia and having an open wound leaking puss and blood constantly would be a great idea.

Except an earing goes through your earlobe, not your newly rearranged dick skin.

These days of hackjob SRS butchery are going to be remembered in the same breath as thalidomide and mercurials

They don't just cut it off. They have to pull out all the erectile tissue, reroute the tubing for urination, and all that and then plaster it back up the remaining cavern with your chopped up dick skin so it's not just completely numb.

What the fuck. How the fuck is this an allowed medical procedure?!?

Fucking Germans. When will we find a final solution to the wurst problem?

The lobotomy.

Is having sex with a mtf vagina similar to having sex with a real gash?

I wish I was brave enough to read some tranny freak subreddits and bring back highlights... Anyone got any more like this? I bet the front page of thst sub is loaded with disturbing shit daily.

Had she not waited so long, maybe transitioned when her immune system was at peak performance, these complications wouldn't be as severe. If anything this is proof that those of you against children transitioning are sentencing them to death.

There's just no way that people in a more normal future won't look back at this dystopian present with shock

>German

Complications and rough recovery shortly after a big surgery can result in depression and regret, who knew?

meanwhile the total regret rate for SRS is like 1% and generally satisfactory

>medical dildo

I can't imagine it would be. Aside from that it's just not set up to feel good for either party like a real vagina, it's not as stretchy or deep as a real one so if you're too big you bottom out.

This is going to be a huge trend soon. The tranny community doesn't realize the first medical institution no longer supports these surgeries because of suicide rates related with reassignment.

And I just checked that and apparently they're resuming. Feelings are now more important than lives.

absolutely, how is this any different to genital mutilation ? future generations are going to look back at this in horror when liberalism dies out.

[spoiler] lmao imagine being circumcised dicklets when will they learn? [/spoiler]

No, there is no natural lubrication.
True, but it is still disgusting all around

The sad thing is that the future will be even more degenerate.

Link to study

Good. Poor dude but this is how people learn that life isn't a Tumblr comic

>[spoiler] lmao imagine being circumcised dicklets when will they learn? [/spoiler]

no need to bully, user

It is no wonder that the nation, nay the world, are being punished.

This world would make soddom a d gommorha blush. It's hard to fathom what I am reading.

Wait a they seriously expect to some straight guy would fuck em in that wound?

good riddance to bad rubbish
tranny death camps can't come soon enough

No, there would be no natural lubrication, its literally a wound that they artificially hold open. So its sticking your dick into a open wound.

This shit only happens because people are too comfortable. That's why humanity needs a srare of perpetual world war if we want to move forward onto the stars.
The moment they get comfy people go from wondering how to better provife for their communities to wonder if a child can consent to sex with dogs or who would be raping who.

It's not bullying user. Anything that helps end the flagrantly illegal menace is good for the future.

This has to be fucking bait.

No, they hook up with a FtM, and they ask the doctort to take a plaster cast of the hole so that it's all sized just right.

Well, they can't interview all those that committed suicide

"First, do no harm..."

Its the modern Lobotomy, with all the same "health benefits", pushed by the same pseudo-intellectual crowd

>How the fuck is this an allowed medical procedure?!?

because it's profitable. You understand that the left wants YOUR tax money to pay for these outrageously expensive axe wounds, right? it's a """"necessary medical treatment"""" to them. you are paying for these abominations

I thought it was more sophisticated than just making a wound in your body. Like they grew a vagina in a vat and implanted it in you.

LOL! Here are some pics from that faggots post-op.

Beware!!! They are fucking DISGUSTING!!!
imgur.com/a/f6oCp

A war isn't necessary, but austerity probably is. There is such a thing as a society being too wealthy.

Aren't they doing that with wombs now?

>Canadian education

not enough whiskey on the planet to make me click that

Transgenderism has always bothered me because it goes against EVERY WISDOM TRADITION. Taoism taught me to accept my gender. Stoicism taught me to accept my gender. and on and on

hahahaha

do not click this
you gain nothing positive from clicking this link

When they go for the initial doctors consultation they should be taken in a back room and shot

He'll be another statistic in a few years when it hits him that he's not a woman and now removed his cock and balls.
It's disgusting people are encouraging this insanity.

I do feel bad but all I see is shit people that encourage this and garbage hedonistic people every where. I want this agenda to stop being trendy, we must get people to unplug from the mind viruses of mainstream television and all of the colleges pushing this shit.

could you provide a source for that claim? one that includes suicide rates for post op trannys

scrotum -> outer labia
foreskin (if you still have it) -> clitoral hood
glans -> clit
shaft -> papers up your brand new hole

That's the gist of it, anyway. I'm not sure what they do about the prostate and related ejaculatory bits. Maybe the cut all that out to make more room for a deeper hole? Or maybe they just push it aside?

Ignorance is bliss

This actually seems like a great solution

my ancestors did not die at gallipoli to protect my right to look at that shit

What i never understood is why they can not just accept their situation?

Why not just make the best of what you have instead of striving for something you will never be?

on a serious level anybody who does that to themselves has to be mentally ill i am 100 percent convinced

The best way to turn people against this tranny nonsense is to tell them the truth. Do your homework and let them know exactly what the surgerys are and whats involved in "upkeep." There's trannies on Youtube that explain things in great detail, use those videos. The people that advocate this mutilation and child abuse survive on peoples ignorance.

Jews are not Germans

i fuked up bro, clicked it -_-

there is a reason they all kill themselves eventually

Oh come on, sane people even sometimes decide to cut a finger off or maybe their lips. What's so different about your funstick?