What happens here?

I never see this state being talked about. It don't even see it being mocked like the other irrelevant dead states, like Wyoming for example.

Why does nobody talk about this state? What dirty secrets are they hiding there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bcin4i_KsOA
youtube.com/watch?v=kPwW8nBVc0g
michaelsnyderforidaho.com/
michaelsnyderforcongress.com/issues.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

potatoland

was a great 98% white state until President Obama. Completely irrelevant, but irrelevant is always the bets to live in.
Obama's 9 different "integration" agencies started paying to relocate actual niggers and beaners there.
Now the demographics are getting fucked, you have small potato farmer communities that are 50% spic now and violent crime has increased.(woooah imagine that)

Anyway, Its not a bad place, but Obama did his best to fuck it over and succeeded in many ways. Its mostly farmers and has some mountains.

Niagra of the west

Potatos grow dipshit.

Guinness niggers

>Obama accelerated white genocide by dramatically speeding up non-white dispersion throughout the state's
Wow I didn't know he was such a turbo-nigger

>What happens here?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bcin4i_KsOA

went to boise last week. very pleasant, "downtown" was nearly 100% white, only one homeless dude. lots of shipping/trains in that area. stay away if youre not raising a family there

The answers found here

Was nice now full of Californian boomers

I live right outside the western border and visit several times a month. Lots of beautiful green wilderness but most of the economy is farming, especially potatoes. Conservative and mostly white, good place to raise a family but boring to live there as a young person.

you really didnt hear about that whole fiasco?
how new are you?

Obama was not only naturalizing illegals out the ass, but he was also placing them all over red states and funding their livelihoods with federal dollars.
It was a democrat scheme to turn every state "blue" someday. Not the first time they've done that but the most recent and the most large scale.

You'd be surprised where spics are now after Obama, the smallest most irrelevant communities with no real jobs somehow have Mexicans and some niggs living in them now.
Plus he sent like 50,000 Congolese to Montana.
>straight up africans
>in Montana

is boise like the most desert-ish area?

Dont they have the shittest wages in the USA?

Boise is half desert, half mountain. If you want desert in Idaho you'd want to go up a few miles north of Mountain Home where you'll find some sand dunes.
Also: Ask an Idahoan anything.

indeed we do have a secrets a weapon that can kill a super syain and its *Potatos* its the white mans rice many people from the white tribes eat it so they stay light skinned so they dont turn back to the real col of humans black it would change all of histoy if whites knew they was really black and that means blacks build everthing why you think you never see a brother eatting one of them and if a black person does eat one its cook grill till its black

stay
>((woke))

Nothing really happens. We enjoy our outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, four wheeling /mudding, hikes ,and etc. We love to work / fix things up. Once works all done we like to kick back enjoy some beer and or weed while bitching about the government

Big boned women and, er, um, tatoes. Worked with a nurse, the kind you could party with a bunch of friends but wouldnt want to date. Little to man-ly.

Some more of the beauty and vastness of the American west.

You gotta understand kraut, we have areas bigger than Germany of pure wilderness.

Also Idaho is gorgeous

What's your opinion of Nampa, Caldwell, and Emmett.
Does the rest of Idaho make fun of the fact that Nampa smells like death because of the sugar beet plant?

These guys live there

I live in Boise. It has a lot of Muslims and blacks compared to 10 years ago. When I was a kid in the 90s I didn't know what a black was. I thought people people in movies put on dark makeup. Things here have changed a lot.

irish promised land

I hope Trump deports every spic into the ocean

Secret Ireland.

Not him but...
2C drivers not survivors. Nampa, Kuna and Caldwell is like Mexico.

I believe that's Mississippi or Kentucky that have the lowest wages...two poorest congos in the union.

Northern Idaho is Gods Country. Beautiful lakes and mountains. Best of all, no Niggers! The Mormons do run the state in the south though.

Nampa is similar to Boise so nothing much, Caldwell is okay, and I like Emmett, use to jetski there often.
Nobody really makes fun of Nampa, though there was the fiasco of some school there erasing a Black Lives Matter art from the parking lot a few months ago with a protest and a counter-protest. People in Boise were the only ones that cared about it though as it's slowly becoming a liberal shithole.

I've noticed this too in Moscow. Growing up it was rare seeing a arab or black person. Now it seems like they're every where

youtube.com/watch?v=kPwW8nBVc0g

pic reminds me of Coeur d'Alene...really nice area

I know an old lady who lives in Idaho and she hates Mormons to the point where some of what she says about their influence almost sounds more like conspiracy theory.

Idaho is a really quiet state. We have Nazi's up north, Mormons in the south, and everyone mostly keeps to themselves. I can't think of a single thing that makes the state great, but we're still better than Wyoming

Any fellow idaho men want to marry my sister? She just turned 18 and needs a racist husband. Not many of them here now :(

Northern Idaho is pimp
Southern Idaho is garbage mormon jew infective wasteland

North Idaho is a libertarian paradise. Lots of guns, lots of forest.
South Idaho is Mormon territory.

Boise is one of the largest refugee resettlement cities in the country now.
Broadway Ave is now full of obese African woman running across the street with garbage on their heads.

I wouldn't call it a "conspiracy," but they certainly hold a lot of influence. Think of how Catholicism is on the East coast - it's the unofficial state religion and you can get more by being a part of it, but you can still get by just fine without being a part of it.

It's a great state and much to the chagrin of its residents, it's the escape plan for myself and plenty of conservative Coloradons if/when our state falls completely

Lol east Boise is kind of turning into a shit hole. I was out late one night buying weed and almost every street I saw at least one nigger nigging it up. Thankfully they tend to keep to themselves... so far...

I know she claimed the Mormons were arresting homeless on bullshit charges just to fill for-profit prisons. That I wouldn't be surprised by.

How much of the cock carousel has she ridden on?
>inb4 a fucking leaf

Yeah right, you can't get shit by being Catholic. You get it by being Jewish. I don't know where you get this Catholic crap from. Catholics get treated like this by their own church (run by jews) and by Mormons, Muslims, Protestants, Arian Christians (jehovahs witness), and just about every other religion around.

JUST

Exactly. The state has become kind of a safe haven for conservatives. There's this weird tension of libertarian locals, conservatives elders and transplants, and liberal Californians looking for that hipster "small town" vibe

Montana is better. Im a forest service invasive plant species killer and Idaho is the most infested state in the country. They used to seed hundreds of thousands of acres with invasive species via airplanes to boost honey production (Republican idea btw), now there's no native vegetation left and all the redneck ranchers destroy whats left while bitching at the government. They also love killing endangered species like wolves and grizzlies even though they cause less than 1% of livestock fatalities AND they get over compensated when it happens.

Shit really? I haven't heard that. The most wild thing I've heard was that our governor converted to Mormonism so he'd be elected.

Fucking filthy ass red necks...whered my axe go

She hasn't had a bf. She looks kinda like Molly Ringwald.

I hate California so god damn much. Please fall into the ocean. PLEASE for the rest of us.

They all better learn to swim

>out late one night buying weed
>everyone around me is a nigger nigging it up, but not me, I swear

>was a great 98% white state until President Obama.
Kek'd hard bro.

I grew up in the Boise area and it has almost always been about 50% white and 45% latino, with the remaining 5% being chinese and eastern european. Supposedly there used to be a sizeable african-american community there as well, but they've all moved away since the 1980s or so.

>What happens here?

I don't really hate California, I just wish they'd stop acting like they're big shit and sending their people up here. Just stay there and stop fucking with our housing market!

Yeah, totally CIAbro it was always niggers and latinos. TOTALLY. IT TOTALLY ALWAYS was. It's always been a black state.

>driving through town where my grandma lives
>population 150
>like 15 nigs walking on the side of the road by the cornfields

It was pretty surreal.

It was pretty surreal.

Fuckin aged hipsters......

They come up here to Idaho and say "It's really nice up here but if we could change a few things to make it more line home that would be greaaaat."

W-what hahaha no way dude you're a nigger haha like I'm totally white haha

Did yah tell em to go home and eat a bowl of kellogs?

Refuckingroll

All Idaho folk tell them that if they don't like it then git but they never leave.

I live in washington (northwest USA, e.g the state), but I've never been to Idaho. All I know about it is that there are lots of potatoes and mountains.

THis makes me not want to live

potatos, montains, rivers, nobody around. It's chill

>mocked like the other irrelevant dead states, like Wyoming for example.
Why would anyone mock WY? They're red as fuck and there can be no one for miles.

I think you should care about your own country and provinces, Kraut.

Mormons and potatoes.

Nah, when I was growing up there in the 90s you basically never saw black people. I remember meeting like 1 black family in the entire time I lived there who relocated after Katrina happened, but they moved back within a year or two. Also, yes, the latino community is fucking HUGE in Idaho and I'd even go as far as to say it almost rivals the white population in terms of size.

>Why does nobody talk about this state? What dirty secrets are they hiding there?
Well this guy's running for office and he's pretty red-pilled

michaelsnyderforidaho.com/

Why does the wife have a sort of dead look in her eyes

Because Idaho is Idaho.

I would take you up on that if I needed the help

It's too barren in Wyoming. Only western Wyoming isn't a windy wasteland. Wyoming is the only place I the planet you can be knee deep in mud and still have dust blowing into your eyes.

I love people from there though.

Don't get me started on Swedes. I meet too many of you here in Barcelona for you to talk shit about anyone.

>Michael Snyder
Jew.

I went tubing in a river in Preston Idaho in 1998 or 99. I saw my cousins pubes and it was super gross, but made me feel inadequate as at that point I had yet to blossom into a man.

Hahhahaja

I'm not surprised by that. I know of plenty of cases of people in Utah converting to Mormonism in college to prepare for a political career. Some people claim Idaho is better though since less Mormon influence but I wouldn't know from personal experience since Dixiefag but I do think the western US is interesting.

This.

Would she be into Spanish guys? I'm a decent man with a good job and speak fluent English.

>pic related

>Jew.
Wrong.

President Trump's "America First" message greatly resonated with conservative voters all over the country during the 2016 election. I am proud to stand with President Trump, and we must greatly resist the efforts of the globalists to slowly but surely erode our national sovereignty through a series of interlocking international treaties and agreements. Instead of merging America into a "global system", we need to focus on "making America great again".

michaelsnyderforcongress.com/issues.html

>Why does the wife have a sort of dead look in her eyes

because she caught her husband cheating on her via his texts
>wife use to watch the fucktards, as I use to call them

Wyoming isn't too bad from what I've seen. I went from Denver to Casper and it was plains with grass and mountains, nothing dry and dusty

coeur d'alene is in idaho f.a.m.

that's prepper territory, son

google american redoubt

>>Jew.
>Wrong.
It, um... it was a Chris-chan reference. How fucking new can you be?

I think the Mormon influence is different depending on where you are. The Boise suburbs and Eastern Idaho have the most influence, but the farther West and North you go - actually, the further away from Utah you go - the lesser the influence.

>t. fedora
That was never a Sup Forums thing in the first place, a Christian is not a Jew. That's like calling Muslims are Jewish people.

Idaho was the first state to run on atomic power

There are still lots of hidden government plutonium sites out there

>t. gf grew up in Idaho

>If I am elected, this is what my message to the feds will be: “Hand over the keys and get out of Idaho”.

Why? So our legislatures sell all our forests to developers to build homes for Californians and Utahans? Nah, I'll pass.

None of your fucking business. Stay the fuck out we have enough problems thanks to FUCKING GODDMAN NIGGER OBONGO

>Why? So our legislatures sell all our forests to developers to build homes for Californians and Utahans? Nah, I'll pass.
And you think the U.S. Congress will prevent that from happening? You're lucky Obummer didn't sell off your entire state to Canada.

We also have the first and only monument to Ann Frank and I think Human Rights in general. Funny story behind that one if anyone's interested.

It has gorgeous mountains, beautiful desert landscapes, and awesome ski and lake resorts.

It was where the worlds first breeder reactor was constructed.

The north is based. Boise is beaner infested and a refugee resettlement site. Mormons used to be huge, but their influence is not what it once was

Hey, they haven't yet. Most of our land is protected wild life reserves, it keeps our state one of the most beautiful in the union. D.C. doesn't give a fuck about us, so they leave us, and our federally protected national forests, alone.