What does Sup Forums have against cities?

Cities are engines of technological, scientific, etc. progress, they are the primary means by which wealth is created in countries, they have the most good jobs, and the most culture and things to do. Why does Sup Forums seem so opposed to living in them, thinking they're good, etc.?

they are fulll of niggers and spics.

New York is gross.

>What does Sup Forums have against cities?
a. Jews
b. Niggers

fpbp

They spawn subhumans

I'm not talking about only American cities. What about Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, or tons of other cities in Europe? They don't have those types of people.

Cities are full of people capable of patriotism (I

universities should be the places of technological and scientific advancements. cities become full of people who cant support themselves and people who want to control others

> all cities are on a decline financially in the US
Do you actually have any proof of this?
> since they evicted industry, which actually builds wealth
Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, and other Bay Area-ish and Southern Californian cities generate more technology and technological research which generates more wealth than virtually all rural areas of the US.

Humans are tribal pack animals by nature, we're not designed to live shoulder to shoulder in a tightly condensed tribe of millions of people we don't know or are related to. Back when it was just tribes, the crime that you see in cities was nonexistent because our tribe was our kin. Over time we had to learn how to live alongside strangers as agricultures and cities took off, hence the invention of law. There's a reason small towns see way less crime per capita than large cities.

t. burger who's lived and experienced both small town America and its major cities

>Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore
>They don't have those types of people
>doesn't realize there talking about all non-whites
why hello literal retard

Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Singapore are all likely cleaner and probably have lower crime rates than almost any white city.
Japan's largest cities probably have lower crime rates than most American small towns.

>white city
>NYC
>white
It's actually sad because you seem serious

I wasn't talking about New York.

I'm willing to bet that's because Japan is less repressed than America, usually the levels of repression and crime are proportional throughout all societies. I can't be assed to find the source but there are articles where Japan is consistently ranked among the most masculine cultures in the world.

So that's why OP is a pic of NYC
It has nothing to do with the thread
Reported

Being someone from the NYC area, the only good thing that comes from it is what we call the 'NYC liberal'. They're not like west coast San Fran liberals, which are literally leftists. There still a healthy dose of working hard and making it through all the stuff that life throws at you in NYC; a can-do attitude.

>Comparing racially homogeneous eastern countries to darkie enriched western countries

>Why does Sup Forums seem so opposed to living in them, thinking they're good, etc.?
Because Sup Forums is infested by mediocre bums who sneer at any scene they can't dominate.
Which results, in extreme cases, in angry old men living alone in a shed somewhere. Always did, but now they have the internet to spread their mental defecations all over.

They're all statist cucks that have no backbone for doing things on their own.

City retards are the worst.

NYC is literally one city I used as a thread pic because it's a city people just assume of as a generic city, that doesn't preclude any other cities from existing or being mentioned.

I just find them cold and impersonal, frenetic hubs of consumerism, always moving towards something but never in the moment

this and high taxes. unless the only work opportunity i have is in the city, i'll never move to one.

What does Sup Forums have against cities?

>taxes
>degeneracy
>crime
>consumerism
>rude people
>progressives
>niggers

i meant to say high living costs, but yeah i guess taxes too

also too many fucking people in general

they attract foreigners
foreigners (if not from Europe) are smelly and dumb as hell

Because have you ever been to lower manhattan?
$5 for coffee
3.5K per month for a 32' studio apartment
Asshole liberals
Pride parades
Consumerism and advertising everywhere
Feminism
Clueless cuck men
Cramped living
Tiny streets
No parking

Need I say more.

cities are a scam by which commies regulate and steal money from large numbers of people and line thier pockets

Why am I opposed to living in a city? Because living in a smaltown is much better. Just get in a town of 15,000 (no a town of 50,000 fucking people isn'ta smalltown you yank) or less that's only like 30-40 minutes from a big city incase you need to go to like a sporting event or something. In smalltowns, it's cheaper to live, less noisy at night (the quiet actually scaresme sometimes), little to no traffic even at the peak of rush hours. bonus points for coastal towns, to get a good idea of a smalltown i want to live in, google something like a manteo, NC.

8.5 million people in New York City, shit loads of money in finance, but not a single vintage Magic event, proxy or otherwise.

New York city used to have the dominant Marvel vs Capcom 2 scene. Today it is dead.

I don't care what you want to call culture, but I should have no problem being able to find a group for ANYTHING.

God bless city folk though. They slave away generating all this "wealth" for us and piss away their incomes on a shit life. Meanwhile, I can live in a tourist city whose entire economy is built around having fun, and it is affordable.