The cast of Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn01.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2013/03/emma-stone-shailene-woodley-meet-spiderman.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The hero is the white male.

The women aren't wearing headscarves. Disgusting whores.

>>sage
Yeah. Even with all that color the white guy was still the hero and the villain.

A jewish director

the cast is hella diverse

The hero is a white nu-male.

Women are taller.

>flyover fags complaining about ''muh forced diversity" in a movie that takes place in NYC

They all did something awful to be in a Hollywood movie

>forced diversity

What? I understand this movie reflects the current demographics of America.

the cast's acting was actually decent?

>Notice anything?
Yes.

I'd like to fuck the women in all 16 holes.

>flyover fags
Confirmed faggot. NYC or California?

They made MJ black, and they didn't even keep her name as Mary Jane Watson, but changed to to Michelle Juggalo or some shit.

Even Flash who was supposed to be the dudebro jock asshole was changed to some 5'5" indian kid who actually did semi well in class I mean fuck

Then there are the bad guys who are literally all white except for the one guy.

>So, you've landed yourself in alt-right re-education class.

Peter Parker has always been a scrawny nu male. It's the most basic aspect of the character.

you mean that out of all of those kids, the white one is the super hero?

An accurate representation of modern day New York

white girls are not attracted to peter parker. It's just appropriate for a nu-male like him to be associated with minorities that will treat him like
a God.

If that was true then at least 2 would be white, one Hispanic, one black, and one Jewish.

they diversified the cast without turning the whole thing into a fucking preliminary circle jerking comp

>"We're the shapeshifting villains, user!"

Can someone explain this "photoshop garbage on my face in attempt to look cute" meme to me?

RIP flash
AYLAMO

Sup faggots currently writing alphabetical slaughter. give me the next concept word or letter or the next post will be given as such if no next post next thread will roll on.

jew n minorities

when will jews get that this shit is creepy?

These filters have a psychological effect on narcissistic people by hiding their blemishes and whitening their smiles. Also, social media is THE marketplace for BEAUTY especially in Snapchat.

that I want my movies to be escapism and not a headcount fill in the quota politicized propaganda make me an old behind the times and out of touch geezer?

yea i look around every day and know this is not a white country

Everyone on this board is a nu male. Becoming an edgy nazi does not protect you from being a nu male.

No...and thats the problem.

In a plane, seeing you fuck your pig way down there

there's no nigger-white woman romance plot. so intolerant.

....nice

>the cast is hella diverse

They are all mud colored except spidey.

did u not see this pic?

No I didn't.

>FLUSH Thompson

he may not be big but hes pretty ripped famalam

I see Peter Parker
I assume to his right is Kamala Khan.
The fat kid is that guy who's always hanging around Miles Morales.
Random mexican grill.
Random mexican boi.

Did I guess right?

>the hero is a white male
>the hero's father figure (post Uncle Ben) is a white male, as are most of his idols, The Avengers
>the sympathetic villain is a white male
>the arguably hot aunt is white
My only problem is recasting Flash as a 5 ft currynigger

Marvel movies where always hit or miss, but this is just full on bullshit! Mary Jane was supposed to be a hot red head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has never happend in a spiderman movie!

why the fuck is the Degrassi Junior High cast doing a Spiderman movie?

You.

>reflects the current demographics
we don't live together though

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

they are going all out! this movie will play well in Israel.

The chick on his right is the new MJ.

They could have atleast tried to put Zendaya in a red wing. They put Jessica Alba in blonde hair and blue contacts when they tried to make a 87.5% white full aryan

At least none of these cock sucks will have much screen time in Avengers accept Spider-Man. They all sucked cock to be in the movie.

Wut

MJ is black what?!! MJ is a fucking Caucasian Redhead with ample tits! S M H!

Everybody in the picture won't be in Avengers movies except Spider-Man. Everybody in the picture sucked cock to be casted in this film.

>Michelle Juggalo
>Juggalo

my sides, how do they work?

In the comics she was a model. In the Raimi movies she was Kirsten Dunst, not a model. Now she is a part time nigger. At least Sony didn't nigger up their films, Disney loves them some niggers. Black Panther is proof.

>no spiders
>no men
Almost as bad as that movie Snatch

Fuck man! lol S M H, I mean she's not even an attractive Black chic either. fail.

In all fairness, those are probably pretty accurate demographics for modern day New York

Jesus fucking turbo-nigger Christ! I've seen more attractive full niggers at Taco Bell eight hours ago.

Well shit, is Marisa Tomei at least still Aunt May? fuck

She looks like Micky Dolenz

despite the diversity meme i think MJ is CUTE

How much of this is nonsense? Only part I heard about was the monument scene

I liked it.

Admittedly it was based on my highschool, I look like the Main Character, was in the triva team / debate team, had a fat Asian best friend.

I just projected tbhq

>Mudslime
>Half Nigger
>Chink
>I don't know what the fuck you are, M.J.
>One white guy (the unsung hero who saves every one by putting down the older generation)

This film is either secretly redpilled, or written by idiots... and since the writing was good...

I also have washboard abs.

Jk I had surgery which has the byproduct of making me look like I have abs

Despite all that I enjoyed it.

There's even fat Filipinos in this movie? What

>flyover fags

Mate, I would shoot you for that. I fucking dare you to show your face out here among us flyover fags.

cdn01.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2013/03/emma-stone-shailene-woodley-meet-spiderman.jpg

Sony had it right.

>Beautiful white girl who gets no lines and is ignored.

Sony version of MJ they never used.

A lack of diversity. I don't see any Japanese people.

>everyone is a mystery meat mongrel

It's a good thing I don't give a single fuck about movies/TV shows, or else I might get upset.

>implying a white male with good facial features would ever have a hard time getting all that brown pussy

it's like shooting fish in the barrel, especially if all those fat mexicans are his competition

its snapchat grandpa
womemes use it to justify taking slutty pictures of themselves under the pretense "lol its so cute & random tho"

... what was his name again? Dan something something...

Dan "She's A Fighter" Schneider? or another Dan

Wait.. she was Mary Jane? I thought she was some made up character they introduced.

SON OF A BITCH!

That sounds close, but I've heard the middle name go by something else...

its all true but hes exaggerating alot

Indian line - throwaway gag line
Black News Host - asked white news host little girl to prom and she shuts him down on live air
Monument speech - one sentance "Id rather not go into a building built by slaves" (teacher looks at tour guide/guard and he gives the teacher a hey-shes-right look) and the scene continues
Love Interests- technically he only has one as MJ is by no means any sort of love interest in the film
Villains wife - true
Mexican Bully- doesnt have a gf, has a white prom date and she treats him like trash for the ten seconds we see them together
FUCKMARRYKILL scene - they are doing the FMK game about the AVENGERS, not just old men. there is a very effiminate (fag) boy there.

The user you quoted is just a giant faggot

that asian guy is so fat he counts as two cast members

its insecurity child

the only acceptable diversity is the fat hawaian guy, every movie needs a fat hawaian guy

Spiderjew: Invasion Force

And producers

We should start tracking who these producers are. There has to be someone behind it all.

>every movie needs a fat hawaian guy
or at least one with a Hawaiian shirt

With a shit-ton of makeup sure

is mary jane a racially ambiguous nigress?

Why aren't you guys watching one of the most redpilled capeshits ever?

>Peters dad goes around planets fucking women and trying to make more of him (Like immigrants)
>causes massive destruction after he leaves (a metaphor for the effects of diversity)
>wants to remake the other planets in his image (destruction of a nations culture)
>Ayesha and the other gold people represent feminists (get easily offended and get mad over videogames) they are also (((gold))
>director is a white goy

Marisa Tomei is smoking hot in this film.

I have to say last night when I watched it I was quite happy she rejected the nig co anchor.