Tick-tock, shariablue. Tick-tock

Hillary's server had spyware installed on it.

"With each new WikiLeaks dump, the rabbit hole in the feud between Chelsea Clinton and Doug Band seems to grow a little deeper. The most recent disclosures included a November 11, 2011 email from Chelsea to John Podesta, Cheryl Mills and the Clinton Foundation lawyers at Simpson Thacher in which Chelsea clearly lists out her issues with Clinton aides Doug Band, Justin Cooper and someone referred to only as "Hannah," which is presumably Hannah Deletto, Director of Membership at the Clinton Foundation. Among other things, the email alleges that Justin Cooper installed spyware on Bill Clinton's computer in order to monitor his email traffic, that both Justin Cooper and Hannah Deletto stole "significant sums of money" from the Clintons and that Doug Band / Teneo "hustled business at CGI."

dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/aide-who-helped-set-up-hillarys-server-was-accused-of-loading-spyware-on-clinton-foundation-computers/

thompsontimeline.com/tag/justin-cooper/

Mr. Justin G. Cooper served as a Senior Advisor to Teneo Holdings and Decision Sciences Corporation until December 22, 2016. Mr. Cooper served as Senior Advisor to President William J. Clinton

politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-aide-no-show-email-hearing-228090

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/backstabbing-spoiled-brat-chelsea-lists-her-grievances-against-doug-band-and-justin-

Other urls found in this thread:

politico
archive.is/x5tMH
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/comey-bombshell-fbi-directors-leaked-trump-memos-contained-classified-information
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
vault.fbi.gov/miog/manual-of-investigative-operations-and-guidelines-miog-part-02-01-of-06/view
nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
circa.com/story/2017/06/09/politics/a-battle-is-brewing-between-the-firm-behind-the-salacious-trump-dossier-and-sen-grassley
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot to archive it
>politico com/story/2016/09/clinton-aide-no-show-email-hearing-228090
archive.is/x5tMH

norway bot is fast

The DNC was not hacked. I will prove it.

For one thing, we can cross-reference the actual authors from the Wikileaks dump. 1.doc is in the "verified" Wikileaks release as the attachment which can be downloaded from here which has the original author of "Lauren Dillon." So, wait, who is Warren Flood et al? Each of these documents had a creation date of June 15, and were modified by "Фeликc Эдмyндoвич" a few minutes later.

In Office 2007 format specification, there is a certain stylesheet template which dictates overall formatting for the document. In three of the documents by Warren Flood, we find the identical metadata.

{\s108\ql \li0\ri0\widctlpar\wrapdefault\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0\contextualspace \rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20\alang1025 \ltrch\fcs0\f1\fs20\lang1049\langfe1049\cgrid\langnp1049\langfenp1049\sbasedon0 \snext108 \slink107 \sqformat \spriority1 \styrsid11758497 No Spacing;}

The above line appears across all three of Warren Flood's documents. styrsid11758497 is an unique identifier that is session-associative. The fact that it does not appear in the other documents indicates it's associated with Warren Flood and not Фeликc Эдмyндoвич.

Why is this important? Well, the \langfe1049 portion is a setting saying that Russian language should be used as the default language for the document.

Had Фeликc Эдмyндoвич been setting the "watermark," it would be the same across all documents. But instead, distinct watermarks were created for each document creator, suggesting inconsistent application or three different creators applying their own watermark.
In other words, document creators set the document properties to use Russian language and created three distinct so-called 'watermarks' in doing so, not 'Фeликc Эдмyндoвич.'

Also, cross-reference to Wikileaks shows that Warren Flood did not author any of the documents. And given that the timestamps are all on June 15th, this is the sequence of events:

A worker using a computer registered to Warren Flood opens a DNC document, copies it, and pastes it as a new document to his computer.
A worker using a computer registered to Warren Flood sets the theme language to Russian in some way (this process is different for all authors).
A worker using a computer registered to Warren Flood modifies the document's author to Фeликc Эдмyндoвич.
The modified document is then uploaded to the Guccifer website and publicly published a short time thereafter.

Bump

>being this mad that trump fucked kids with epstein and laundered russian money

Anniversary of Seth Rich's murder is tomorrow....

Hi brock bot. Tick-fucking-tock.

Impact of Guccifer 2.0 being a DNC creation
The "Russian influenced the US election" campaign all started from the DNC leak.

Allegations of Russian influence was built on a completely fabricated foundation of lies.

In hindsight, we now know that Obama administration unmasking of US campaign officials on the pretext of "Russian interference" started in June 2016, same date as when Guccifer 2.0 began. The implications that the unmasking all was predicated on a DNC psy-ops is staggering.

Who cares why the DNC did it?
Because it proves that "Russian interference" started as a total DNC fabrication that persists to today. The whole Russian campaign started before Trump made his infamous joke about Russians getting Hillary’s emails.

Illegal unmasking of Trump campaign officials over Russian interference began June 2016. Was this predicated on Russian interference with the DNC hacks? If so, this means that the leaks not only implicate DNC and plague President Trump himself, but also implicates Obama administration officials and all the involved intelligence agencies.

Why did DNC leak their own documents?
It’s right in Guccifer 2.0’s blog. Pertinent quote: "The main part of the papers, thousands of files and mails, I gave to Wikileaks. They will publish them soon." The DNC knew they were having their documents leaked to Wikileaks, and wanted to make sure a Russian hacker took credit for the leaks.

How did the DNC know Wikileaks was going to release the DNC emails?
Great question. It’s hard to imagine them knowing without assistance from intelligence agencies – and indeed unmasking of campaign officials started in June 2016.

This is, of course, highly illegal, and would mean that the Russian disinformation campaign wasn’t just a DNC operation, it was also created from collusion with the Obama administration using highly illegal means including violations of the Fourth Amendment.

He will be avenged.

Why should I care about this? Seems mundane

Because it is the straw that breaks the deep state's back.

Bump

So this is the latest shill tactic

I keep seeing it. The desperation.

I'm sure they can slow us down, but I think they don't really know how to handle us. In general, I'd be willing to wager this is overwhelmingly the largest group of above average intelligence autists in one place in the world. We're all skeptical of everything, generally don't give a fuck about peoples' fee fees, and are tired of all the bullshit.

More and more everyday, we expose their bullshit.

;D

If all true, that means the Deepsta...coughhrmm DNC's problems are systemic and a mere virtue of it's existence.

>MONTH LATER
> MUH HILLARY
> B-Buh HILLARY
> EMAILS!

What's next Benghazi? Nobody gives a fuck about Hillary dickwad.

Good attempt at deflection from Trump Jr's EPIC fuck up tho.

I'm sure "shariablue" is quaking in his boots.

Tick tock.

Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan

A criminal suspect in an investigation into a major security breach on the House of Representatives computer network has abruptly left the country and gone to Pakistan, where her family has significant assets and VIP-level protection, a relative and others told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/

Interesting!

Bump

Hi, shareblue. Ovens soon.

This.

Jesus.

Unfortunately, there's little to actually discuss here.

I just wish things were a little louder with the ongoing investigations into the DNC. The pace feels too slow, like it's giving the deep state too much time to actually respond to it.

My hope: they are all baited into being a fatal mixture of brazen, hubristic overconfidence and a spicy dash of mad scrambled sloppy hysteria in the attempted coverups.

Lots more to come

IIRC two of podesta's good friends recently had unfortunate complications incompatible with life.

Oh?

Can't give more details, I don't even remember their names, it was just on his twitter

Bump

>us

you tards think you are a part of "something"

rope incoming

This idiot is too stupid to be guilty of anything except of being a pedophile.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/comey-bombshell-fbi-directors-leaked-trump-memos-contained-classified-information

“So you didn’t consider your memo or your sense of that conversation to be a government document?,” Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) asked Comey on June 8. “You considered it to be, somehow, your own personal document that you could share to the media as you wanted through a friend?”

“Correct,” Comey answered. “I understood this to be my recollection recorded of my conversation with the president. As a private citizen, I thought it important to get it out.”

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

vault.fbi.gov/miog/manual-of-investigative-operations-and-guidelines-miog-part-02-01-of-06/view

Tick fucking tock.

bump

I had a suspicion that Guccifer was DNC ever since they leaked the "DNC Trump strategy memo" which was actually just a hit-piece on Trump

July 27th can't come soon enough.

bump

Bump

Can you put it all in one pasta and sauce it.

Not right now i can't. Anyone?

Meanwhile back in the real world....

Trump’s Son Met With Russian Lawyer After Being Promised Damaging Information on Clinton

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Put in Dropbox. Got more info on it. But I'm a wage goy. I'll repost it in shareblue threads in the next few days. Thanks for the info user. I'm out

>old news that's already been retracted and BTFO

Sweetie, no. Just.

It was a setup by Fusion GPS. Funded initially by Bush and Romney, handed over to Hillary. This ends up biting a lot of Dems, neoCONs, and deep state pedophiles in the ass BIGLY.

circa.com/story/2017/06/09/politics/a-battle-is-brewing-between-the-firm-behind-the-salacious-trump-dossier-and-sen-grassley

"The entire meeting may have been part of a larger election-year opposition effort aimed at creating the appearance of improper connections between Trump family members and Russia that also included a now-discredited intelligence dossier produced by a former British intelligence agent named Christopher Steele who worked for a U.S. political firm known as Fusion GPS."

"We have learned from both our own investigation and public reports that the participants in the meeting misrepresented who they were and who they worked for. Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier."