I fucking love our President

I don't care how MUH KIKED he is. This guy shoved the Overton Window so far right that even "satirical" JewTube videos are flooded with comments pointed out how retarded our status quo has become.

youtube.com/watch?v=_gMwH3vWXrY

t. td zionist

Lol! Go voice your faggotry on Yiddit with the rest of the retards. The Derpald is waiting to argue with you over who is the most inclusive; your faggot country or their pathetic MUH BASED NIGGER asses.

Trump is right what else can you say?!

>zionist faggot calling others td
funny

>zionist
Is that your best? Zionist? I fucking hate Israel and I hate Jews even more. And I am well aware of Trump's Jewish ties. That isn't the point of the OP, you fucking Copernicus.

And BTW, I wasn't accusing you of being a The Danknald user. I was accusing you of being a general Plebbit user, which is far fucking worse.

At least I didn't call you a Canadian.

>i hate israel
>support trump
Kill yourself

>Canadian
Don't worry about killing yourself, your PM will import some more niggers from Somalia to do that for you. But make sure you have some lube handy, because they will probably rape you beforehand.

>>i hate israel
>>support trump
You do know that the 2 can be mutually exclusive, right?

>A fucking leaf

>td faggots defending trump
Very funny, now go back you autistic zionists

>autistic
You do know that isn't an insult on the 4channels, right?

Not an argument. Go back to td if you like jewish dick so much

>Not an argument.
Okay there, Stefan.

>Go back to td if you like jewish dick so much
Are you literally 16? Do you not understand the premise of my post?

i too love trump

Your post praises a fucking zionist pig. You are part of the problem.

They're both completely right!

Le based mudslimes

Le based jew trump xD pras kek right?

Apparently you are too stupid to understand this.

I am well aware of Trump's kike ties. However, I am appreciative of the fact that his election has allowed the US and the world in general to begin to talk about things exactly like the kike ties that are so pervasive in our governments. This has led to the reexamination of the Jewish Question.

Therefore, I fucking love my President because he has allowed us (intended or not) to experience this renaissance of thinking.

Get it now?

I dunno.

This absolutely.

Worth noting is the process is thoroughly Kekish. The law of unintended consequences is Kek.

As the Eternal Jew is the #1 enemy against civilization, the jew ties should be enough for you to hate him no matter what "renaissance of thinking" you are dreaming about

Ha ha praise kek, based black man!
go back to td

You're a Canadian

>As the Eternal Jew is the #1 enemy against civilization, the jew ties should be enough for you to hate him no matter what "renaissance of thinking" you are dreaming about
Okay pal. When you finally get through puberty and realize you can't be a "purist" about life matters maybe you'll understand.

Then again, you are a Canadian which leads me to believe that you will probably be more fucked than Sweden when you finally grow the fuck up.

You're a slave of Israel
>if you're not a civic nationalist zionist, you are underage! grow up and suck black cock!
Go die for israel

>if you're not a civic nationalist zionist
I'm not a civic nationalist and I'm not a Zionist.
Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Fucking Canadians.

Anyone that supports a zionist is a zionist.

American History X is propaganda, whites will never be a minority in California

>Summerfag: The Post

Nope. I bet you only came after the election as a td refugee.

>Nope
Yep

Your point is grounded but keep in mind your taking bait like its going out of style. Its a leaf.

It's very funny to see someone who supports the Jewish agenda call others new.

I didn't say you were new, I said you were a Summerpeepeeswallower.

The Canadian is a seasoned troll, but he's not a right winger at all.

Notice it's just buzzwords. Its recognisable.

Also observe the purpose and motivation.

>the purpose is anti-jew, therefore he is a troll.
Hello td.

my only question here is how the fuck did (((Hollywood))) allow this movie to be produced its very red pilling.

>Have racist brother protect family against violent feral niggers
>be told not to follow in his footsteps and be friends with violent feral niggers
>get killed in school bathroom by violent feral niggers

>my only question here is how the fuck did (((Hollywood)))
Because the director, Tony Kaye, is a filthy Kike who thought that he would be able to disaffect young white people from being proud of their ancestry by depicting NatSocs as arrogant boneheads.

To be fair, it worked beautifully when it first came out. But the times have changed and the internet has opened everyone's eyes to what is really going on in the world. That has made many look back on films like this and requestion whether or not they have been fed truth with a huge grain of deceit.

seriously going back and watching some of the scenes from this movie is almost like browsing Sup Forums.

Both dinner scenes are by far the best. They are so true to a point just before the script deviates into the characters making racial slurs, which in the minds of the brainwashed audience equates to the tantamount ultimate sin; being a "xenophobe."

I wholeheartedly agree if they would have painted the Whites in this movie as nice put together individuals instead of skinhead degenerates we would probably be living in the fourth Reich right now. The whole movie uses our rhetoric while painting us as degenerate thugs which scares the normie

The funniest part is that (((they))) are so genetically ingrained with hubris that they absolutely fail to see that they lay down the footsteps to their own demise. And it happens over and over and over and over throughout history.

Jews expelled from this country, and that country, and exterminated here, and there, and forced into slavery in this empire, and that one, etc., etc., etc.

Here they are in the modern American Empire (for all intents and purposes it is absolutely an empire with virtual dominion over The West and most of the globe) and they are still promulgating the fact that they are widely disliked and persecuted (just like in the 2nd dinner scene) and yet they cannot figure out why they are so despised.

My absolute favorite part of that movie is when the Kike leaves the house in dismay after a discussion that ended with a arousing sense of nationalism and the American Flag is waving in the foreground while the audience emotion is high and the music is somber. As if to equate in the mind of goyim that American nationalism is a "racist" and "mean" and "evil" thing. Fucking LOL!!!