Topkek

When did Trump hire Jessi Slaughters dad for ghost writer?

Seriously though, even you cannot defend this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/06/21/russia-tried-hack-election-systems-21-states/103072530/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/report-comey-shaped-clinton-probe-around-fake-russian-intel.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html
ajc.com/news/national/reports-comey-knew-clinton-email-info-was-fake-created-russia/WBZMaEANyZxIsrtrURA2NN/
nymag
archive.is/K8MIW
independent
archive.is/mx7kh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This Matt Haig guy needs a life

do burgers truly not get that they have been interfering with other countries since its inception? every time a US reporter whinges about russia interference everyone i know just laughs

CONSEQUENCES

t. Sup Forums poster

>I mean, generally, people feel more secure if the people accused of the thing aren't responsible for tidying up the thing.
1.) Nobody's proved shit. 2.) It was Hillary accused of rigging the election. 3.) She actually rigged the DNC nomination. 4.) She's not responsible for "tidying up." 5.) Even Obama said rigging the election is impossible. 6.) He's probably not going to do anything and is only saying this to troll liberals.

These fucks literally never learn.

can these liberal fuckwits not make any arguments without using comicbook metaphors

It's not surprising. They don't live in reality.

>YOU CANT PROVE ANYTHING. YOU'RE THE CRIMINAL!
t. sociopathic criminal

Except it was proven Hillary was involved in screwing over the DNC for the nomination. That's the hilarious part.

You dont understand. The same people who rigged the DNC are the ones who tried to rig the general election. Obama and Hillary colluded with Russia.

what's with blue checkmark fags bullying trump
why can't I have no one

most normies have no idea of the scale of involvement the US has in foreign politics.

>oldfag thread

Sure thing Ivan! I will no long blame poor innocent hard-working GRU operatives for meddling in our politics. Clearly Hillary is the real crook here!

Who is Matt haig? A side from a Twitter shit poster...

How many controversies was she in during the election? Two? Three? If they put Bernie up for nomination instead of her they might have had a 40% chance.

>batman references
holy fuck, save me Sup Forums

Nevermind he's some depressing British author.

>it's a liberal cuck faggot uses pop culture references to support their baseless accusations episode

If we put up Bernie, Ivan would have been just as busy fabricating "controversies" about Bernie.

>baseless accusations

usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/06/21/russia-tried-hack-election-systems-21-states/103072530/

>No, see, the Russians fabricated stuff!
Just to play Devil's advocate, what was released again that wasn't true?

>When did Trump hire Jessi Slaughters dad for ghost writer?
>ghost writer
>ghost dad
>her dad is dead

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/report-comey-shaped-clinton-probe-around-fake-russian-intel.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html
ajc.com/news/national/reports-comey-knew-clinton-email-info-was-fake-created-russia/WBZMaEANyZxIsrtrURA2NN/

Archive the shills

>nymag com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/report-comey-shaped-clinton-probe-around-fake-russian-intel.html
archive.is/K8MIW
>independent co uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html
archive.is/mx7kh

If it involves other countries and treaties come out of it, it might be good.

As far as I know cyber warfare kind of things are very gray area in regards to international law so it would be good to set some rules.

Trump is Dadofive and we're the children.

When wikileaks released a statement that their source was not FSB/GRU, that wasn't true.

i believe you

Mutually assured destruction works for cyber warfare just as well as traditional warfare you know

>Seriously though, even you cannot defend this shit.
Defend WHAT? There's nothing here to defend. Neither nation wants the other fucking with their elections.

sage

Trump is the best troll

Trolling the United States to third world status will be his greatest lulz. I literally cannot stop laughing.

He could've properly backtraced the election hacking and notified the cyberpolice of their goofing

I don't get why twitter allows people to post more than one tweet per hour.

It defeats the purpose of the platform and the character limit.

The US and Russia working together to develop a solution that makes both countries feel secure from cyber threats that threaten both nations is a great thing. Are liberals really so dumb that they think that it could even be possible for Russia to exploit this?

Why do you use the confederate flag of southern united states when you're posting from St Petersburg?

This guy is going to lose his shit when he gets blocked by the POTUS.

technically speaking, more people have died because of batman.

And you hire dogs to keep foxes out of hen houses.