Women in the Military

Should females be allowed to serve in the Armed Forces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/STkhXT5i25c
archive.is/7vEiA
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As technicians, cooks, etc. perhaps. Not as infantry.

Let them die for Israel.

god no

No but what they should do is not let them get away with lowered pushup/pullup/mile run scores by giving them the same standards as men. If they were held to male standards they would get smoked.

not as front line infantry

if they go through the exact same training as there male counterparts, I don't see why not.

Not as anything but nurses

Thing is if they did they wouldn't last

Anybody who can pass a fitness test should be allowed in. Except for niggers and Jews because they're underrepresented on the front lines

Only as infantry if they are tough as fuck. There are some mean butch chicks out there that could pull it off, but most girls arent gonna handle it well once they actually get in the shit

youtu.be/STkhXT5i25c

long they don't lower the standards to meet a quota.

My only concern is that they are naturally sympathetic due to their maternal instinct.
Females have been known to show sympathy for the enemy since the beginning of time. I personally believe that the female brain just simply cannot handle the horrors of the battlefield..

>pic related

god yes

Yes. They are camp followers. They are their for the sexual release of the real soldiers. This is a common practice throughout history. It's just in the past they didn't have uniforms.

Not in combat. Honestly, nothing remotely close to the front lines unless theyre huge dykes.

I've been in the Army for 7 years. Most won't agree with what I'm about to say, or at least they won't admit it: women absolutely 100% have fucked up the military since their admission into the general forces.

Most will say something like "if she can pass the test, etc etc" it's all bullshit. Women cause drama. Their presence lessens the intensity and seriousness of training and drilling. They always need extra help, extra attention, and extra luxuries. They whine, complain, and moan. The rape culture thing is problematic - no denying it, but it was never as big of a thing before they came in. Women tend to have a chip on their shoulder. They are insecure and rarely display ability to critically think or think in a strategic manner. They are very "by the book" - they can't improvise and they don't like moving outside what they were taught, not adaptible as men. They cause infighting. I've seen dozens of good soldiers go down because of a female flirting or seducing, letting on or false harrasment charges. They are rarely useful outside of an office setting. Basically, shitty young men at their peak condition with a proness to emotional collapse and torn ACLs.

Women in the military is a fucking joke. There's a reason we didn't do it in the past. Because it's fucking retarded.

Didn't the USMC do a study about this and found out mixed units get BTFO by male only units?

required

They make great nurses. Male nurses are a little too eager in threading a line through a person's butt and stomping on the bag.

The amount of women who can even keep up with, let alone be on the same level as, their male peers, is so very very very few that It's not even worth the time and resources to let women attempt to be infantry.

Yeah they can serve.

SERVE ME DINNER!!

I'm going to marine boot this summer, how can I get into a male only unit?

Yes.

But it should damn clear their physical capabilities are different from men.

kek

Can any argument be made for the benefit?

Clearly women should not be in the military.

>asking a leaf about the USMC

I dunno. Last I heard there was something like only three women serving in infantry within the USMC, I haven't been to a female-in-the-military-hatethread on /k/ in sometime.

no

men instinctually will protect women and try to impress them

this leads to men in combat situations with women to take unnecessary risks and put them selves in danger in order to make sure the female isn't

also the drama as mentioned. women, intentionally or not, will stir up drama. Either cause they need their attention fix or because men are competing for their attention.

it just doesnt work

Wrong. Put a girl in any squad, and everyone will die thanks to their male instinct of "protect the pussy" taking precedence over "complete the mission"

I agree with you, I don't really have much say in any of it because I haven't experienced them yet but I am shipping to Parris Island here in about a month. I'm worried about there being the possibility of going into a mixed unit and having to take orders from some dumb broad who only got to where she is by belittling and backstabbing her fellow marines and sleeping around with the higher ups. I'm genuinely scared about it because I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way but it kind of seems like an insult to the men that have came before. Almost like spitting on their grave.

I always assume Canadians are just Middle Aged Americans who fled to retire in the snow and smoke pot all day.

Obviously not special forces. A great deal of the special forces mission is to train local Iraqi or rebel forces, which a woman could never do in the Arab nations. A woman would also be trash at banging doors and executing CQB extractions.

I suppose women could do grunt work adequately. If a girl wants to drive a humvee down a road full of IEDs and her car is fine with a driver being unable to carry a wounded soldier than ok I guess.

The most compelling argument to me is put yourself in the shoes of a deployed infantry. You're scared, you're tired, you're living in a shit camp with shit sandflies everywhere and an open air latrine, eating garbage food, getting shot at every 3 days when you go on mission. But at least it's a boys club. At least you can chew tobacco and fuck prostitutes and laugh about farts with your brothers in arms. Seems like the only thing that could make these heros more miserable is adding a bunch of subcompetent women they can't fuck who all have an attitude and something to prove.

desu I wish I was American. My family tried moving there in the '90s but it didn't work out.

Would be nice living in a country that respects firearm ownership and free speech, at least to some degree.

as long as they are on birth control.

For some reason I particularly enjoy Lain-posting

fpbp

Nothing worse than a roastie in Uniform. Absolutely disgusting. What a shame.

If they can pass by the male standard. I've seen way too many women that barely pass the female standard. They get out of everything because everyone knows they're weak, and then they get pregnant after a couple months anyway and that's the end.

Too bad its a multi-branch problem.

Eh. Humanity is a fickle thing

This makes me want to vomit
>"teehee look at me I'm big bad tuff army giiirrrrrrl!!! Tee heee girl power!!!! Oh wait let me take some pictures disgracing the uniform my forefathers died in because it's cute tee hee!

Are women soulless? Do they have no sense of honor?

Those dog tags are mere vanity to her. Fuckin bitch POG.

Lets be honest user.

There are probably pics of men in uniform dressed scantly or non at all. Perhaps if we didn't hold women as snowflake and let them earn their citizenship like starship troopers , things could be better.

I got no problem with them in support roles, but I have my doubts about their ability to preform on the front lines.

Not combat, not ever.
Every video of a female drill sgt acting tough has made me giggle. It's always overdone and inspires more contempt than support here.

But there could be some benefit to having enlisted women especially for public relations. Might be nice if everyone around around a base didnt hate the sight of all Americans.

Pro football cheerleader making inroads with women is a good idea.

archive.is/7vEiA

>are women soulless for posing naked in their uniform?
Irony is that 10/10 times it's a guy in uniform that begs them for the picture

Let's ask the Jews

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181604

>A new book sums up 13 years of research on female participation in IDF combat units and declares the feminist experiment in the Israeli military a failure. “Lochamot Betzahal” by Col. (res.) Raza Sagi, a former infantry regiment commander, points to high rates of serious injury among women serving in combat units, and to involvement of radical political groups behind the scenes of the campaign for combat service by women.

>The book's name is a Hebrew play on words that means both "female combat soldiers in the IDF” and “women fighting the IDF.”

>"The study found that a particularly high percentage of women who served in combat roles suffered physical harm during their service and will suffer for the rest of their lives from ruptured discs, stress fractures in the pelvis, uterine prolapse and more,” Sagi told Maariv/NRG.

>While men also suffer injuries during their military service, he said, studies prove that the female rate of injury is much higher and that the seriousness of the average injury is greater, with entire platoons sometimes unable to function because of the physical state of the female soldiers. The injuries referred to are incurred in training and routine deployment – not actual combat.

I only say yes because I have a massive uniform fetish.

Yes but that's only because men simply cannot control their urge to reproduce. Bringing in droves of attractive women is Turning the Military into a fucking breeding pit that lowers the effectiveness of said military.

I personally believe in the WWI mantra, "Free a Man to Fight"
Replacing men in the rear echelons and then sending those men to the front can boost effective manpower. Putting women on the front reduces effective manpower.

>"The idea that there is no difference between men and women in the army is a ridiculous one that has been disproved in all of the world's militaries,” Sagi insisted. “One cannot defeat evolution. In days in which a meaningful reduction of the defense budget is required – there is no doubt that the matter of placing women in combat roles requires reassessment.”

>"People will read the book and discover that they have been misled in everything pertaining to women's service in the military,” he predicted. “The integration of women in the army has not succeeded, but everyone keeps shouting at us, that we must open before women the remaining units that have not yet been opened to them. I do not know what will help people understand that this is a serious mistake.”

>Sagi added that the elements that peddle the agenda of women combat operate “like cancerous cells” and ascribe to radical political agendas. “It is difficult to explain how, of all women, it is specifically those with an agenda opposed to IDF combat soldiers, are the ones guiding the Chief of Staff's Advisor on Women's Issues, and why anyone ever listened to them.”

>The book describes ludicrous measures by which women's lesser suitabilty for combat roles is masked. These include lowering the bar of requirements for women wishing to enter combat units, placing benches next to walls that trainees jump over (only for the women to use), running laps in circles (instead of straight-line runs from point A to point B) to make it less obvious that the women are lagging behind the men, and more.

>The IDF told Maariv/NRG that Sagi's claims are “completely baseless” and that women's integration into combat units has been a success. “Female combat soldiers are dealt with in a supervised manner, which takes into account their medical, physiological and social needs,” the army said.

Yeah, but they should be held to the same standards of men.

It's a fucking cadet.

Reproduction is one of the strongest urges for humanity, regardless of sex.
I was in a Public Affairs office in the military. I came back from leave one day to find that two E-4's in the office had been busted down to E-3. Evidently, one of them (male) fucked the other (female) and the other had an STD that the male brought home to da wife This same female had been in trouble previously for breaking orders in Afghanistan prohibiting sex in-country.

Nothing but trouble.

Only if the United States wants to continue to destroy herself culturally, O.P. Maybe it's for the best, because if the civil government at Washington (God rest _his_ soul, the man whose name was taken for the city) continues to get uglier and more disfunctional, then it will eventually cease to be. In the meanwhile, God save the State.

>women want to be just like men & fight

It is only a few special interest groups pushing this garbage. Likely in hopes of feminizing and destabilizing the military. Most women (probably 95%) don't want anything to do with combat or enlisting and see the women that do as defective.

>There are doves of attractive women are in the military.
Kek

Fuck no, only as nurses.

Not fags or womenz allowed into the military. Only males, and compulsory conscription for EVERY white male.

Yes
Preferably used as human shields

Logistics and intelligence positions, sure. Physically demanding frontline and combat positions? Hell fucking no.

Nope.

So you wouldn't have a military at all?

Hey it was your fault you decided to get blackout every week for 4 years and you need to be rehydrated on monday.

>paperwork
>truck drivers
>it

Plenty of non-warfighter jobs.

I'm pretty sure even Argentina is whiter than you are, Spaniard.

If they can meet the exact same physical and mental requirements as the men, sure.

I'm against dumbing things down just for the sake of diversity, though.

I've had it with the sexism on this website.
Guess what: I'm a woman.
I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.
Whether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No. I won't show you my tits, but I'll be your CEO one day.

>things that never happened

I could see female combat medics, that's probably the farthest they should ever take it.

LOL fuck no. Combat medics are expected to carry their own combat load (up to 150lb) and then the wounded and HIS gear (up to another 300) under fire.

t. actual medic with combat experience

It's stale pasta

now post sauce

>no I won't show you my tits

Get The Fuck Out Faggot And Never Come Back

I was in the Army in 06. When I arrived at the 4th ID in Ft. Hood, they were already deployed so I had to spend a month with an asshole acting Master Sergeant getting ready to deploy. The type of dick who instead of letting people take days off calls motor pools in the morning just to see if he can find shit for us to do.

There were a lot of women in that unit but a good number of them were pregnant. Apparently it was a pretty common thing that women would fuck anyone who asked them so they could get pregnant and not be able to deploy.

The women who weren't pregnant were trying to get pregnant and were utterly useless in motor pool assignments or training. They never knew what to do, they would back talk superiors which was bizarre coming straight from Ft. Benning, GA.

The majority of women I've met in the military are literal cum dumpsters. Not to mention while their husbands deploy they're fucking a bunch of other guys.

So no... no they shouldn't.

Yes. It means more white niggers die faster. Gays should be allowed too.

Minorities are too smart to die for kikes. That is a white thing.

Enjoy eating IEDS and getting PTSD :) Thanks for the freezs0mz.

No
woman are whores, they have no loyalty

Only in the kitchen and brothels.

IF they don't lower the standards

You must be a weak fatty virgin.

Also, when we did deploy, the majority of the women were deployed in "The Green Zone". AKA: The Safe Space where not a lot of shit happened. They had pools, they drank beer all day, watched movies and hung out.

There were some women walking around attached to combat units for other roles but we weren't allowed to talk to them per our Captain's rules. You got into serious shit if you were seen talking to them because he felt people got too distracted from it.

No, they aren't strong enough, mentally and physically and they will distract the men from focusing on the battlefield.

Not as soldiers.

Women are physically weaker and easier to break. The enemy sees a walking vagina that can be fucked. They also go mentally unstable once a month, biologically. It is a risk to the male soldiers to have them in combat.

combat medic is probably the worst possible job for a woman. Usually the MOST fit guys are combat medics in general infantry, and that says a lot.
this guy explains it well

As an airborne officer I don't even give a shit anymore.

nurses admin and cops ... and that gorgeous Dr Dart who examined my prostate ...

the standards are literal garbage, and in all honesty should be raised.

I'm leaving for Marine Boot in October

4 female marines are in the infantry battalions most in California

Airborne females tend to be a bit more motivated. We had a sapper tabbed LT that did circles around the men, but ince I left the airborne community I saw the truth.

women lack the spatial recognition and problem-solving skills required to serve as front-line infantry.

>adding a bunch of sub-competent women thy can't fuck who all have an attitude and something to prove

this sounds like a good way to get someone killed

absolutely disgusting

What a cunt.

>I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class.

And know nothing of the military and it's workings.
So shut your cock hole CEO wannabe and speak of the things you know about.

Fuck no. If you put women up against men like that they are going to want to prove that they are equal or can do better. Clearly they can't but that won't stop them from trying to prove it and that leads to them doing stupid shit. Especially if guys make sexual comments and shit. To much tension and not good for dangerous situations. Honestly we should stick to taking care of the kids at home.

No.

only as support roles

>good for you... but
Can you go for days without bathing
Walk all day long with a heavy pack
Kill as part of a team without remorse
Yell & get yelled at & put it all asude to be a team?

>your phd is irrelevat.
The limitations are phisical/emotional

I can carry 2 lil female butter-bars
4 would struggle to carty me (220lbs)

Personally I'm of the opinion that the military are a bunch of traitors for Isreal who deserve to be exterminated but what do I know? They'll bring down the weapons on the american people the first chance they get, they can go kill themselves from their PTSD.

Having women makes it easier.

Nice LARP, Dumbass
No one in Mensa calls it "the MENSA Society." And what makes you think a woman didn't start this thread?
(And, just FYI, if you go around citing your resume like it gives you Street cred anywhere or that it somehow makes your thoughts more valuable, I have doubts on your predictions about success.)

Boot is separated. You will do certain events 'with' the females but you won't ever really do a course with them or anything. Your company will just be there at the same time as the females, and in boot there's no fucking around and bullshitting anyway, so it's not like you'll interact with them except on a rare occasion if you're unlucky. I say unlucky because I knew female DIs with some stories. Recruits are notoriously gross, and females are worse than the males. I'd hear about 4th BN recruits leaving the same tampon in for a month at a time.

But if you're not an 03 expect to fall under female leadership at some point. There's 3 types, the first two being the most common.

1 - A complete and utter cunt. Women don't understand the purpose behind being a hard assed leader is to better the people under you by toughening them up and make them become more self reliant and confident in their own abilities so they can operate when you're not around. They just see a male yelling and screaming and imitate that and are dicks. Most females aren't like this.

2 - The mother hen. She can't PT, she can't do technical shit, but in another life, she'd have been a good mom. Don't get in trouble and she'll protect you like you were her own kid - IOW just short of putting her ass on the line for you. That trait can be rare in males too what with careerists and all, but not nearly as rare as females actually putting their reputation on the line for you.

3 - Just useless. As a PFC she somehow skated out of every working party and when she was on them didn't do shit any way, and now, because of Equal Opportunity and her ability to run 1/2 as fast, not do a pullup and pretty much just exist, she's a gunny. She still can't PT because she's getting older and has had ten miles of dick between her legs, but at least she just stays the fuck out of your way. She ends up with all kinds of side billets (these are extra jobs in the military), so she's never around anyway.

Only support/tactical roles.

A fucking leaf... Women have served in combat positions ever since war has existed