Srebrenica Genocide

why are Serbs so evil?
youtube.com/watch?v=60m7X-djtiQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fdnykunCts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

((They)) started WW1 and so on WW2. Very bad people!

>Very bad people!
probably one of the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fdnykunCts

They're not evil. They just wanted to rid themselves of sandniggers.

but those "sandniggers" lived there for centuries, they had no right to get rid of them.

bump

>but those "sandniggers" lived there for centuries, they had no right to get rid of them.

so why did they cleanse serbians villages?

>so why did they cleanse serbians villages?
that's just a serbian propaganda, the international court dismissed it as such, you have google, you can look it up.

Not posting the meme.

"Genocide" my ass. Islam isn't a race.

The "Bosniak" Muslims were traitors and murderers. They did this to themselves.

The Serbs are an example to the entire civilized world of how you deal with your Muslim problem. Don't negotiate. Exterminate.

Yes, the Bosnian war was a tragedy. The good guys lost.

Martyr yourself, you arselifting piece of shit.

doesn't really mage sense that meme

>t. reddit spacing
fuck off faggot

Muslim victims seem to be fake especially the way it is being propagated, also Serbs hold remembrances of their victims, but do not bitch about it and they don't misuse their deaths for media or political purposes. I mean, they are not some Jews or B*sniaks. :D

>I mean, they are not some Jews or B*sniaks. :D
they're much worse. And please, don't talk about how the serb machinery treats their victims and lies to their people.

I don't think anyone will buy the story that muslims are saints in comparison to the Serbs, especially today when the muslim mentality is showing of its true nature.

kek, you wish. everybody who is relevant knows what kind of people serbs are.

Have you ever met a Serb?

unfortunately, yes.

Oh my, I'm sorry. What did he do to you?

they were brainwashed ,obnoxious and either misinformed or deliberately lied about everything.

Huh, you don't say? What is there to be done with the Serbian problem?

gas the slavs

>What is there to be done with the Serbian problem?
Nothing really. I think they are finally isolated to just their own shithole country and wont bother or make trouble in the region. Croats dealt with them in the best way, Kosovo is already a done deal, Montenegro distanced themselves as much as they can by joining NATO. The only thing left is the Bosnian part, but they are so poor and have corrupt politicians that they will destroy themselves in due time.

good riddance I say...

Serbs remembered the last time the muzzies were within the gate and they had to fight them off - Tito moved everyone around so that everyone had to make nice with each other and not be in strength in one place - Tito did that mischief -
-now Merkel is doing what Tito did -
Now Serbia is being fucked by EU hopefully they will get back to remembering along with Poland and Hungary.