Saving the European Race

How do we save the European race from white genocide? What can we do on the individual level to fight white genocide? If we become minorities in our own countries, will there be a day of the rope? Oh and people like "The Golden One" give me hope for our people. He is a role model for the men of Sup Forums. His channel: .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MjeC7kJkEM
youtu.be/TE7eEnG1eY0
gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do we save the European race from white genocide?
Autism
>will there be a day of the rope?
Extreme autism
>"The Golden One" give me hope for our people.
Wewlad

Are you going to answer the questions or are you going to just shit post?

Are you going to answer the questions or are you going to just shit post?

>How do we save the European race from white genocide?
You dont
>What can we do on the individual level to fight white genocide?
You dont
> If we become minorities in our own countries, will there be a day of the rope?
No

This is the only thing you can do, everything else is of no racial value.

The golden one needs a wife.

Why are you being such a defeatist? This struggle isn't over unless all European people in the world are gone. We have time to act. It isn't too late.

>The Golden One
That nigga's gay as fuck, he's not going to save any race.

Pic related is the only thing if value when you mention race and not personal interest.

That makes sense. We also need tighter immigration laws. How can we promote the family unit in our countries? Religion, the media?

How do you know he is gay? I thought he had a girlfriend?

Like, literally just have children. Just go outside, and don't be an autistic sperg for long enough to find a girl and have children.

But will you? No. You're too busy sitting inside and resenting other people when you could enjoy your life. Hell, maybe if you gave up some of your fear and hatred of others you could attract a woman.

He's unhealthily obsessed with the male form, sees women merely as "something to be conquered", and reads fantasy novels for middle-aged women. He lowkey wants the D.

Just be alpha, be a man and you will get your wife who will have 20 children.

I find The Golden One interesting. He is clearly somehow mentally illl, but that doesn't seem to drag him down. He looks like he has his life on track and he can actually be very perceptive sometimes.

I work out and I have dated several women before, so I am not a sperglord Amerifat.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MjeC7kJkEM

hes also good at fighting, he beat up some niggers in straya some weeks ago

they just don't stop coming. rwds now.

vid related:
> youtu.be/TE7eEnG1eY0

Why do you think he is mentally ill? What type of mental illness do you think he has?

Well they need to be deported or physically removed then. Video related: .

Have kids, spread ideology, don't let them keep you down, if someone says you're being racist for pointing out fact, ignore it. If all else fails, just try to enjoy life

That is some good, positive advice. Honestly the next time I hear one of my friends or family members saying "racist" I will tell them that it is a Marxist term coined by Trotsky. That will make them think twice about using a communist word.

Also a tip for anyone trying to red-pill someone, music works great. Listening to some Nazi music and get asked why you're listening to it? Say you "like the song for the people who fought". Music is a great influencer.

What I usually say when someone calls me racist is "how is pointing out facts racist" or "If you grew up your whole life only interacting with violent angry dogs, you wont like dogs. You may see nice ones on TV, but you wont like them."

good redpill material

gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic

Germany is really fucked

Germany has lost two world wars, and it is still on the map of the world. Their economy is strong too. Germany just needs to wake up and destroy the white guilt they have. The sooner the better. Poland is doing very well and it isn't taking shit from the EU. I love it.