Race Realism Red Pill

in which we discuss the fact that simple, formal logic tears "race realism" to absolute shreds and that the only way to maintain that position after knowing it is confirmation bias and emotionalism.

open.umn.edu/opentextbooks/BookDetail.aspx?bookId=54

>P1: Black people have, on average, lower IQs than white people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
>P2: Racist people have, on average, lower IQs than non-racist people
psc.isr.umich.edu/pubs/pdf/rr13-803.pdf
>C: If the IQ disparity between blacks and whites proves that blacks are inferior, then the IQ disparity between racists and non-racists proves that racists are inferior

You cannot escape this unavoidable reality. Your entire philosophy is either garbage, or the inferior humans are >you

Come at me, triggered Sup Forumstards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldQVWgEx5iM
youtube.com/watch?v=KR1ctWpIgts
youtube.com/watch?v=sGeebiEqe6g
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
johnchambersslu.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/8/5/24852857/schlenkeretal_jrp_2012.pdf
psc.isr.umich.edu/pubs/pdf/rr13-803.pdf
google.be/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=J-hiWY2bIM2E3gPPxpXgAQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=the skeptic feminist shooting&spf=1499654181577
craveonline.com/design/1263931-skeptic-feminist-youtuber-arrested-murdering-female-co-host
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
salon.com/2013/08/12/study_smart_people_are_not_less_racist_than_other_people/
archive.is/Yk7Rp
gwern.net/docs/iq/2014-carl.pdf
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=qma3uz9NlKM
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ldQVWgEx5iM

>Debunking Genetic Determinism

youtube.com/watch?v=KR1ctWpIgts

>Biological determinism is nonsensical

>Biological Determinist Bull Shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sGeebiEqe6g

>thumbnail
>that logo on the left

Do you honestly expect us to look into this shit? Unironically? Did you honestly just provide us with this link in hopes that we will use our time to hear this out?

>Environmental factors cause mice to get sick over generations
>This debunks the fact that IQ differs across the races and that intelligence is 50% to 80% genetically determined

I suggest you take an IQ test yourself because it might be that you're a fucking idiot

>IQ disparity between racists and non-racists proves that racists are inferior

The difference is that there are nearly one thousand replications of the gap between blacks and whites.

The studies about racists and non-racists are few and debunked. The most often cited uses incredibly low correlations to draw conclusions. It's something akin to "group A" correlates 0.2 with "group B" which correlates 0.2 with "racists"... and "group A" has slightly lower IQ than "non-group A"... so racists are less smart on average.

>Anarchist
>4 posters

Here. The mental gymnastics to come up with a study that says racists are less smart are hilarious.

So you admit that blacks have lower average IQs? Which explains why they're so racist? And this somehow disproves race realism? I have no problem admitting that racists generally tend to be stupider than the average person, just like I have no problem admitting that blacks tend to be stupider than the average person. Not sure where the contradiction is. Humans are clearly very different from each other and it's retarded to think that creatures who evolved in very different climates and who obviously have very different traits are somehow all the same. What kind of retard actually looks at the real world and concludes humans are all equal when all evidence proves this to be false. I'm sure replying is pointless because you're not smart enough to realise that the average racist being stupid doesn't mean that they're wrong, nor does it mean that all racists are even stupid, but nevermind

Biological determinism is a strawman. There's two competing theories: 100% environment (egalitarianism) vs. mix of genes and environment (racism). Nobody believes it's 100% genes.

>racists generally tend to be stupider than the average person
They aren't. Look at:

conservatives are smarter than liberals
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
happier than liberals about life
johnchambersslu.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/8/5/24852857/schlenkeretal_jrp_2012.pdf
and generally wealtheir than liberals (pic related)
get BTFO you disgusting cunt

>psc.isr.umich.edu/pubs/pdf/rr13-803.pdf

>Hey look! It's the Candian Sociologist! Let's trust this obviously leftist bias represented in this report based on selective sampling and confirmation bias

>don't worry about the fact everything your proposing was taken as basic fact up until the late 60's

Do I have to break out those genetic determinism links again? You got beat last night. What brought you back?

>TheSkepticFeminist

You do know this dude was arrested for murder, right?

google.be/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=J-hiWY2bIM2E3gPPxpXgAQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=the skeptic feminist shooting&spf=1499654181577

But acknowledging that black people have lower IQ's than whites isn't racist. it says they do right there in your book.

High openness, low conscientiousness people... I'd say they're sub human, but they're really anti-human

craveonline.com/design/1263931-skeptic-feminist-youtuber-arrested-murdering-female-co-host

lol leftists are mentally ill

>Conservatives and racists are smart
Sweetie
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

>Racists have lower IQs

FACT CHECK: people with higher IQs are better at hiding power levels

I already explained that study.

>racist people are less intelligent

false

salon.com/2013/08/12/study_smart_people_are_not_less_racist_than_other_people/

intelligent people just hide their racism.

Dude wtf. This is talking about disease not genetics effect on your IQ.

>Glad Stephanie fucking Pappas was here to clear the air for us
>centuries of biology know-how btfo

You can deny and twist social science, but you can't deny genetics. Sorry.

archive.is/Yk7Rp

The genetic heritability of IQ is known but not to the precise extent. If two really intelligent people have children their child is most likely going to be really intelligent too but will regress to the mean so more than likely will be less intelligent than their parents but still above average.

If two really tall people have children the same thing applies.

>it's an "OP runs away when confronted with facts" episode

Define "racism". Seems to have been turned into a buzzword. Many would argue that affirmative action is racist, since it's based on color, not how hard you work or your quality of work. Many would argue that racism is whites doing anything that blacks don't like. Meanwhile, race is constant. The definition is defined clearly by outward appearance and genetics. Racism is a goal post that you can shift as far as you want, while race cannot be manipulated in such a way. This is why your argument is bullshit. Please come back with a better argument, antifa faggot.

Here's a different one
gwern.net/docs/iq/2014-carl.pdf
>Verbal intelligence is correlated with socially and economically liberal beliefs

Explained here.

protip: economically liberal in the study = economically conservative in America

Jesus Christ, you guys fucking hammered OP

Last night I popped on and they were just going at it. It was tedious. This time: btfo

OP's almonds couldn't handle it

JIDF bait

sage

>gwern.net/docs/iq/2014-carl.pdf

>watch out for this fucking powerhouse
>this lad is a black belt in sociology
>fully prepared to overturn millennia of field work in an opposing field based in hard facts. His subjective studies will enlighten the ignorant masses who think alleles and genes have anything to do with capability or any social impact whatsoever

Tell me, OP, what is the point of making this thread if you're not even going to try and refute our arguments?
Is this to clog up the board with shit threads so people might grow tired of going here?
Or are you secretly one of us and are presenting shitty arguments so that we might grow more sure of our own beliefs?

Protip: the study says Republicans are smarter than Democrats

The definition of "liberal" is basically in favor of free market, free speech and free association... i.e. a conservative in the U.S.

If anyone thinks IQ is mostly based on an enviromental factors would you be willing to have a child with a retard and expect them to be the next einstein? It's possible but unlikely and if anyone wants to volunteer I'm available.

Watching OP get BTFO'ed at every turn........fantastic. How will the ANTIFag ever recover?

so angry, I bet you make a good liberal

Understandable, but the study also acknowledges that social conservatives have low IQs, you didn't refute that

Here's another one
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives?amp

youtube.com/watch?v=qma3uz9NlKM

I didn't read it, and it still means nothing to me. If I allowed this BS to actually work on me, it'd be super hypocritical, no different from the opponents side taking part in confirmation bias.

Sociology is bullshit, all these faggots are lightweights with a lot of money and extra time.

>social conservatives have low IQs
By the study's logic, a progressive that wants to shut down some forms of speech is a "social conservative".

You posted a blog post that cites studies that I have already explained.

>is basically in favor of free market, free speech and free association... i.e. a conservative in the U.S.
The only people who are against that are authoritarians. Unless, by "free market," you mean nonsensical neo-liberal policies

Show me a single person who would say that on average black people can't run faster than white people and then tell me why it is taboo to say that on average white people are smarter?

"The majority of anthropologists today consider race to be a sociopolitical phenomenon rather than a biological one"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>race realism and genetics implies determinism, and determinism is false. racists BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY