Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x-SUr_DQRRo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aww hell yea
youtu.be/x-SUr_DQRRo

c r i n g e

He is one of (((them)))

What do you mean? he fight for everything we stand for here on Sup Forums
the shills are out in full force today...

/ourgerbils/

>(((normal jew)))
>((((ben shapiro))))

I heard he carries around a tiny Ben Shapiro in his pocket..... true story

Haven't the CIA killed him yet?
Weird

i hate him more than cernovich, asshole is always talking about pol on his twitter

"Everything" we stand for?
He never once called (((them))) out

FUCK ALL E-CELEB THREADS

SAGE

He literally has done more than all of you combined. Kill yourselves

I have 3 white kids.... all he does is try to make money on trumps success and milk you faggots for dollars....

He's another trend riding autist. He never cared about those things previously. Very suspicious of the (((faggot)))

he is totally straight man... he rocks

When I was younger I was easily duped by peer-pressure and populism. I was a college Republican in the Bush years and I thought conservatism is the way to go.
I made lots of money and it bought me lots of toys. But my stuff didn't make me happy. I'm not nearly as content as my friends who volunteer at the soup kitchen, schedule park clean-ups and contribute back to society.
I started tutoring at the community college. The kids are bright and idealistic and mostly left leaning, but they are nothing like the false narrative and manufactured memes on Sup Forums that demonize liberals.
Got my Masters degree. Now I have critical ways to measure and evaluate the cause and effect, efficiency of systems and processes. I used to wonder what was behind the curtain. Now there is no curtain.
So I restructured my life. I have my own consulting business, but I also repair bicycles for college students and tutor in math and I feel real accomplishment. I would have voted for Bernie, but I couldn't (closed primary).
So I left the Republican party. The conservative principles of rapacious greed and consummate selfishness are a hollow prize. I don't want to end up like you, screaming at kids to get off my lawn.
I'm not better, just a lot smarter than I used to be.

this. he was a faggoty game of thrones fan blogger and then when he saw a couple of his political posts blow up he changed gears to get more attention. fuck him

You're all Joseph Gerrrbels!

IGNORE ALL PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL RHETORICIANS!

Who? Another faggot emerges so he can pander to you retards for shekels I assume

Hey Jack. Screaming Gerbils at a shitty play didn't do anything. Also, twelve people showed up to your last rally.

Tanya. You're ugly and your fiancée is an autist.

Tanya W.?!?!?

>jack "rape melania" "false flag" posobiec
>our guy
no

No idea. His incestuous fiancée is named Tanya.

he ok as anti msm as one can be i think

((()))

>lurk Sup Forums looking for scoops
>self- promote
>try to be edgy
Jack is a great goy.