IMPEACHMENT EMMINENT

DRUMPFLETS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCN8UAdH55A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"has connections to the kremlin"

what does this mean? what connection does he have?

>Intelligence agencies confirm Iraq indeed has weapons of mass destruction

No campaign in its right mind would turn down an offer of information on their opponent. That is what opposition research is all about. You can bet Hillary wouldn’t have hung up on the person who claimed to have dirt on the Donald.

How is that an impeachable offense?
When did Don Jr get elected to any state position?
What?

the same pizza delivery guy...says anonymous source.

Unless it comes from a foreign government.

>gee Ivan, why does Stalin let you have TWO watches

Wtf I'm a Cruz missile now

Tick tock, sharia blue. Tick fucking tock.

I truly hope you leftists keep it up. Every time you cry wolf a smart person lols.

>trump is going to get inpeached because his son did something that isnt a crime

I meet with Russians many times a week, am I going to Guantanamo?

You're a rapefugee in thailand

Oh look, a delusional drumpflet

no crime
no time

literally doesn't matter where it comes from

It was intelligence agencies that disproved this claim though, white trash

>Trump:We didn't collude with Russia
>Sup Forums:Anyone who says Trump colluded with Russia is a lying cuck fakenews libtard who deserves to be executed
>Don JR: I mean we did collude with Russia but it doesn't matter
>Sup Forums: Well I mean it doesn't really matter

The point I'm making is your fucking media sold you faggots on the Iraq War.

Drumpf cheats
We impeach

>WAHHHHHH I'M JSUT SO MAD THAT TYRONE IS FUCKING MY WHIFE BECAUSE I'M AHUGE KEK AND HILLARY LOST THE ELCTION
This is what you sound like
BTFO

>cheating is a high crime

lol,no

As a Trump voter and huge supporter I would be pissed if they hadn't colluded with Russia. This election was the most important in my lifetime and I was ok with any and all tactics. The democrats and establishment were acting outside the law for years and winning against them was the only thing that mattered.

Wrong. The only way they could have gotten the info was from spying or other illegal methods.

It's illegal to buy a television from a guy that steals televisions for a living.

It was actually a corrupt presidential administration voted in by fundamentalist Christian white trash who sold the Iraq war

What did he mean by this?

Get out of my country you treasonous sack of shit.

colluding to do something lawful.... is lawful

How badly do you think president pence is going to get landslided by sanders

T-this is it! T-trump is finally going down guise!

You trump cucks man. Claim the highest intelligence in every facet yet play this stupid when it comes to politics. Smart campaigners don't even touch the shit, they have their PACs do it. This dude and his camp are a fucking joke. Probably won't be impeached, but he's already a lame duck.

You're acting like his presidency isn't already a complete clusterfuck

>White trash
I've been seeing this thrown around in comment sections all around. Is this some new attempt to isolate Trump supporters or anyone not Democrat? I can't see this working the way you want it to.

what would be the ultimate troll besides getting Trump elected
having Trump be impeached think of the hurt feelings here it would invoke
it would be too good to be true therefore it cannot happen
I'll be on here with my dick in my hand if it does though you people are cultists at this point

Fuck Drumpf and fuck wypepo

>trumps son
>impeachment
Hmmmmm

>meeting someone is an impeachable offense

lol

Looks like I struck a nerve, Cletus. You want to tile my floor for some meth money?

The Steel dossier was put together by a Brit, does this mean the Democrats or Trump opposition was colluding with the Brits?

Nine months. Nine months we've been fed the russia narrative. Nine months the evidence is always right around the corner. Now there's this NEW TOTALLY TRUE development. And yes, there is still zero evidence. Fuck off.

the democratic party, msnbc, cnn wont accept your populist / nationalist candidate.

you wont have a populist make it through primary season before 2024

>implying I'm not okay with this

Yes, how will I sleep at night. Oh no. Oh no.

Sanders right now is being attacked by the Democrats who want to take his seat, and their main talking points is Russian collusion and interference.

>Trumps son meets a lawyer who is Russian
>Must be collusion

Wow. You know, it all makes sense. A Russian lawyer. You would never ever talk to a lawyer of Russian ethnicity for any reason other than collusion...

>libertarian flag

Goot deletes this godforsaken board and all the Trump supporters fuck off to 8 Chan

there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq. stop memeing

verb (used without object), colluded, colluding.
to act together through a secret understanding, especially with evil or harmful intent.
to conspire in a fraud.

>libertarians dont like nationalists

how dumb are you anyway?

Post proofs

wow dude what an embarrassing post wow dude that was awful im embarrassed for you dude wow thats just sad

I was pointing out the term "white trash" being thrown around by obnoxious lefties all over comment sections, my comment had nothing to do with WMDs. But still, where we're they?

>chemical weapons aren't weapons of mass destruction

You may not know how this thing works, but the FBI doesn't dangle evidence as they collect it just to sate skeptics like you and let the subjects of the investigation build their case in advance.

There is a shitload of circumstantial evidence that these alleged actions and meetings took place, and Mueller and his team are ten steps ahead of every one of us who are following this from the sidelines. And sentences are handed down in circumstantial evidence alone all the time.

The chorus of NO EVIDENCE! COMEY SAID!" reeks of desperation and flopsweat.

>emminent

Proofs please

No, doesn't get to leave the country.
Prison, hanging, or bullet.
Traitors need what they deserve.
Too tired tonight to look out for (you)s. Night.

Which is why the NYT has been running the hit piece this weekend on Don Jr. Comey is the real story.

just another nothing burger

So how does Comey stating there was no evidence whatsoever fit into this narrative of yours?

youtube.com/watch?v=hCN8UAdH55A

I thought CNN said they were not going to just post anything without any real references or evidence, don't they need multiple sources to put out information like this?

>Consider them finished.

Does the steel dossier also count as collusion?

Fake news but even if it were true...

>Trump's son wanted to find out about the damaging information
>as per usual, let's not talk about the damaging information

This shit is so retarded that I'm beginning to not care at all. It's all effortless propaganda.

Comey simply said the FBI wasn't targeting Donald Trump personally as a subject of their investigation at the time, and he and his minions somehow conflated that into "SEE! THERE'S NO INVESTIGATION!"

Learn nuance dipshit, this is seriously easy mode.

>getting dirt is cheating
>every politician for the last 30 years cheated
HURR
DURRRR

are you asking me for proof that iraq had chemical weapons? are you insanely retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

Wow i actually defended trump but now this makes me ragret voting for him and he really should be impeached this is very very bad this disproves trumps lies
Now he's drumpf to me!

It means nothing because the fake news such as CNN and NYT truly believes that st basil's cathedral is "the kremlin"

Have you ever played Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon?

>It's fucking nothing
>It's fucking nothing!!! drumpf lame!!!

checked, begone satan

So basically, what you're telling me is that no matter what any FBI official says, if it doesn't agree with your narrative it's simply untrue. Am I understanding this correctly? Since you're claiming the FBI doesn't dangle evidence out for the people, and yet when the (former) FBI director comes out and openly says there is no evidence, you disregard it. Strange how that works.

...you can't spell eminent or imminent, why should anyone expect your opinion on impeachment law to be composed of a non-zero amount of sense?

was that supposed to rhyme?

>As a Trump voter and huge supporter I would be pissed if they hadn't colluded with Russia.

>wasn't targeting Drumpf personally
>investigation into Drumpf campaign
makes perfect sense

>Trump keeps his promise to prosecute the Clinton Mafia
Wow

Was this Russian lawyer working with Putin?

Why are there so many Russians in Southeast Asia?

He said that months ago. You seem to think every step in this investigation exists in a vacuum, and what was not true then cannot be now, when you have no idea what Mueller and his team have found in the interim through evidence discovery and witness cooperation. Stuff your narrative bullshit.

Nothing + Nothing =

Hurrdurr, drumfkins. Neener-neener

Here we go again....

Are they really pushing this ? cause.. this is obviously the way Hillary got the Trump video... do they want to remind people that the DNCleaks were DAMAGING to her ? Only damages if shes a crook

So?

its never treason when republicans do it

I know exactly what Mueller and his team have found. Fucking nothing. Nothing at all. There will be no impeachment, all that's going on is CNN is desperately trying to bury their recent fuckup by inventing some new bullshit. Nothing will come from this and you know it.

Is he smiling or pooing?

Ok look, he posted a Wikipedia link

Where is your proofs?

TRULY THIS IS THE END FOR REAL THIS TIME FOR LE DRUMPFCHEETOMAN

>He said that months ago.

I have no reason to think things are different . . . but things are different.

They fired this shit off when they realized the Comey story was coming out.

I like how we're still on the Russian thing, yet the only crimes have been the leaks, Clinton mishandling classified info, and Lynch trying to stop the investigation. They wonder why people are suspicious and fed up with the government.

Where's white trash go for prom?

Blacked
dot com

>Trump's Son

Yeah Impeachment of Trump over Trump's Son is any day now...
t. nervous man since November 9th