Friendly reminder that if you have ever dreamed of this man, you've been logged by extraterrestrials

Friendly reminder that if you have ever dreamed of this man, you've been logged by extraterrestrials.
thisman.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/this-man-ever-dream-this-man?full=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucker looks like a creepy pedo. Never happened to me though. Eat shit ET.

Friendly reminder that this isn't actually true

Friendly reminder that there are more important and worthwhile things you could be doing, even better threads

>logged by extraterrestrials?
what does this mean?

I wish I could see this man.
How do I meet the ayys so they can show me him??

His face is terrifying creepy. I can't even look at it.

Yeah this was created by some Italian advertising group. They apparently do 'unusual' forms of advertising. This was to demonstrate their ability. I'd say that they succeeded.

This
/thread

people who think extraterrestrials don't have the capability to passively monitor every human's activity with a device if they wanted to think that aliens are obsessing over their personal activities.

we're just not that interesting yet, maybe in 50 years when our interactions with partially sentient AI start to occur but for now we are intelligent mammals.

>Friendly reminder that there are more important and worthwhile things you could be doing
No there's not

>How do I meet the Ayys
You'll need a bottle of San Pellegrino and a pack of Marlboro lights for starters

>a pack of Marlboro lights
ugh i just quit smoking today you asshole

You would be correct....found this in a google search
knowyourmeme.com/memes/this-man-ever-dream-this-man?full=1

Have ayy lmaos been BTFO?

Why would you have dreamed of that man?

>ugh i just quit smoking today you asshole
You must be dying for a quick, satisfying puff of flawless white smoke. Smoke that dissipates up towards the black, black night sky, as you watch in the radiance of a streetlight. Utterly fulfilled.

Unless you've seen the image before hand. The people in your dreams are based on faces and people you've seen throughout your life so I believe there should be no exception.

I ACTUALLY DREAMED OF HIM FUCKING HELL

Nope, never. I have no idea who that man is.

gib details

He looks like Teller from Penn & Teller.

This was just a meme for an actual social experiment.. you can google it.
Now it's just a meme to creep kids out on the interweb.

Also, ayys are not real, fellow humans.