One of the only openly anti-semitic activists in the US is hated by Sup Forums

>One of the only openly anti-semitic activists in the US is hated by Sup Forums

really makes me think

If I see a cockroach and a parasitic worm fighting, I won't look and take a side. I will look at both with disgust, and crush them beneath my boot

>lolbertarian flag
>treading on anything
Good one

Probably because she's a disgusting anti-West, pro-Sharia muzzie masquerading as an SJW.

She hates Israel and Jews for the same reason ANTIFA fags do.

Makes you think what? That Sup Forums wouldnt side with someone calling for jihad?

>activist

>wears a hijab like a bitch told to do so by a man

lol

Arabs are semites faggot

Jews are 100x better than Muslims. I know this makes you made ahmed, by your people are disgusting terrorists who need to be crusaded

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend, the enemy of your enemy is a tool to be used against them.
That is all.

Really makes you look like a dumbfuck. Jews and Muslims can all rot.

>anti-semitic
>arab

are you dumb or what?

>SJW
>Feminist
She's an unwitting Jewish pawn. Not all Palestinians are SJW faggots. My girlfriend being a prime example

>gf is a shitskin Palestinian
Kek you're gf is from a country that's never even existed

Did Addie not praise the mudslimes and allow them to serve in special divisions?

Jews control the Muslims

shes also anti-white male

Because she's an advocate for a hostile expansionist culture of violent third world religiontard fanatics that seeks to replace us in our own countries and causes nothing but problems. She gets away with being an anti semite because "muh oppressed muhnority! Muh genocide!"

ahh the old Semite sandwich

>implying I have to side with Muslims or jews

Gas yourself kike. She's whiter than an Italian, speaks several languages fluently, and has a graduate degree. And she loves metal. She also never bitches, is submissive yet not weak, and has a libido that I myself can barely keep up with.

>Jews are the only Semites
>Muslims aren't Semites

She's also a horrible manipulative cunt.

(((Addie))) got btfo

>Palestine doesn't exist

Wtf is this meme that Fox News kikes spout? What do you mean it doesn't exist? There was a province under the Ottoman Empire called "Palestine." There was a Roman province called "Palestine." There are people who live there who are called Palestinians. Fucking Jews come up with the strangest arguments...

i was driving into my complex this morning and there was a hijabi girl swinging on the swingset in the cage for the kiddos, and her hijabi slackflap kept ending up in her face from the swinging motion and she would have to pull it off of her face every swing
made me audibly kek as i drove by, never having to have dealt with such awkwardness from such unchecked cultism

The term antisemitism was specifically created to address Jews and replace the old term Judenhass, therefore yes, it only applies to Jews