IP ban on Turkey

Can we just ban them? They only exist to shitpost "Muh Ottoman Empire" and post BBC threads and other stupid shit. I can't be the only one who wants them gone

Bump

California first.

it's only one guy. you fucking retards keep taking his bait.

Why do you have that saved mehmet? What would your mom think?

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Turkey has some of the best posters on Sup Forums burger fags, just because you can't handle the superiority of the arab man and his wit, charm and strength doesn't mean you should blanket ban the entire region. typical of the white mentality

I vote for this. They contribute absolutely nothing.

Why...they're girls are hot as fuck, Bubba...

He's honestly amazing at it. Even now,seeing your flag raises my heart rate a bit. I can tell when its him posting just by his writing style. It trully is an art.

bump turk women only women nice pic

Goddamn canada sucks so bad

Free speech needs to be free.

He lives in Giresun and should fuck off to a nearby gas chamber.

t.abdul

just report him for gore. he likes to share death murican soldiers.

La perfection...

It's an Australian

>They're

There is one who is pretty annoying

How do you feel knowing him and many of his copies are the reason your newly empowered Islamic dictator will soon erase any progress you have ever achieved and make you into a dirt poor, backwards third world shithole?

Their...facile de critiquer quand tu ne parles pas d'autre langue...sale Muricain...

Idiot I am a pure Aryan, if you were schooled in Canada, you'd realize that throughout history the Ottomans and Turks have been superior to Euro fags, If I were to be born again, I'd take being a glorious, built, sexy, intelligent turk over a gross neanderthal cumskin

bump

Arabs also have the best architecture, take this beautiful mosque for example, a beautiful Ottoman creation. All of Europe's beautiful art and architecture ultimately comes from North Africa and Turkey, god I love the genious of turkish man

Nice bait

>
Yes also french is turkik

idiot only bait are small european countries turkey overran, burger education at it's finest

Holy shit, you're so fucking delusional it hurts.

Don't touch based Turkey user

free speech bro

i never saw a good turk post, how about you?

thats blue mosque, not hagia sophia. we actually built it ourselves and yes ottoman architecture is pretty good. its fusion of persian and eastern roman architecture.

He should be banned.

They're still better posters than Canadians.Case and point, this Mong right here.

Huh, I actually learned something on Sup Forums today. I thought they were the same thing. I guess there is such a thing as a quality post from Anatolia.

Post picture with time stamp or your just a shitskin that should GTFO of my country.

Fuck that, ban the leaf faggots that suck turkroach cock first.

We are not all cucks man.

Lmao one roach is trolling all you faggots

Whoever that roach is keep doing Gods work in griefing these cry babies

don't stop at IPs. permaban them from life by nuking the whole country.

I seem to remember on the night that they were really shitting up the board it was revealed that there were 3 of them organizing on a Discord.

>a glorious, built, sexy, intelligent turk
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Delet this

You libtards are pure fucking evil.

exactly what a cuck would say

Delete the state? If only I had the power.

Kill yourself WN. Begone From my presence!

jfc...permanent

The left can not meme, and have no sense of humor.

>be leaf
>immediately kill myself

amcık. . . Stupid fool Native Canadians are the biggest pussies around, if it wasn't for my enlightenment on the Turkish Empire and their superiority I would be just like you, Canada will be the first Caliphate Kaffir, convert like me or die. You know Hitler often talked about "the superior man" and I spent my youth in search of the "superior man" and I found him in the beautiful Turkish man.

California is a cancer upon the states and should be fired bombed.

Your a fucking shit skin and until you post a picture with time stamp no one will believe your bullshit. I doubt you have every been in a fight, been camping or hunting or done anything Manly in your fucking life.

>Camping
>Hunting
Silly dangalak, I've practiced Sayokan and Mua Thai since adolescence, no, I don't partake in white people shit as I discovered the superiorty of Turkish fighting skills and art over my cumskin idiot friends who camped and did other plebeian activites.

>they're
Leafy education

Canada is very multicultural so only Turkish and some North African immigrants have proper education. It's sad that most native Canadians are complete idiots and need Turkish intelligence to guide them along in life.
Türk eğitimini neredeyse aşk Türk erkeklerden daha çok seviyorum, yürüdüğüm topraktan daha çok seviyorum ve gökyüzünde tanrı aşkına hayatımı vereceğim

>I've practiced Sayokan and Mua Thai since adolescence
Sure you have, LARPing leaf.

the fuck does that have to do with anything? There's 49 other states in the US, penis face

I don't care if it can meme or not. My
It my problem. It's just fun watching right wingers whine and complain. Just as much as sjw.

Yeah good luck wining a war you city cuck. We all know your a subhuman shit skin.

MY FUCKING SIDES! this is so damn gud, kek

I am not stupid like most Canadians, I have, thankfully picked up on the intuition of my Turkish peers and would never ever post my aryan features. People don't know but Aryans and white people originate in Turkey, I am Turkish, you are Turkish, Europe will soon be Turkish

this

Is English not your first language?

>Turkish intelligence
Stopped reading there.

"muh ottoman empire"

You know you could black out your face ....?

lol am i the only kekistani here

It's the captcha.

I do not have black out tool, too bust buying turkik artifact anyway

Your chink is showing.

based

Your a shitskin larper from Toronto.

>turkroach's natural enemy

>IP ban on Turkey

do it

Kind of funny how its a Turkish hate thread and the Turks are being the most civil.

Alright Canada, you can join our black boys Club.

The BBC threads are very strange, probably their own fetishes.

This house nigger is retarded
We are more than 4-5 guys. Sometimes 7 if torucus come

We can ship you all our cucks if you want?

No rural Manitoba near Brandon, I would never have become enriched if not for glorious Trudeau's plan to import "Syrians" ahahaah truly shows ingenuity of Turkish men that they can pretend to be Syrian and get smuggled into fucking Manitoba, god I love Turkish man.

They just want to unleash their rage on sub-saharan niggers and desert nomads. But alas..

It's just a small minorty of Autistic shitpostersTurkish posters are usually okay posters.But far from great.

Now I see why a lot of you hate us leafs.

AHAHAHA I bet you do.

I'm not Arab but I'd gladly join your tribe, I hope i'm at least honourary, if not, I will further my enlightenment.

Go for it.

D E E P H O M O

Glory indeed, beautiful Turkish man wrestling. . .

They would turn alpha in the border. Praise Tengrii

I doubt they would want you larper. PIC related.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: gRe6hJk4) 07/09/17(Sun)23:49:20 No.133068974 ▶
>
>D E E P H O M O
That's not gay you faggot, it's natural and glorious, nature at its best.

? Take your meds you dumb WN