Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craiova_Group?wprov=sfla1
youtu.be/9oPqj6I4E1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lr16vb1cWQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for more info

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craiova_Group?wprov=sfla1
It's a fairly new group , but it started the same way V4 did.

bumping for no reason

yugoslavia

>inb4 does not ally with V4 to remove Kebab

Nice. Looks exactly like Otthodox Visegrad.
Are there any potential conflicts between the members, like unresolved border issues etc.? Also - is there any plan to include Macedonia?

>Otthodox
Orthodox, sry

>Ottodox
No don't doxx Otto

Well as far as I'm aware no boarder disputes at all. Romanians actually are the only country in the Balkans which we didn't fought against , and we are building better ties with Bulgaria. Few days ago our two presidents met to discuss a gas pipe line that would go through Bulgaria , Serbia , and also go into Hungary.

Well, Otto I, II and III were already doxxed by Thietmar in his Thietmari merseburgiensis episcopi chronicon

Very well, we need that infrastructure in the region.

When it comes to Macedonia it's a bit problematic as Bulgarians want to Eastern part of it for themselves while the Albanians want the western part. Potentially Serbs would want to take northern part of it where the Serb population lives. I don't think it would be included any time soon or maybe at all.

why is Kosovo in the group?

Aha, I know that some Bulgarians don't recognise Macedonia as an independent entity, I also know about Albanian immigrants living there, but it's the first time I read about some Serbian-Macedonian issues.

Also - did anyone ask Macedonians?

If you look at the map of the Kingdom of Serbia just before WW1 , Macedonia was called "Southern Serbia" during that period a lot of Serbs lived in it. Now it was also part of late Yugoslavia till it's collapse , but with a smaller Serbian population due to the Communists pushing people to seek employment , and a better life standard in the bigger cities making the Serbs leave a large portion of Macedonia to pursue their carries. There is a small portion of Serbian population living in the very north of Macedonia today which is why I said that we would "potentially" try to take that part is Macedonia.

of*

Cause it's part of Serbia.

ok, interesting

BTW, how much do Serbs understand 1) hearing 2) reading Macedonian?

kek
I thought you were a serious person

But user, Kosovo je Srbija.

>Kosovo je Srbija.
nah

Uh well you see I live in northern parts of Serbia , and while I do understand like 70% of what they are saying , a Serb from the south would have a much easier time understanding Macedonian due to the accent , and the dialect being very similar.

>In September 2008, President of Poland, Lech Kaczyński, stated [...] that he would block attempts to establish diplomatic relations of Poland with Kosovo at ambassadorial level; however, the government has not proposed to send an ambassador to Pristina.[22]

>The recognition of Kosovo Albanian independence has been criticized in Poland. Dozens of protests and demonstrations have been organized by various groups in Poland in support of the Serbian cause in Kosovo, with some attracting up to 1,500 to 2,000 people. An organization called "Poles for Serbian Kosovo" was formed in order to provide and support for Serbs in Kosovo.

You were basically sold by Herr Tusk, a well known lapdog of Frau Angela, now she made him the president of the EU

thx

>with some attracting up to 1,500 to 2,000 people.
truly an unstoppable force.

youtu.be/9oPqj6I4E1Q
Thanks based Polska ^•^

youtube.com/watch?v=lr16vb1cWQI

kek, hivemind

You guys need Montenegro for sea access. Since you split peacefully at first, it shoudn't be that difficult.

If this is about things like gas pipes, as one Serbanon wrote above, then they would need not only Montenegro as a member, but also some kind of gas terminal there and this isn't the cheapest thing, still it would allow them to import LPG from Algeria in the case if any potential instability in the Bosfor/Dardanele region, so you are right.

>in the case if
case of

this just looks idiotic

not more than your flag