Gotta love those muslim cocks

Gotta love those muslim cocks

it looks like a dude's belly. what is going on here?

this is not how you shit post

wow really gets the noggin joggin.

as a white female, i agree. i love to cheat on my white husband with big arab cock!

ignore the small white penis. lol even typing that is so grosssss! no white "men" for me :)

Tits or GTFO!

>leaf

As a white female, i really couldnt agree more. My white husband works tirelessly to feed me and my children, but i just know his white cock cannot managed to hold up to mighty muslim negro penis.

>EU flag

White woman here, i also want to say

WHY IS THIS 1ST PAGE FUCKING SAGE AND REPORT THIS SHIT

>Same person keeps bumping thread >obv a dudes stomach in the picture.

Sage

Counter sage
Fuck off

>/pol

stop harassing me small dick white boys

Why would we care if you like getting fucked in the ass by muslims? Gays do some crazy shit, just make sure he has the common courtesy to give you a damn reach around while he destroys your self respect.

Not evening slightly convincing Canada.

go get thrown off a rooftop faggot

are you a girl or a girl (male)
also how does religion change a cock's desirability

nice stretchmarks bb

>forgetting one slash
>FUCKING NEWFAGGOT GO BACK TO RED.DIT >>>:(

how can white men compete with the masculinity of arab men. That dark beard..

as a white female, i agree. i love to cheat on my white husband with big arab cock!

ignore the small white penis. lol even typing that is so grosssss! no white "men" for me :)

hahahahahahaha

>what happens when white guys don't answer you in Tinder.

So many traps on Sup Forums
Disgusting.
Sage

as a white female, i agree. i love to cheat on my white husband with big BLACK cock!

That is 100% a man. Why didn't you draw an arrow pointing to your ass?

It's the beard and the eyebrows that really make my pussy wet. I'll never act on it since I wanna stay virgin till marriage but sometimes when I see a hot brown guy smile at me I tingle.

White male Leafs using EU flags to role-play as a woman cucking her husband.

We are way past peak degeneracy. We are in an entirely new dimension of it.

Why though? Muslims have small cocks.

cool story leaf.

But the average pens size for Arab men is not any bigger than the average for white men. In fact most Arab countries are smaller than most white countries on average.

not much difference john

stay jealous small dick white boys! white men are only good for their financial support.

White woman here, white men are most likely to become homosexual and leave you for dick or get a vagina themselves. Best thing is to try and tame a brown/black guy who are more likely to remain a man.

Why would you want to have inferior children with Arabs who have lower is, are shorter and have smaller penises?

Their dad must be proud

Wrong again.

arabs are real men who fight despite being disadvantaged
whites threw the towel and started prepping black dick as soon as blacks put a fight

Antifa is at it again, sending their most convincing transvestites.

Wow you must really hate your dad.

a guy sucking cock

A gay Arab sucking a huge white penis. Not so manly afterall .

I personally know an Arab who got in a fight with a nigger and he got slammed against a car like a little bitch.

fucking LOL. kys.