I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15...

I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15. When men thought it was better to remain independent than making a commitment to another. When men were courageous in business and battle but afraid to be fathers.
I'm not sure when video games and "guy night" became more important than tee-ball and date night. When 4-year-long relationships weren't long enough for a proposal. When staying out became cooler than showing up. I'm not sure when men became boys.
Our culture has a boy problem. In Italy, they call it Peter Pan Syndrome. I call it immaturity and selfishness. Men so focused on their dreams, their visions, and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known, and alone.
The adult world doesn't need more boys. We need Godly men who will grow up, know up, and show up. Who will fight for romance, commit quickly, and stay indefinitely. To turn their hearts toward children and work to raise them well. To be friends who grow friends. Not just by compliments, but through accountability and conviction. We need more men.
We need more men of integrity and character. Those who will hold a moral code and not compromise it. Those who love women, treat them as they would their own daughters and lead them when everything doesn't make sense. We need more men.
This is me and my family. Three beloved children and a cherished wife. They are my results. My report card. My proof that I'm not just a male, but a man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2I4-nI4tMng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welp, I live in LA and have seen maybe 2 girls ever that wanted that
>in b4 live in LA
I was born here

30-45% of first marriages end in divorce, with terms that are almost always negative for the man. That's like playing Russian Roulette with 2 or 3 bullets in the chamber. You might be one of the lucky ones, but why care about the sanctity of marriage when the state has butchered it? If you just care about population replenishment that can be done without marriage. But either way, good job, Mr. Pasta Man

call us when the courts are just. shill.

smartphone wifi internet has destroyed society. people are only now slowly realizing it.

>tfw 30
I am trying but I keep screwing up. GIVE ME A BREAK.

my oneitis denied me for 12 years so I'm out of luck

Give me a woman worth committing to and we'll talk
>Muh I want more money
>Muh I want more hot guys to fuck
>Muh I want all of my feelings validated constantly
>Muh I can't wait to get divorrrcedd ommgg I'll be so riiiichhh

No thanks.
Women are the gatekeepers and they want the sexiest men, not the most committed men.

>unironically believing the modern western woman is worth giving up my tendies and vidya for.
Kek.

Also live in la. Trying to find a decent woman here seems pointless. Gold digging whores as far as the eye can see.

I'm trying to take over the world so i can rule it with an iron fist. I have no time for such plebeian nonsense.

ok but was she a virgin mr man?

Im 26. Just broke up with my gf of 2+ years because she doesn't want children. I'm looking to start a family but the women I find are either sluts who want to ride the carousel or "feminists" who have been tricked into valuing work over family because of "muh equality".

I can take my pick in fucking women, but finding one that wants to be a mother and is desirable is damn near impossible. I think it would be better if I moved out of the (((city))) but I wont be able to for at least 6 years or so because of work.

When women decided that aborting their child/cutting of their child's genitals was a good idea

Story?

>she doesn't want children

just plenty of cats and immigrants

OP I have literally layed on my bed wearing only my panties and a pikachu t-shirt for the past 48 hours while alternating between the following:
>watching shonen anime
>playing video games
>vaping hash oil
>eating
>shitposting
>text a cute Korean girl
>sleeping

But tomorrow is Monday and all good things must end. What do you recommend?

t. 30 year old MtF transbian

>I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15
Men don't have biological clocks like women do, we get better with age whereas women do the opposite.

>When men thought it was better to remain independent than making a commitment to another.
When men make commitment to another man? You should check the grammar in your posts.

>When men were courageous in business and battle but afraid to be fathers.
Men will always be better in business and battle than women because we understand risk vs reward, which is the biggest reason for men opting out of modern relationships.

>I'm not sure when video games and "guy night" became more important than tee-ball and date night.
Video games offer males challenges, a competitive environment and a male-bonding experience which is crucial for social development. You women have "girls night out" of your own for different reasons, I don't see any problem here.

I don't even know what tee-ball night is but as far as date night goes, up until the Women's suffrage movement it was the duty of a man to pursue the woman and take her on a date and court her and she could decide to continue the relationship or not, the ball was in your court, but that wasn't good enough was it, you wanted equality, you wanted independence and freedom from the oppression of men and now you have to pursue a significant other or live life alone with your cats while your ovaries dry up. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I'm not even going to respond to any more of your points...

Most women are fucking degenerate sluts. Until I find a red-pilled one, I will be going my own way.

Holy autism (Not OP)

nice larp

>t. 30 year old MtF transbian

This HAS to be pasta.

this roastie pasta is stale af

>We need men to commit and stay loyal just as women are about to hit the wall.

Lol. If roastie were such a great deal, then maybe you wouldn't have to shame an entire gender into "committing"

neither. shes obsessed with work. constantly traveling and working after office hours. she hates cats and niggers. shell be a lonely dog mom with a high income.

Kill yourself

You poor thing

Cringe

No wife and kids because single

t. 32 year old

There's this really cheap thing called Greyhound that will take you wherever you want to go. The answer is right in front of you - move out!

Here you go

/DaleJPartridge/posts/1725684447648654:0

I could give less of a fuck for women dude

schools told us that stranger danger is bad. now everyone is socially awkward because of this.

Everything I said, 100%, is true.

Nah, not really feeling that. Life ain't all that bad.

im from a conservative state and it's no different here

all the guys i see post on Sup Forums who live in a liberal coastal population center who think they're gonna move to a red state and find a lot more wife material women are delusional

it's the same situation whether you're in LA or bumfuck montana. if you don't pair off in high school with a chick you're up shit creek with no paddle.

A wise man once said that marriage is betting half of every dollar you ever earn that she won't change her mind.

stop fucking nogs

Dam. What the fuck happened to quality women?

Amtrak is pretty affordable and sounds like a much better experience than Greyhound.

OP have two more and hit 5. I am on 3 soon and going to 5 or 7.

Good post.

>This is me and my family. Three beloved children and a cherished wife. They are my results. My report card. My proof that I'm not just a male, but a man
ahhahahahahahahha

>She wants a divorce
>Quit job, thus cancelling life insurance
>An hero
>You won't be single again and she doesn't get a dime

Its fucking copy pasta you faggot from this faggot.

/DaleJPartridge/posts/1725684447648654:0

have one more in memory of me, please. I can't have children.

I got married early and got cheated on a year into it. That set me towards five years of wanting nothing to do with women and few years of pumping and dumping. It really fucked my idea of how my life was going and where I wanted it to go. I eventually figured it out, but unfortunately I wasted the best years and chances of pairing up either ignoring women completely or having no desire beyond plowing puss.

I've had a girlfriend for about a year now, but I don't think she's the one. She can barely take care of herself, I can't imagine her being the mother to my future children. Too much baggage to go with her as well. So now I'm trying to figure out how to do this or if I really want to. She's making progress, but I don't have any more years to waste.

This

>Women are the gatekeepers and they want the sexiest men

>implying women don't want everything, all the time, forever

Are you a spic?

you're going to suicide at 35

I can't decide if this is more women's fault or more men's.

What do you think makes smart phones the tipping point? Doesn't most of the internet still happen? I know women that browse nosebook 8 hours a day on their macbook.

>JUST MAN UP!
Soon as she womans up.

It's not men. It's the women. Now, with Tinder, the top 10% of men get 80% of the women and the rest of the 90% of MEN have to play video games.

Stop making excuses. REAL Men don't want fat chicks.

Nah, I went through that phase when I was a shitty little 15 year old. I'll just get on my bike and wander the Americas if I ever decide to give up on life. As we all know, men don't have the age cliff to fall off of if you've got enough going for you, which I do.

I have never been on a Greyhound bus where less than 75% of the seats were filled with beaners and niggers.

Amtrak is only marginally better, but you can get a roomette or bedroom and not have to deal with other people save for the times you're going to the dining car. With that, the price is worth it.

Joke's on you, I met my wife through those channels. Kid is due in November.

Go MGTOW.

grace community church

you are welcome. purify yourself and get a wife

I have a wife and kids and I'm still a manchild who sits about on Sup Forums all day lmao.

Obvious shill thread, but it's on Sup Forums so it will get a healthy 300 replies.

Tl;dr fucking roastie
Modern women don't deserve respect. Trad-women are a rare commodity. Most men are doing just fine if you exclude the mentally ill faggots and trannies. I've got better things to do than waste my time appeasing some used up holes

youtube.com/watch?v=2I4-nI4tMng

Ayy lmao

Ayy lmao! You give the vibe of a mid 30s slut whose not having an easy time coming to terms with your reality.

Well if that's what makes them happy, so be it. If they don't even want kids and all that parenting jazz, they'd make bad and distant parents. Some people are selfish and wouldn't make great parents. It's unfair to make the offspring pay the price for it. Not everyone grows into the parenting thing, and you shouldn't just take a chance at it and see if you can do it. I believe that that's the reason why we have so many people with mental issues nowadays. The past generations had kids no matter what and many of them weren't suitable for parenting. I'm a victim of such as well just like my four siblings. Contributing to the white race yeah, but even though our parents aren't white trash, we kids turned out more or less fucked up because of our parents were distant and didn't really seem to enjoy raising kids after all.

I'm a career woman meme myself, and it's not just cause I wanted to be a strong and independent womyn. I just never met a man and family plans never naturally took from there. It's not men's fault, it's no ones fault, it's just how things turned out in my case. I could have been a doting mom, but since I never met the right guy, here I am. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, you gotta play with the cards you were given. Maybe some of those men wouldn't have turned out to be what you call manchildren, if they had met the right woman and fell in love and so on and so forth.

But we shouldn't blame people, men or women, living the kind of life they live as long as they aren't harming anyone.

>I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15.

Maybe that's just K/r selection theory at work, yes?

>When men thought it was better to remain independent than making a commitment to another.

That's the practical application of Game Theory... it's easier to oppose a nation whose constituent members hate eachother, and would sell them out for a pat on the back.

Aye, that's the rub.

>When men were courageous in business and battle but afraid to be fathers.

Social engineering is a hell of a drug.

>I'm not sure when video games and "guy night" became more important than tee-ball and date night.

Social engineering, dood..... it's a weapon of war now.

>When 4-year-long relationships weren't long enough for a proposal.

Social engineering targeted at women, designed to be invisible to men.

>When staying out became cooler than showing up.

What?

>I'm not sure when men became boys.

They didn't, this is just a clever marxist psyop, created to encourage a group perspective among your females

>Our culture has a boy problem. In Italy, they call it Peter Pan Syndrome. I call it immaturity and selfishness.

But only if this trait is displayed by males, right?

Women who display this trait would not receive such scorn from you, would they?

>Men so focused on their dreams, their visions, and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known, and alone.

It's a social engineering warfare tactic to manipulate the average behavior of an entire nation, in order to destroy them in a way that is near impossible to see.

>My proof that I'm not just a male, but a man

You are reducing men to the role of reproduction....

As if we hadn't built the entirety of civilization in our spare time.

Why is there shit on its hands

>its mens fault women are so fucked up

I'm 27 and with a girl that would drop birth control as soon as I said I wanted to impregnate her, am I doing myself a disservice by not giving her my seed?

>Internet Usage Away from a Desktop
>People who took their laptops everywhere with them 15 years ago vs LITERALLY EVERYONE EVERY DAY

> Men so focused on their dreams, their visions, and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known, and alone.

Yeah let me just fucking drop all that and chase a past her prime roastie to placate her biological clock.

Go fuck yourself and your Tradcon Jordan B. Peterson bullshit.

Being a responsible adult is rather unpleasant expirience. It's even worse when you realise that the only reason you must suffer is hypothetical women who will check your wealth and decide to reproduce with you.
Every goddamn person at this fucking planet been told from childhood to be himself and enjoy what little life can offer.
But when it's about men it's:you must become senseless automaton and provide wealth.
It's unfair.
I workout, i have a stable job that consumes my life, i know how pathetic it sounds but i barely have any time for personal life. I have a few girls who like me, but we never hang out since we all working our asses off and have about 10 free hours on a week.
So i rather play Witcher on PS4. Because i need an escape from all this shit.

>implying wealth was ever an option

As soon as I find a woman who is even compatible with commitment I'll let you know OP.

post feet

Why do you give a fuck? Live your life, don't interfere with others

>I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15.
When women with the help of goverment decided that adulthood is measured by the amount of money you you give them. Every (((men problem))) is just symptom of women fucking society up.