Enough is enough

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick suck my dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Zd7Iz5xPrH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But you guys can't build proper places to shit.

Post without the cringy flag and then see what happens lad

vocaroo.com/i/s0Zd7Iz5xPrH

india is best !! suk dick okay !!

P O O
O
O

does this go for pakistan too

pakistan is dumb dogs !! fuck pakistan

In america women will consider your most attractive men as the ugliest and would be visibly disgusted by you. You'll make a lot of nerdy male friends though.

ughh you make me angry american man !! india best okay usa no way !!

Okay so you're a nice guy?
Who cares? You wipe your ass with your bare left hand.

>being indian is actually a great thing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I'm a literal nazi and Indians are OK by me. They're generally friendly to white people and have a culture that treats strangers and foreigners with respect as well as healthy skepticism.

I still make fun of Indians though, but at the end of the day their non-violent nature is preferable to other races.

what about bangladesh?

arghh its a myth ! never happened okay !

dont make fun of me woman !!

see we have very powerful scatsat-1 dont mess with india !!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1

Pajeet I like you and all but im just telling you the truth. I had an indian friend who killed himself because he was a handholdless virgin. And he was 6 feet tall and pretty fit.

India is literally a toilet bowl.

Pakis and Afghanis have a worse track record than Indians (Hotbeds of radical Islam)

indians are fucking disgusting and smell like shit. i will never shake hands with an indian nor will i ever eat any of their food.

nobody hates nepal though right?

Kali ma, motherfucker!

y not ?
the food r the best thing they have besides their women

>y not ?
because they are disgusting and smell like shit.

you wouldnt say that about some pretentious yuropoor cheese
i bet there's casu marzu in your fridge

fuck off you stupid indian fuck
the whole world hates you

Larping this hard. Stop using the custom flag if you're really proud of India. Kys fag.

kek im white
i just like english speaking countries

POO

I don't get why most Indians stopped posting with their geoflags. Damage is already done anyway, it's not like they will ever recover just by using pirate flags.

I dont get the dislike for Indians, the ones around here are cool. Nicest people from overseas. (Florida).

My fellow poo !! shakes hands with left hand! good to see you bro !

>being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people
If you were really thinking like that, you would pust under your own flag, not this reddit spew.

cmon russia dont hate !!!

You ain't no poo, boy. You's a hill William an we y'all knows it.

POO IN LOO

no im true poo !!

Nowhere in that ideal fantasy list do you mention POO IN THE LOO.

Indian people are bro tier.
Chinese gov shills trying to divide.

Can't help with the fellatio, though -- sorry.