youtube.com/watch?v=Wd6TPIxWQwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Thanks for baking, OP

fuck joe

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

So much Reddit salt today!

What a great weekend!

Why does Salman look at Trump like he's a God amongst men? He's doing it in this photo too.

Is he gonna make it lads?

no one cares about muh comey memos

this whole "muh famous person violated some rule or whatever while doing something highly beneficial for the country" is exactly what's wrong with liberals and politics in general

The legendary rivalries

I'm not exaggerating when I say it's the biggest nothingburger yet. Sessions met with an actual government official and was fine.

>no one cares about muh comey memos

Says who?

>ledditors are so retarded they literally need to mark their sarcastic posts as sarcastic so they don't get flooded with wrongthink arrows

What a nice picture. I heard about it but I never saw it. People said it was bad ass.

h'ell be prez

No, but it would be cool if we, by some miracle, beat Sup Forums and became the team on Sup Forums's behalf.

>no one cares about muh comey memos
Liberals don't. The Donnie story has had almost a full day to circulate now. Comey will pick up traction on twitter later and people will have their youtube videos made, and Fox will talk about it I'm sure.

Is it possible to get a signature from the dean on my college so that I can't get in trouble for wearing my MAGA around school?

yes

So Trump Jr went to a meeting with a Russian lawyer arranged by a DNC operative for opposition research. After seeing there was nothing he immediately left.
How is this different from the DNC using a British MI6 agent to perform opposition research and make the Trump dossier?
Did the British interfere in our election?

Take that joe!

So this is my headcannon about Ivanka, Trump's firstborn.
Trump knows about the Jews. how could he not? Living in NY with the tutelage of his father. He has been out Jewing Jews long before we became the jews. He trained his first daughter well. I do have some doubts, being his first child and all, some mistakes could have been made. Then I think to myself and realize this is the foremost tenant of Judeism. You are superior and you can outsmart your opponent. Then I see the game. The jews will be counting on these defences being poorly made. Their is a flaw in this one's training, they will say. An opening to exploit. Then I knew and I saw the chessmoves. Trump did this on purpose.

Fast forward many years in the 4th dimension. Donald Trump is on his deathbed. Too much fast food during elections and one too many diet cokes. On the hospice bed Children by his side, reading letters from his deplorables and their many achievements in industry and commerce. A sudden agitation. "Ivanka, Ivanka where's Ivanka?!" "I'm here dad" She says as she walks to his side and grabs his hands. "Come here." as he pulls her head close to his.
"Do you remember that time..."
"ya why?"
"Well I'd like you to go back and check the facts for me, You missed some details and I'd like you to see things as they truly are. My time is almost come. I have trained you and prepared you for this all your life. You're more than ready to take up this mantle if you so choose and become a Valkyrie to the people"

The key to completing his daughter's training safely delivered -- That night Trump passes peacefully a few hours into his sleep after giving Melania's ass a thorough working over.

How fucking dare these representatives.

Not only are we interfering in another countries affairs, but the hypocrisy is outstanding.

We should give residency to this baby, but not Syrian refugees?

We should give this baby healthcare, but take it away from millions of Americans?

How can anyone support this?

Either tactical blackpill or just a silly goose. The story broke a fucking hour ago.

Imagine living in this much pain. Nonstop. Every waking hour.
God is real and He hates liberals.

Why would you need a signature?

No one cares. If it's not Trump himself, the story is literally nothing. It has no impact on Americans whatsoever. Give it a few days and the next "BOMBSHELL" will drop.

why draw attention yourself? get your education, make the necessary connections and get out

>like

Even then, Sup Forums isn't in the Summer Cup, but will be in the Autumn babby cup.

And So Ivanka doing her father's bidding learned the secret of her life, finding her father's annotated version of Mein Kampf and his secret journals of dealing with the Jews. Ivanka matroness of The Grand American Kingdom awoke to her destiny and planned the first true holocaust. The Jews believing she was one of their own in their greed ran dutifully into the trap and the rage of goyim was truly swift. For, now They knew.

>Trump's firstborn.

Jr is his eldest child you donut

SARCASM CAN'T BE DETECTED THROUGH TEXT. IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. NO MATTER HOW THICK IT IS LAID ON, IT JUST CAN'T BE DONE.

If he agrees and you get assaulted it'll be on the college. He won't agree to it.

I don't know if badass was the term I'd use but it was pretty interesting to see a bunch of wahhabist muslims borderline worship him.

Just grandstanding. Probably saw a fund raiser in it somewhere.

Racism for wearing Trump merch
Fug

It was.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd6TPIxWQwA

Whoops am a donut.

>Ivanka
isn't she a huge Dem shill?

>Obama wanted to make America weak so he could establish an atheist, communist, Muslim caliphate. Everyone knows that is a fact. /s
>/s
>implying

>Racism for wearing Trump merch

Wrong
Your Constitutional rights are being violated

Forget fundraiser that baby is worth $3M+ that his parents already raised, no reason to turn down good money from white people.

So, Trump Jr. is still trending but nothing on Comey? Really makes you think.

>How can anyone support this?
I know you're b8ing but it's funny how liberals hate Trump so much they're against saving a baby's life. It really is true, he could cure cancer and they'd still find a way to say that's a bad thing, because overpopulation or some shit.

He knows the true power lurking behind the facade of tweets and smugness. Salman knows that behind the image Trump built for himself lies a deep hatred and an adamantine will to drag his country kicking and screaming into greatness.

He knows that what is before him is not merely a man, but an entity hellbent on achieving total victory over his opponents no matter the cost.

Forgive me Sup Forums but I hot a half chub from some negress I saw tonight.

Off the lake of fire with you

Worst Trump

>Racism for wearing Trump merch
Blatant violation of the 1st amendment. Threaten to call the ACLU (but don't, they're a bunch of marxist faggots). Usually the threat is enough to get your way. You might open yourself up to violence from the tolerant left though.

Who /sleepy/ here.

It's not my fault, Straya. Despite being dark as fuck she had very Caucasian featured and a ridiculously good body.

WHERE'S MY NTNN

>Dem shills
Nah she's a moderate liberal who lets her feelings get the better of her. That's kind of normal for a mom with toddler aged children/

Is this how we invade reddit? Start posting redpills, but just type /s so you don't get banned.
>CNN is a jewish organization made to tell the goyim what to think /s
>It's just sarcasm lol, ain't I zany?

me

Can someone get me that picture of everyone huddled around Trump while Trudeau is alone like a loser?

Understandable 2bh

seems like a plausible plan but i feel bad for the people who have to sift through that wasteland.

Was she Ethiopian?

This is a good idea. Don't get too out of hand, /r/politics janitors are always on their period.

I think you might be on to something. At the very least we could subvert them by making it impossible to tell real sarcasm from fake sarcasm.

>Dissing the Adeptus Sororitas

No idea. I just saw her in the store.

>mlpol - the toilet bowl
>text: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFRRSSHLT

Hmm

tyvm

Wait sorry, this one.

That worked 4 years ago but after we basically took over they went full authoritarian

>trending
Not even world wide. Who cares?

god damn you.
i've been going insane for the past 10 minutes trying to figure this shit out.

He loves trump, and wants his approval

>mfw Bannon looks like a more beautiful short-haired Natalie Portman
Nigger, how?

Can someone explain to me how this fucking faggot got elected in the first place?
All the shit I see on here, why is this guy still running a goddamn country?

kek

I wonder what it's like to NYT and CNN and see anything about Russia and Trump. They probably truly believe that it will be the end of him.

Literally nothing wrong with bleaching nigreses. Marrying and having children with non whites is where the problem lies.

Dude weed
LOL

fucking pedo kys

Is this a YTMND?

Told ya

Deported in 1997 for a drug offence now its Trumps fault.

I wonder how it feels to keep losing and losing and losing and losing and losing. It must be so tiring

one reason:
women that voted only on looks

Just woke up from a night time nap

Hey now, there have been plenty of better sabers since F/SN

good. People just need to sleep more and take naps. People just gotta take the SleepPill

He promised to legalise weed and he's hot. That's literally all it took for people to vote for him

Are you doing this so you can be up for Joe or work?

I found a saber in my crawlspace

>Timelord Trump

I like the sound of it.