I made a list of Turk footballers

can they pass as locals in your country?

if you're from a multiracial country you're supposed to say "x can pass as y in my country"
ty

1, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30

9 and maybe 29 could pass as white. The rest would just be mystery meat.

I guess that means "can pass as white in USA"

That's how I approached it, if that's what you meant.
Hey, I indulged in your autism, don't give me shit for it.

If any of them committed a crime police would be on the lookout for a white male.

>Turks are Greeks

What a twist!

All of those men are whiter then the "white hispanics" on the Top 10 Texas most wanted list. 25 literally looks like he'd be a redneck in my town.

literally the most retarded post itt
yeah we know what american whites are
nah i actually meant something more detailed but that's also OK

24 and 29 maaybe.

there was a kyrgyz soldier here who looked like him
i always thought he looked slav tbqh

Only 4 6 7 8 9 11 13 15 22 28 actually look "Turkish" imo

Rest look like your average balkan/native/byzantine mixbreed

>i always thought he looked slav
Rapebaby maybe. His eyes are not shit colored but the rest of his face is mongoloid kyrgyz/kazakh.

But 3 is actually a Crimean Tatar.

1-30 could all pass as strangers i've seen before. number 4 looks like a shia ladouche and richard spencer crossbreed that i'd like to meet.

What details do you want? The numbers I mentioned who don't look full European look like mixed Mexicans. That's why I included them.

nah i meant like 'classifying' every guy in the pic but it's k if you do it or not. russians and s. americans are usually good at it though.

bump

Sounds like a lot of work. I'd do it for you, but I'm getting ready for bed. I'd say most of them qualify as either Med or Hispanic if we don't include Asia.

>tfw gyppos have become so unbearable I find myself looking at Turks and thinking they're better than gyppos

do

Also it doesn't matter if you're white or not, it's the Muslim part that's fucking disgusting. A white Muslim is a Muslim first and a white person far behind.

People don't like Turks because you overthrew the Muslim overlords...and then voted for one and made him supreme mudslime Sultan who is as we speak enslaving you.

i don't care about whiteness
i just want some thought-out replies about the pic.

Look at my flag mate, some of them probably have an actual parent where I'm from and definitely at least a grandparent. They could all pass as my neighbour.

The only even mildly attractive one is 30, how do your women come out so attractive? Same phenomenon in Russia, the women are gorgeous but their attractive men are rare

idk what you mean by attractive

She needs a splash of acid to get rid of the zit on her right cheek.

5(but he should be a bit lighter) and maybe 18

Are you from Southern Europe/Greece?

They look Armenian.

Sounds like he's from Iraq or something. Hard to tell with the meme flag.

Why are T*rks so diverse?

>Iraq
not really. if he were from iraq he'd say 16 only

greece yes lel

17, 19, 27, 28 and 29 look Armenian.

Ottoman empire had European, African and middle eastern people, added to the Mongol roots of the original Turkic people.

why not 1, 4, 17 and 22?

because i havent met one that looks like them