Anglicans have highest IQ

Turns out Jews aren't the smartest religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/TQ3Ez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglican_realignment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

need sauce on this

>that feel when eternal anglo wins again
who else could provide the ingenuity of the ayran blood refineries?

Fuck off, nigger.
If you are so clever, why you are so poor?
Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 881 individuals, of whom 25% - were Jewish or people of Jewish descent

Show more respect to your overlords.

Google Dr. Jan C. Biro on The Jewish Bias in Awarding of Nobel Prizes and read the .pdf you fucking Russian kike

Is that including Ethiopian Jews? I've met a couple that had the mental capacity of 10 year olds. That could really fuck with the average.

Every anglican I've met has been super white

I'm 152IQ Norman master race so this doesn't bother me in the slightest. You are all untermensch to me. Bow before your God, peasants.

How does it feel to know you will never have piercing green eyes and to be crowned with hair that looked like woven and spun gold

>tfw scotch-Irish and have 115 IQ

I feel dumb. My cousin has 147 and my mom has 173. I feel like killing myself for being a disgrace to my family.

you know it

have you read the full thing? it's been debunked already. he didn't even """""""""""argue""""""""""" with any facts, it was the most emotional sjw-tier piece of garbage. kys plebbitard newfag.

I'm Jewish and I'm totally unsurprised.

There's a reason why Jews hate old money WASPs- they're smarter than us and literally better than us in every way, and know it!

>muh swedish awards show

im not disagreeing with your point but come on

You all just use underhanded methods, persistence, and unwavering group alliance to succeed

You're fine. We will allow you to live and end out your years harvesting in the Spice mines.

>says it's debunked
>provides no resources

okay, you russian kike

Its ok. I'm 138 but my parents lived in a trailer park for 13 years. Got a great grandfather at 180 and half the family literally runs a massive biotech company and the Canadian Mars program.

My side farmed trees and sheep

feels great

this probably has something to do with it
archive.fo/TQ3Ez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglican_realignment

That's American Anglicans. Your bucktoothes bong or aussie bogan does not have that iq

>provides zero counterarguments

OP's post stands true.