Would you oys consider attending my ar mitzvah? You may ring dates ut they must not e thots

Would you oys consider attending my ar mitzvah? You may ring dates ut they must not e thots

is there free food?

there will e free milk and cake as pictured all else will need a pass that is $39.99

Is this the thing where they chop of your penis?

As a Jew I can tell you that Jew weddings and bar mitzvahs always have an open bar and good great passed horderves. The meal will generally be kind of meh.

Thats Bris. Typically byob.

Only if you have the right pass

Where the fuck is your B key?

ummm is this your rsvp-ing, ro?

Is your B key broken or are you trying to post that fucking B emoji?

JUST TELL ME IF YOU'RE GOING OR NOT IF YOU DON'T TELL ME NOW THERE ARE NOT GOING TO E ENOUGH CHAIRS MAN

I can't say I'm going to go if I don't know where it is faggot.

Just meet at the usual spot dude

Will there be cute Jewish girls there? With big titties?

Its the only way I'll buy a pass

b& and v&

What time?

You don't need a pass to come, and my mom's kinda cute and her tits are more fat than big

>sitting at a bar mitzvah

Dog are you kidding me? Gotta get down to "I want you back" and the latest flo rida tracks

i'll pay only if there are guaranteed khazar milkers
I'm okay with making little Jew babies as long as my wife has BIG JEWISH BREASTS. mazel tov my friend

is she single?

>horderves

Nice.

Ummm i don't know this will e over the course of a couple weeks

Divorced and my dad will be there so, sleep with at your own risk

dude send me the invite, will there be any eligible Jewesses there besides your mom?

will there be many qt jewish gals there m8?

What is the bar mitsah? Is this where they cut off a piece of his penis?

Do they watch circumision? I would not want lots of women to watch... how can they do this?

My aunt who has diabetes and is 49

I don't think your party is worth the price of admission, I'm sorry David. Please inform me of any other gatherings that might have a more appealing list of eligible women. I'd very much like to do the whole chair dance for you, but it simply cannot be.

WAIT PLEASE ILL GET GIRLS ILL USE MY BAR MITZVAH MONEY TO GET GIRLS

STRIPPERS SERIOUSLY PLEASE I HAVE NO FRIENDS

whats the name of that jew dance where you kick your feet out? you guys always look like you're having fun when you do that. i'll come if i can do the jew dance with you guys