Liberal wit

>Liberal wit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXne_ST-lNE
eonline.com/news/865836/patton-oswalt-fires-back-at-bitter-grub-worms-criticizing-engagement-to-meredith-salenger?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but donald trump IS the president. Its also entirely possible that somebody could name a dumb child Einstien.

like calling a corpse ur wife

sorry sweetie, liberals justfunction at a higher level of intelligence to you

i get it, it's like calling a bald man "curly" or a big man "tiny"

Tiny like DRUMPF'S HANDS!

No, it's the same as calling Einstein, Einstein.

not my president

Is he retarded? Like actually very, very dumb? This doesn't even make sense, nor is it funny at all.

The left was in power for so long they feel they don't have to work for it any longer. That is a KFC famous bowl league tweet.

>Sweetiemum is a jewess
fucking Sup Forums was right again

youtu.be/XXne_ST-lNE

>Patton Oswalt neglected his wife, she dies of treatable cancer.
He's called a funny comedian and genius.

>I've been caring for my wife and her multiple disabilities since 2004. We have 4 kids before it happened. I care for everyone. Can't get job as employer's fire caregivers who have to leave for emergency, and state says I either hire an MA to do for 9 hours or I work from home. No skills.
I'm called a lazy NEET, folks at Church ignore us, neighbors avoid us, and social workers are just useless most days. Have to live off stupid welfare and and mother in law's goodwill.

Society sucks anus.

>implying Trump would want her her genetically inferior ass

Trump only fucks with top level women. He fuckin' picked his first wife because she was an olympic athlete.

It's like calling a dead woman your wife.... oh wait.

You know what needs to be done regarding you and Patton

Fuckin' knew it

>Calling a dumb person (((Einstein)))
The Jewish people aren't dumb! That's anti-Semitic! SHUT IT DOWN!

Should have offed himself after his wife did. Would have spared up some much cringe.

Did anyone replied to him sup Einstein?

Saved

Einstein was an Illuminatti Free Mason controlled by the Jewish Khazarian Mafia. They used him and promoted his ideas as so clever and revolutionary to continue to brainwash the people. In fact, he was OCD and extremely eccentric. So, your comparison is not an insult to President trump-also nown as a genius IQ.

lol

Why did he kill his wife again?

Odds would dictate that a fair number of people named einstein are relatively dumb.

Fat jew doesn't understand how analogies work

always relevant

Is it just me or is he not as funny since he murdered his wife?

He's working on killing wife #2. She better hope she doesn't come down with anything......
eonline.com/news/865836/patton-oswalt-fires-back-at-bitter-grub-worms-criticizing-engagement-to-meredith-salenger?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories

>he thought this was a good tweet

This dead wife shit is hilarious but I dont know what happened.

Can anyone give me a run down of what went on?

This guy has been doing comedy for a living.

Savage

day of the 10,000 volts when?

100000/10

Jokes on you einstien is a stupid kike

when you cuck a useless ass post. sage

You mean the Jew who stole the math from his Serbian wife?

Doesn't this guy have another wife to kill and then make it look like an accident?

Calling Patton Oswalt a grieving widower is like calling a Hamburg University.

Jesus got my wires crossed as fuck here.

Everyone fucks up now and then. Look on the bright side, at least you didn't try to invade Russia in the winter.

Someone explain how he's getting married to this....

>Patton "Does this taste like xanax to you?" Oswalt

Maybe she's into breath play.

Jewish girls have a mitzvah? thought that was a boy thing.

what a fucking moron

Boys have a bar mitzvah at 13
Girls have a bat mitzvah at 12 (or sometimes also 13)

Their use of irony is certainly something to behold

Stick a fork in drumpf! Will he ever recover?

Been longer than that.

Ever since he did the voice of a character in Ratatouille he's been getting deeper into the Hollywood circles or at least desperate to try.

Like most of the B list actors that just kinda hang around, he took to SocJus and started parroting the usual inane bullshit. It's what they all end up doing to try and maintain some sort of relevancy and it works to some degree as it means they end up networking with such big names as Wesley Crusher and that red headed woman with the nose.

Downside of taking to SocJus of course is that it limits their ability to make jokes so they're left with just going "wow, just wow" over fairly benign shit.

Dumb means mute.

Why's he implying mutes can't be smart

Reminded that the reason why Patton Oswalt is acting like this is because he's desperately trying to make up things like picture related. You know who that is? You recognize the guy? He's the guy who drew all those "Wyatt Mann" comics, including the HAPPY MERCHANT!

He knows his career would be fucked if people caught on this and the people he hangs out with, so now he's being the most obnoxious smug liberal he possibly can to cover up his ass. We all known what happens to celebrities when if they say or do the wrong things, even if just for once.