Is Catholicism /ourreligion/?

Is Catholicism /ourreligion/?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30974547
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_National_Catholic_Church
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/22/women-generally-are-more-religious-than-men-but-not-everywhere/
pewforum.org/2016/03/22/women-more-likely-than-men-to-affiliate-with-a-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=591n8GKvyaY
remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

>he's not a Faithful Word Baptist

Presbyterianism is, or orthadoxy

Catholicism is a shitskin jew religion

>Anglican

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30974547

Sweetie

No.
t.ex-catholic

Protestantism or GTFO papist

Trad Catholicism is /ourreligion/

Papists OUT

Traditional Catholicism doesn't exist anymore.
We Vatican II now.

Yes. The Catholic Church is a great parallel for the many trials that we face in life. We are tempted to turn away from the Church because it is surrounded it scandal and though I believe it is possible for a good Catholic may not agree with the preaching of the current Pope, the Church has suffered through worse, and will come out the other side, because it truly is the church of Christ and the Apostles and we must stick with it and see through its hardship, much like hard times in life, to enjoy the benefits in the afterlife.

>t. PSR teacher

Not in its current state, hasn't been since the second vatican council in 1962. Sedevacantism and traditionalist Catholicism are /ourreligion/

>t. snake oil salesman

excuse yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_National_Catholic_Church

>I believe it is possible for a good Catholic may not agree with the preaching of the current Pope

what is papal infallibility

So? You're still a Catholic, that means you follow the high church. Which means you follow the Second council of the Vatican

The pope can disposed of faggot, the current one is literally asking to be disposed of, if any Christians that cared remained in the west, they would take it to arms and kill serpent they call their current pope.
Protestanism is a decentralised mess, I a'm Orthodox but I would pick Catholicism any day.

>Atheist
>Low birthrate
You try finding a right leaning, atheist, white female. It's a lot harder than you'd think, mostly for two reasons.
>Women tend to be more religious then men. At least in America
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/22/women-generally-are-more-religious-than-men-but-not-everywhere/

pewforum.org/2016/03/22/women-more-likely-than-men-to-affiliate-with-a-religion/
>Women tend to be more liberal then men.
This is just common knowledge.
At this point I think it would be more efficient for me to work on my personal projects and taste success in the future. At least then I'd work towards dismantling another common insult towards atheists from Christians.

what is speaking ex cathedra?

This.

>not knowing papal infallibility and infallible statements are made through a rigorous process involving deacons, bishops, and the rest of the Vatican to come to a an official stance on a certain piece of doctrine.
>thinking that everything that comes out of the pope's mouth is infallible

typical ignoramus Protestant. your fuckhead king led millions to a false religious cult and has possibly damned millions of souls just cause the pope wouldn't let him stick his dick in another girl

>Catholicism
Not even once

Did you also include the part where atheist males tend to be faggots and be more liberal then mentally sane men?
>women tend to be more religious
Okay we can use that religiousity to direct them towards the right religion (Christianity) and make them realise God wants them to be conservative, instead of breaking their spirit and making them into devoid soulless atheist baby mamas, which would be the only way to solve the atheist birth dillema.

The cuckpope's quips, which are often taken way out of context anyway, are not doctrinal statements in nature and therefore not subject to Papal infallibility. This is not even a controversial subject.
A number of priests I know believe the cuckpope to be a scourge upon the church sent by God for the rampant sexual abuse scandals.

youtube.com/watch?v=591n8GKvyaY

Can the next pope be like this?

this post is why your birthrate is in decline.
>there are people in this thread right now who aren't apart of the Anglican Church
niggers

PNCC split off before Vatican II, in 1897. So, no. We still practice traditional mass in Latin.

that fucker is a treacherous piece of shit, a good catholic would never EVER allow muslims into catholic clay, they have been the chirstians' worst enemies for over fourteen hundred years for christ's sakes, this is commie/satanic/whatever you'd like to call it subversion crap.

Yes.
I love kissing black and arab men's feet.

Papal infallibility is a false gospel, as is "veneration" ,sacraments and Eucahrist

This pope is a traitor. Old one was 100x better

No he wasn't, Popes have been liberal jews since 1958.

>following a cult founded based on the fact that britains baby bitch king got mad daddy pope wouldn't approve his divorce so he could stick his penis in other vaginas

Anglicanism is pathetic and is already on its last dying breaths in the world. Protestants have had their fun for the past few centuries. But their time is running out as society's modernize. But the church will live on. It lived on with the collapse of the romans 2000 years ago, it will live on today

If worshipping satanic crackers is your thing then yeah

Ratzinger was a possible pedo

I'll have to investigate more then.
I honestly was looking at Orthodoxy

Make
Catholicism
Great
Again

No. Catholicism is Satans whore like Archie Bunker said. No church of kiddy diddlers is good.

>atheist males tend to be faggots and be more liberal then mentally sane men?
No. That wasn't the point. The point was to show the hurdles I personally would have to go through in order to attain a wife that fits my political and religious beliefs. Also, from what I have seen, even among the legions of liberal atheists there are still more conservative atheist males than females.
>direct them towards the right religion (Christianity)
>which would be the only way to solve the atheist birth dilemma.
>Make the atheists marry Christians who will spread their filth to the minds of their children. That'll definitely make more atheists!
Like I expected anything intellectual from a leaf.

>this post is why your birthrate is in decline.
Because I see the futility of such a path and seek to use my energy in a more productive manner that will further my goals? Or because I provided quite a bit of information explaining why this is a problem?

If by old one you mean the one before the last. The last one was evil and useless. Then again all popes are.

>Presbyterians believe that we are all bound to fate which does not change

Orthodox or Sedavancist Catholicism

Praising a kike religion would never be /ourreligion/, but it is /cucksreligion/ and /goodgoyreligion/

Christianity isn't filth, its very bennefiting for an individual, brings culture, progress, and keeps degeneracy at bay.
Atheism on the other hand is a mental disease affiliated with the USSR and China that has brought zero positive things to society.
Atheist faggots are so pathetic they can't find a suitable mate to make children with, you are a genetic dead en and will burn in hell, you expect me to treat you as an equal when you can't even fucking reproduce?

If it doesn't work out, there are many priests in regular Catholic Churches that still practice the Latin Rites. I believe there's some website you can use to find one in your area, and if Latin isn't your thing, these priests are generally traditionalists and conservatives in the first place. However, if you want literal Nazi pastors though, go to an LCMS church, or look into it. They're German-American hyper-Lutherans. Being Polish descended, I'm not a big fan, but it might wet your whistle.

Here's a traditionalist Catholic news site, anyways. Really out there, but some people like it.
remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php

Pagan religions are a far better parallel for the many trials that we face in life.

Yes goy, also hate the white race because we are descended from monkeys and niggers, and monkeys and niggers were bad and uncivilized so we should be to.

See pic. If you think this is merely a coincidence, you're in for a surprise.

Catholicism leads to corruption. It's only acceptable to be Catholic if you were baptized Catholic as a child by your parents.

Jewish master religion checking in. Just a quick reminder that you are all lame derivatives of Judaism and also sad little cucks.

Absolutely. Hail satan!

>Christianity isn't filth, its very benefiting for an individual, brings culture, progress, and keeps degeneracy at bay.
Do not lie to my face, leaf; Your religion might have done that in the past, but now it does so no more. If your entire religion sought to keep degeneracy at bay, to halt it and bring progress, then why haven't you done so? Where are your holy armies fighting for your cause? Where is the conquest? At least for ones such as I there are not enough who agree with me to warrant such fighting, but even liberal atheism, filth in its own right, has advanced it's ideology further than you ever will, disgusting though it may be.

>Atheism on the other hand is a mental disease affiliated with the USSR and China that has brought zero positive things to society.
The water wheel is one such boon from the atheist, but there are still others I myself am not aware of. While you claim this as a victory, you forget (or perhaps intentionally exclude) the sheer number of followers of various religions, cults, and spiritual beliefs compared to those of non believers. It is only within recent years that atheism has truly emerged into the world, and only more recently still the influx of right wing atheists. Within the same time frame as you, we shall produce works of beauty akin to those your religion had created; perhaps even more beautiful.
You bring up communist countries, I bring up the filth of Catholicism, the embarrassment of Creationism, and the weakness you currently see. You had your fair share of corruption, in fact you might have had even more.

>Atheist faggots are so pathetic they can't find a suitable mate to make children with
And yet we are still growing as a movement. Slowly, yes, but stably. Meanwhile Muslims still outpace both of us; kill them all, and then talk about population growth rates.
(cont.)

>you are a genetic dead en and will burn in hell
Your threat fails on two levels; we are not a genetic dead end, but the next step in the growth of human society. Several of us use sperm banks to spread our genetic data, so while we are not reproducing in the traditional way, we are still passing on our genetic data at the very least. Not an elegant solution, as it may end up in an undesirable, but it's something. And I will not burn in hell for there is no hell to burn in.

>you expect me to treat you as an equal when you can't even fucking reproduce?
No. I expect you to treat me as what I am; your superior. The being that shall replace you in the near future, when your veil of falsehood and deceit has been pulled back, revealing to the world what you and your kind truly are; Vermin spreading a plague of the mind across the world. A rat that has been treated as a king for far to long.
Scum.

>Is Catholicism /ourreligion/?
What else?

FPBP. Wrap it up boys this thread is over.

this
it will return come the next economic collapse as the kikes are fumed out of every position of power now that their papa (the central bank) ceases to exist.

No, because the Mexicans have turned it into a complete cult, and the priests can't seem to keep their filthy hands or dicks to themselves. Christianity is the only way.

no

I prefer the good old days.

>Needing a Church instead of reading and understanding the words of Christ like a free thinker

Enjoy your churches, don't forget to BAAAHAAHAHAAAA like the sheeple niggers that you are

I completely agree

Non-denominational-Free Will Baptism is the only way

idiots

I know a man who could be that kind of pope. Sup Forums won't like him, though.

hat is the conservative scene looking like for Catholicism, priests, etc? It seems like most priests, followers, and other religious leaders like the Pope are liberal and "left wing". There has to be some that teach conservatively. Ome maybe in favor of a Crusades-esque plan. some "extremists" even.