Tweet

Black bitch regarding whites. Gets 1,400 likes in 14 hours for advocating white extinction. Meme the fuck out of this, continue showing fellow whites what their precious "minorities" really think of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EN8J-MwhBm8?t=1m34s
laalmanac.com
africanamericandigest.com
en.wikipedia.org
zipcodefacts.com
knowledgerush.com
quickfacts.census.gov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love how they think Negroes and whatnot are innocent.

Topkekle.

The number 1 killer of Africans is other Africans.

"memeing" the fuck out of dumb nigger tweets has never helped anyone.

I think you're under impressin whites already don't think like that

>This just in: there's racist idiots of every color!

That post is about as representive of black people as stormfags are of white people

Who do you think retweets and likes her? Blacks? Try again ;^)

why would I want to spread this tweet?

My favorite was when killer Mike told a whole church full of Jiggs that they would get BTFO cause black people don't know how to live off the land and they got pissed

>stormfags
Why does this literally who group ass blast you faggots so hard?

Because you are white. If you are a Nigger, well go back to the land of your ancestors

They have every reason to feel that way after what we've done to them.

So if im white I want to spread a tweet advocating the death of white people?

Shut up cuck

it's too late now

We haven't done enough.

If you don't get it, be offended, but show it in a more civile manner

Fuck niggers. They have no right or reason to think like that. They're fucking retarded animals. They need to shut the fuck up already.

>black person mad over thousands of years of colonialism, imperialism, slavery and oppression by whites

>white folks mad over a mean tweet

sums it all up

It's a token shill term, user.

Kill yourself, achmed.

Get your shit together white people.

Quite disappointed in that 0.77

>thousands of years

Reading tweets like these that garner the most attention from black people is why I will never accept "BASED BLACK MEN" who get most of their attention from white PR fags. Which ever few good black people out there exist does not make up for the fact the majority of them approve of my extinction.

Your right we need to send them back.

Is she married and do any of you doxxers have her phone number? Asking for a friend.

what? offer them to assimilate into the most successful society in human history?

they are a fucking drain, they should be grateful we tolerate them.

Evil colonials like the Portuguese where Blacks had the exact same rights as whites. 100% the EXACT same rights...

EVIL fuckers

>black people sell black people to jews
>white mans fault
Lol

>Black bitch

tweet bot from CIA A.I. are really nicelasttime..

Freedom of speech, I support the right.
Does "Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law" include anything you like on the internet?

opps

Change "they" to "the jews" retweet and watch the chimpout.

>Niggers kill all whites
>Niggers starve when the welfare system collapses

>fellow whites
They don't care.

I just don't get it. Sup Forums advocates genocide all the time.

You need to realize that they are your enemy, and you are theirs. Why would they have anything nice to say about you? We obviously hate them for everything.

You need to realize that this is quite a cold, cultural, civil war. It might get hot when the power goes out, or the food isn't on the shelves... but until then, this is how they really feel about you.

And Sup Forums shows us how we really feel about them.

This is like getting upset Al-Queda called for the death of you. They are your enemy, and you are theirs. There is no bridge to gap. No talking to be had.

So make sure you stock up on ammo.

WE WAZ KINGZZZZ SLAVEZZZ AAAAND SHHIIEEET

Post black on white violence.

It's all good in da hood

Haiti?

...the sad part of this stories is the perpetrators' handcuffs were a little too tight.

>majority of them approve my extinction
go outside more buddy

>That post is about as representive of black people as stormfags are of white people
Not really, because this is seen as culturally acceptable, commendable even, if a stormfag posted the equivalent they would be shunned.

Why are niggers so salty that they just can't build an actual civilization OR be intelligent enough to create anything of value?

I mean, when you're literally goat-level intelligence, you should be happy that you get some free gibs and can exist doing nothing of use. I just don't get the hate, senpai.

I agree, as do a lot of outspoken liberal blacks. They can have California lol

Since as long as I remember as a young kid I've always hated niggers, we let a low IQ subhuman spread and frourish through the west! After the slave trade was abolished we should have sent them all back to africa..

>People advocating the death another subset of people on the internet and claiming justice
>Old meme, 0/10

I know exactly what post they were commenting on too, it was that mormon chick posting about white genocide and apparently it got shared on a black power account. There was a post about how they couldn't wait for whites to die out and it got 700 likes in 2 hours by the time I saw it

These people truly hate white people and wish for them to be genocided. I hope every single white person sees the way this shit was shared around black twitter and realizes that these "people" are the enemy

yes they are just a violent subset of the normally peaceful American black community..

The only conversation whites need to be having with blacks is one that ends with the words "now say goodnight"

White people will probably agree and start jerking off

Keep track of all of these kinds of posts... build an archive of them.

Make a collage of these posts, as many as you can find...

And whenever someone says "There is no White genocide", or "Noone is trying to genocide whites"

Post the pictures.

Race isn't the problem, poverty is...

umm.. "say it LOUDER!"

hi, nu Sup Forums. "stormweenie" and it's derivatives have been around for years. you just outed yourself

this
the only language niggers understand is violence

Exacty what? user

Like it even matters anymore, just face it in a couple of years the only "white people" will be Hispanic white

A GOOD NIGGER IS A DEAD NIGGER

only words we need to say to black people is
Go back to your country or put this rope on and jump from the tree

Is there any way to get ALL the likes? When I look at the list I only see maybe 25.

lol "all white people should die" is heroic and white genocide is a myth and you have paranoia
but "all black people should die" is racist and should be banned

lefties/fashies are braindead

Funny that you posted that deus vult pic because blacks are the most religious Christians out of all ethnic groups in America and the christcucks on here would be the most opposed to any sort of murder against their fellow Christians

Yeah. I'm planning on finding a non-white waifu just to spite /pol, honestly.

black aren't oppressed
they are just weak.

Its not braindead. They actively want to destroy society. I blame kike media

No black American wants to live anywhere else in the world. Especially not in Africa. They should be thanking whites every day for the opportunities and material advantages they have.

36th pbp

Fucking this.
Every nigger who isn't in Africa needs to be publicly hanged one by one. Since literally every one who isn't a nigger hates them, this is possible.
Next, we need a joint operation between whites and the Chinese to permanently enslave niggers in Africa. Chinese will treat these apes so badly that niggers will start begging for whites to comeback.
It's simply impossible for niggers to create any thing worthwhile.

huh, that's odd, where i live there's only muslims, traditional christians (only whites) catholic's (only whites) and pagans (whites and hispanics)

i could be blinded since im an isolated hermit who lives in his parents basement

*hundreds of years

I unironically agree thought

>Its not braindead.

Agreed, at this point, leftists are basically robots, regurgitating what their social media feed tells them is "Popular"

Some motherfucker sells avacados, and he's all like.... "How about I make it "Trendy", calls up a marketing firm, and they get to work.

2 months later, weak willed, social media obsessives are scarfing down squashed avacado on gluten free toast, sipping on a soy milk cafe late, discussing how communism is the greatest idea ever to exist.

They actively want to destroy society. I blame kike media

preach brother

Hey, this is Library

>Not the richest black neighborhood
>Suburb of LA, what the fuck do you expect

>Every nigger who isn't in Africa needs to be publicly hanged one by one

I'll have you know, there's a black man in my family tree, his still hangin'!

>we
kike detected
I hope your pets turn on you and we can destroy your parasitic species once and for all

The difference is niggers actually commit a majority of all violent crime and kill thousands of whites a year while they're at it. I can't go back 200 years and kill niggers.

What's the richest Black neighborhood ?

idk Africa?

Oh you are wrong...
youtu.be/EN8J-MwhBm8?t=1m34s

Source:

laalmanac.com
africanamericandigest.com
en.wikipedia.org
zipcodefacts.com
knowledgerush.com
quickfacts.census.gov

someone post this same thing on twitter about blacks and lets see what happens with the zionists who run it to prove their jews.

all whites ARE racist

>it's LA

It's almost like living next to section 8 niggers means more crime no matter how rich the neighbourhood

So yes blacks are the problem... if the had the West Virginia Whites living next door, they'd have a lower crime rate.

Funny how it doesn't affect Culver City at the same rate when it's just across the street.

Stormfags have been criticized on Sup Forums since the /new/ era, newfags.

Kill yourself, after you go back to red.dit.

I live in WV and confirm the scummy whites here aren't even a tenth of what niggers or other shitskins are.

>mad some stormfag said he was a rape baby

>those of color
Pretty sure white is a color.

Light is racist. #BBHOLES

It looks like this when I pee, is this normal, pls halp !

The only people who use the word stormfag unironically are kekistani fags and reddit libertarians

>if i attack all sides, people will think i'm a genius!

it is the ultimate sign of a ass blasted egofag.

Africans genocided the Neanderthals, where are my reparations?

Our forefathers were so fucking stupid