I just got 300 dollars from the government of Ontario. What should I spend the taxpayers money on, Sup Forums?

I just got 300 dollars from the government of Ontario. What should I spend the taxpayers money on, Sup Forums?

weed

Gold or crypto. Your economy is shit, it doesn't deserve to have that money back in circulation

Guns to fight the eventual secessionist revolution when America is made great again and Ontario leaves Greater-Cuckistan to join us.

Pay for your wife's next date with her boyfriend.

Buy me a GTX 1060. My old card is fritzy, I could use a new one and the 1060 is a perfect budget pick.

A bus out of ontario.

Ammo?

Why did they give you money are you a muzzie?

Weapons to one day fight back against your Chinese corrupted government

help us build the wall user

>I just got 300 dollars from the government of Ontario
No you just got 300 dollars from another compatriot. How to spend it? Well considering you live in Canada and tiny JT is your leader, may as well boot it and OD.

you mean 300 dollars stolen from me

probably this desu, but i'm actually looking for ideas too

as someone from northern ontario, i wholeheartedly accept this, as does everyone else. after alberta, we are the furthest against this degeneracy in canada. we love america.

what gun does this burger recommend?

gonna check that out right now, i need a new video card now that i think of it

purchase USD

penis like 99.9% of cucknadians

Judging by your currency's value. Maybe a loaf of bread and some milk.

buy beer and weed, like every other canadian who gets free money from the government.

Oh my god the United States has literally been invaded by Mexicans in the past 40 years. What the fuck. You do need help with that wall my goodness.

>against degeneracy
>going to buy DUDE WEED LMAO
Buy a dildo and choke yourself with it, faggot.

that's true. alcohol and weed are probably the most bang for my buck. i'm a neet anyway, so it's not like i have bills to pay lol

lmao edgy dawg.. telling strangers to kill themselves cause they smoke weed. you must be really fucking cool

Travel to Mexico. You have $5K and can do a whole lot of shit.

>using "dawg" unironically
Marijuana is an addictive, destructive drug and you are an addict.
Your parents have proven themselves to be failures.
Your ancestors are ashamed of you.
Clean your room.

Get an SKS or similar and some ammo plus ear protection. Getting armed is some oddly theraputic shit.

I go shooting like every 6 months and I just feel better for it

I just got 10.5 million dollars from the government of Canada.
What should I spend taxpayers money on?

Jokes on you user my state's immigrants haven't stopped being Canadians since the 1800's

Give it to your local imam, user.

Give it to a Muslim

liquor and dope

It's actually not. I'm more addicted to coffee than weed. Oh let me guess, coffee is degenerate too? Everything is degenerate besides eating red meat and potatoes, right?
My parents aren't failures and my ancestors aren't ashamed, they're proud they raised a thoughtful and caring man. Can your parents say the same?
I might be currently a neet, but that doesn't mean I haven't busted my ass in labour jobs for years, and just currently can't find work because of my location I moved to to help my aging parents, or did my time in university for years. Can your parents say the same?
Your birth year probably begins with a 2, so shut the fuck up because Sup Forums is supposed to be 18+ and you're lucky to even be on here, you colossal fucking faggot. I'm going to smoke a huge spliff in your honour.

Are you able to get a RPAL?

Gold Reserves

Capcha: consulta toluma

I'm laughing far harder at this that I should. This is almost pasta worthy

Fuck off Randy.

yeah i am. i really want one.

so many pastas have been me over the years i love reading my own writing

Buys a nigger an start grown yo cotton

Then id suggest using the money for any fees that may apply to it. Using taxpayers money to be registered to purchase restricted firearms is a pretty nice slap in the face.

very good idea desu

Buy a cow then milk it for all it's worth. Name it tax payer for Max irony.

Drugs. Spend it on hookers and coke faggot.