Leftists will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuNYOwKlDIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They all moved into my town in the last 2 years, no joke.

holy fuck look at all those doctors and engineers

And that's a problem?

This.

Why of course not, diversity is our strength, Britain has always been a multicultural society.

waa waa their skin color is darker than mine!!!

cry me a river

This.
These people just want to live better lives and have a good future in a peaceful country.

Thank you based poseidon Please accept this Sacrifices of African niggers.

Yes, when multiculturalism in the past was about letting foreign citizens in to work. Integration comes very easily when they have jobs.

>Samefagging this badly.

Thank you based poseidon

It's just a beginning

Is that real?

These niggers are incompatible with modern society they need to go back to their mudhuts and live the subhuman lifestyle they want live like in Africa not here.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuNYOwKlDIE

This is how the niggers live in africa they take up whole apartments have open air fires and act like fucking niggers. they don't knew how to use a fucking toilet instead opting to shit in elevator shafts. This is how the niggers want to live I say keep them far away from civilization.

>Samefagging with IDs

please tell me that's not heading for Italy ;_;

I can smell them through my monitor.

No, it's a scene from that new Michael Bay Movie with the exploding Muslims

All seems to be in order here.

Thank you based Poseidon

They can just adapt to western societies. Or do you think people are born with values? They just learn them at school. It's not hard.

guys, maybe thats just a floating trash compactor? maybe? hopefully? D: D: D:

The 'Britain has always been a...' meme they push on us actually relates back to the Vikings & Romans, as if the sudden appearance of millions of machete wielding Africans were exactly the same thing.

Fuck off namefagging kike shill The nigger is genetically inferior even to fucking Apes. They are literally to fucking stupid to grasp the basic concept of western values. The western would be better off importing fucking real chimpazees over fucking niggers.

A well placed Torpedo would be of great help to the local ecosystem. Imagine all the fish these niggers would feed

Enjoy it while your town remains majority white or at the very least

Cramming all those people together

I never understood why people insist on living in the fucking ghetto. Just fucking leave.

t-t-thank you, I am fully in support of the beautiful vibrancy brought to us by virtue of our ever increasing enrichment.

>what is mortage

so many poor women, children and elderly :(

I am mostly out now. Living with all the corrupt Democrat politicians right now. They make sure their neighborhoods are safe by stuffing whites and every member of the police force in with them.

>literally to fucking stupid to
You're too fucking stupid to know the difference between the words "too" and "to".

Sorry I'm not a fucking faggot that fell for the mortage jew. I rent month to month and am perfectly content letting someone else be the landowner like seriously what is the fucking point anyway. I'm glad I'm not in debt to no one.

Still have a higher IQ than fucking niggers so go fucking bite you faggot. I know their kind they're to fucking stupid to even own a basic smartphone so I can garantee you the majority of people on this board are white. Niggers are literally to fucking stupid to browse Sup Forums

Thank you based poseidon

I would pay good money to watch a torpedo hit that boat.

>Leftists
>Engaging in political discourse

Nope, they simply ignore your complaints, label you as a bigot and continue bringing them in.

>Whites deserve this for colonialism and slavery! They literally invented them, l i t e r a l l y.

t. leftists and shitskins everywhere

You need to stop, you can't spell and your stupidity is highlighted by the fact that you can't express yourself without saying "fucking" a dozen times. You ARE the nigger, you stupid faggot nigger child kys asap. You're embarrassing your race.

excuse me are those WHITE PEOPLE in a diversity poster? are you some kind of racist?

somebody gonna get raped

I'm s-s-sorry, I won't do it again I promise, please excuse me while I self flagellate to help appease for the sins of colonialism, which I, somehow, am personally accountable for.

you had a chance to use too correctly but you still managed to fuck up

It's not rape you bigot, it's just part of the new European's rich culture & we have to respect that.

I'm just saying, last time the left was shipping boat loads of Black people to sure up a labor force, it didn't exactly work in favor of those shipped on their boats.

Whatsup? Money money money!

Where is he now? Probably scroungubg bennies un the uk.

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:

>@WAMovement

fuck off

I thought that was a garbage ship from the thumbnail.
I wasn't wrong.

thank you based poseidon

9 Fag watermark to the right, I hope you can live with these sins.