You have one job right now

You have one job right now.
Setting your differences aside, name one thing you like/admire about muslims (ME) if you're not one. And Viceversa regarding Europeans if you re a muslim. It can be anything, culture, Music, cuisine.
Just play the devil s advocate for once and resist the urge to troll.
I'll start. I like the freedom of speech that a European nation such as Romanian has offered me.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslim here, One thing I admire about America is their never give up attidude particularly in world wars and freedom of speech like OP. Love the Burger Spirit

Why can't they set their differences aside?

how the fuck is this politics? sage

I like about Muslims that they kill each other on a daily basis.

I like how they have their own countries they should stay in.

The one thing I admire about muslims is that they are all human and will one day be dead.

Kek. Didn't see that comming

Most Muslims society's have a strong sense of personal honor/shame. Your foods good. The people I met in Oman and Afghanistan and Yemen were good guys. The embassy security hired by us in Yemen were solid fucking dudes along with most interpreters I had in Afghanistan. The fact our government didn't do more yo get them visas is kind of shameful I think

I like the acceptance and downplay of all the rampant incest among muslims. Why can't liberals extend that acceptance to white trailer trash like me????

I acknowledge how muslims can do any crime they want just short of murder and get away with it as the victim.
>Rape a 12 year old boy at a public pool?
>There wasn't enough evidence the boy was saying No
>Facebook stream a Gangrape?
>not enough evidence on who it was
>Bomb a concert for little girls?
>They are the REAL victims here

It's absolutely baffling how self-destructive most of the first world has become. They can't keep getting away with this.

they know that keeping women out of society's functions and restricting them to familial duties is the only way a state can thrive

I like how they will throw acid in the face of their own family members to show them the error of their ways.

Way to fuckibg play along

I always found islamic incest to be disgustingly weird, it might sound fun at start, but it's not a healthy way to pass your genes.

They are very good at playing the victim after every major terroist attack.

Well you should. Now all you muslims need is a short bus equivalent mosque for the inbreds. Inb4 sunni islam

Thanks for the contribution

How does one go about stopqing incest in a society, outlaw it?

They don't have faggots and feminists.

We do have faggots like in jordan. And we have feminists (the good type) like in egypt and lebanon.

Then good job on keeping them quiet m8

I respect the fact that Muslim women know their place, and that you throw fags off buildings.

You got 2 things going for you right there, Achmed! But, you've got a lot against your religion, so please, stay out of the USA unless you're coming here to test the physics of tossing queers off of our tallest architecture.

>feminists (the good type)
there are none
also everything good in Islam is also in Christianity, Islam is just Christianity with a bunch of evil shit thrown in because Muhammad was clearly a fucking maniac. Proud apostate here, kys or convert at once.

Never intended to live there, you have shitty healthcare. I don't need a 100k $ bill because i broke my arm, and had to be taken to an emergency centre so you needn't worry Billy jo

Christianity is full of contradiction, moreso than Islam, and it is definitely as barbaric if not more.

One thing I like about muslims... they don"t eat pork or drink alcohol. Win, win. Fuck Muslims.

Pork, is the poor man's meat, and alcohol is a degenerate substance used to intoxicate you, and have you escape your miserable life/situation you lose.
That's what a devoted muslim would say at least.

You need to go back Mahmud

Sugi pula, eu stau aici ;)

There is nothing i can say i like about islam other than the fact that they hate the jews.

Muslims at least tend to hold on to and value their culture and tradition, and are not so wont to giving it up as the west seems to be

I admire their commitment; when they want to an hero they do it for real.

They know how to deal with women and degenerates.

Ok, It's important that you gave it your best. Btw they hate the jews in general not just the elitists, which one do you hate?Selfdeprication is what got the west where it is now, cultures and socities change. That's why the ME Sucks, it hates change.

De unde esti si de ce esti aici?

Martyrdom is not suicide fagget, it's sacrificing yourself to a higher cause. Shame it has to be Islam in the case of many muslims, it is a beautiful idea generally.

Stau in Bucuresti pe 13 septembrie, si parintii mei s au mutat aici acu 20 de ani, ca sa ma nasc eu si sa fut tot ce ti este sfant :))

Europeans are more aware of the Jew. It's no wonder that the Jew is sending mass amounts of my people to Europe, so that Europeans begin to hate Muslims and start liking the Jew more.

De unde?

Ba esti autist?

They consider suicide their greatest achievement. I agree with this.

Piety is still a virtue in the Islamic world.

De unde sunt parintii tai parazitule?

How the fuck are they aware? You fuckers have antihate speech laws, and you can't talk about jews negatively, with visiting prison for a couple of years. Don't kid yourself. Arabs are the nr1 jew haters, definitely more woke than eurocucks.

Parazit-i ma ta violata de turci.
Fii mai specific.
Parintii mei sunt levantini

i like how Muslims Make Woman act like woman

Agreed

go back to your country sandnigger parasite

Pardon me, I meant that they were more aware of the Jew than Americans. They don't protect the Jew from "Holocaust" denial because they are good goys, but because they dislike the Nazis. Also, Europeans are more critical to "Israel" than Americans.

Dude, I'm not a turkroach, how did i wrong you? It's not my fault that your anus is still wide streched after the ottomans pulled out.
Stay salty :^)

This subhuman doesnt deserve the effort bro.

I like Muslims because of their high employment rates and low crime rates. I like Muslims for being an intelligent and industrious people. I like Muslims for contributing a huge deal to humanity, in the form of culture and sciences. I like Muslims for not being useless savages

Muslims make good pizza.

You have a point, that's a new perspective, you're right about the part that euros are more critical than the burgers.

>Jordan
>not under ottoman boots for 1000 years

Romanians licking bulgarian wounds after they both got BTFO. Priceless

Now I'm worth the effort? Who said anything about jordan puță?

That mosaic art with such precise geometric tesselation is da bomb ( no pun intended ). If you dropped dmt standing in front of a wall of those designs, your head would come off on its own.

BTFO by who you homo erectus?
Why didnt your parents choose to move to a country like Germany or France like your whole parasitic kind usually does?
Want to get curbstomped?

i like their women

Stop this, at this point you re just being a copy of a copy of a copy. I've heared these shty line too many time to get a kcik out of it anymore.
Change of conversation ama

With or without the hibijibi XO.

Do you even english?
Romanian education is usually decent, but if you're a inbred sandnigger with

New phone, stop judging me.

At least Islam is redpilled on women and gays. Sometimes I wish there was a white sharia

The private school i was at was much greater than MUH ROMANIAN EDJUCATIONAL SYSTEM. it's almost decent in the capital and some other cities and absolute nigger-tier in the rest so fuck off.

Lol this is the only right answer

I love how they keep their women in their place. Women shouldn't be allowed to work, vote, or drive and should remain virgins until marriage.

Toyota fans.
I have shares in Toyota

Lol, my dad drives a land cruiser. That made me genuinely laugh thanks.

>
>New phone, stop judging me.
7.25 , mediocru ca pula . Si pentru toti musulmanii din Romania . La ce pula mea va agitati aici . Stim foarte bine ca va doare in pula de ce mancam si cat bem . Dovada ? Simplu , nu exista turc vanzator care sa nu imi vanda o bere sau un kebab de pui .

Some of their buildings are pretty.

They are mostly not degenerate cucks. And kebab.

Pula, uita te la engleza, numa b2.
Mai dau probele scrise in a doua sesiune, sunt f nemultumit de medie. Ma pregatesc ca lumea de data asta. Sunt arab fyi

>name one thing you like about muslims
I like to impale them.

You´re a good guy op.

Regarding muslims I like Sufism. They basically teach that god is love and that to find your own way to god is the spiritual most valuable thing.
I dig that.

That´s why most victims of fundamental muslim terrorist are Sufis, unfortunately.

Food is good and the architecture in spain crafted by the moors is 10/10

Kek'd

Sadly they are a very small minority, never heard anyone know or talk about them from my own circles.
And how am i a good op :3

FPBP

Halal Snack Packs are a fucking godsent and are by far the best thing I have ever consumed

Vlad had potential, but he got betrayed by his own people sadly, like many other romanian leaders.

>
>Pula, uita te la engleza, numa b2.
>Mai dau probele scrise in a doua sesiune, sunt f nemultumit de medie. Ma pregatesc ca lumea de data asta. Sunt arab fyi
Puteai sa fi un unicorn , nu-mi pasa , dar avand in vedere ca avem un tigan care a primit bursa la Harvard chiar nu vad rostu ca tu sau eu sa ne apucam sa mancam cacat cum vezi doamne suntem niste academici cand terminam un cacat de liceu/facultate

>some humus-eating camelfucker rapefugee whose parents pay him everything talks shit about Romania
Well if the education system is so bad than why is my city Cluj (and other Romanian cities) getting flooded with tens of thousands of foreign students? I dont mind German, Swedish or French students but I absolutely despise arab students.
A few months ago I was coming back from a bar with two chicks and 2 fucking drunk sandniggers approached one girl from behind and touched her ass. Well... they ended up pretty deformed after that..
One week later I saw them on the campus and it turns out they are some fucking goatfuckers studying medicine.
They were smart enough to not press charges because that would have ended ugly for them..

Worse. He got betrayed by the vatican. Like most of our leaders. Real life game of thrones and shit.

You have to go back

Their best buildings are stolen through conquest. Sad!

Holy shit, bigger fish eats small fish, he was telling me to get out of Romania Looooooool

Lel

i like that moslems hate jews. why don't they ever attack jewish institutions though? really makes me think

nothing, remove kebab

Americans don't like being fucked with mainly, we just want to be left alone.I know our government and the kikes destroyed the middle east because of 9/11, i'm not proud of it.But I most certainly am not going to bow down to a bunch of radicals and let them destroy my home and kill innocent people.Some of you are alright though, so I appreciate you for being the better man.

Free pass to butcher infidels.

He didnt you shitskin

I criticize things that i want to change to the better, it's easy to lay on your ass and pretend that everything's fine. Criticism is the first step for change, so get your butthurt some other place you filthy bozgor piece of shit. I was talking about highschool btw.
>>they ended up deformed after that...
You re at least a ll diamond i presume.

>
>You have to go back
No I don't . Not to mention I live in Scotland , so nope again

He was ganging on me with the other guy who was. I'm sorry for the white lie, but it was a perfect occasion.

FEEL MY PAIN

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in the channel #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - muZfhQz (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil