>americans dont have ID cards

y tho

what the fuck are you talking about you Turkish fuck? I have an ID card I carry around every day

where? in your dream?

>All legislative attempts to create a national identity card have failed due to tenacious opposition from liberal and conservative politicians alike, who regard the national identity card as the mark of a totalitarian society.

...are you guys just trying to create shitter post than the Canadians? Its just cringy to read anymore

we have passports, drivers licenses, birth certificates and social security cards, is that not good enough?

thank you, it is embarrassing coming onto this site to see this shit

dumb amerifats

why even post about things you don't understand

back to my thanksgiving table with you

US isn't quite a third world dictatorship yet.

f-fuck you

Whites do

another autistic turkpost

It's called a driver's license
And if you're a poor shlub you can get an ID card from the government

seriously, don't come on here cookin' this shitty a turkpost

all state ones are federalized under DHS

We do have them, they aren't necessary for day to day life but the psychotic police think it's against the law not to have one on you at all times

It's a changing world and the average Sup Forums fascist whitekinighting ideology is a reflection of that. They actually want to be ruled like this

Jfc roach I'm embarrassed for you

the feds consider your state drivers license a valid ID, and pretty much everyone has a driver's license

how do you feel about the fact that erdogan wants the G20 summit to classify turkey as a third world country so they dont need to pay aid for developing countries?

did you accept that you are not part of the civilized world?

Shouldn't you be spamming pics of white people getting beaten up?

>mfw I've never had a driver's license
Daily reminder to check "organ donor" on your license. ;^)

Is Turkey even a real country? Sounds like a food to me.

Probably won't be much longer before erdogan bans internet usage might as well get the shit posting done while you can

we have state id

We don't in my state. We only have driver's license.

Only cattle gets branded in land of free.

Are Turks an entire race of happas?
They're like Greek Arabs that got raped by Mongols.
Does this explain the autism?

Everyone has an ID. Even the dumbest poorest nigger, he has to buy his 40s somehow, they don't let you buy 40s without an ID.

The only reason Democrats are so excited about preventing voter ID laws is because they wouldn't be able to use their hordes of illegals, dead people, and voting for blacks who don't. Pretty weird that the scummiest party is against preventing corruption.

We have driver licenses, State IDs, passports and military ids

A state ID is literally just an ID that has all the same shit as a driver's licenses, minus the driving.

They are all optional

>kekistan
>id card
change flag or kys

this is so fucking true. I'm a cop and I've literally never pulled over a nigger without an ID.

The only reason Democrats care about IDs is illegals. And they make it blatantly obvious by highlighting the few cases of actual black people without IDs who get put on the waitlist by the DMV for some bullshit reason

roaches have no freedom

lmao
That's actually pretty smart.

In my state.. (((california))) it isn't illegal to not have one, yet it is still required, meaning if a cop asks and you don't have one, they can and I have seen them detain people without some form of legal identification. I have been required to have one since I got my first job at the age of 15. I am 30 now

So that illegals can freely vote