>how the mighty have fallen
>disbelief.gif
>single tear rolls down cheek
>wtf happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

jameslafond.com/article.php?id=8210&pr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow that's fucked

We make fun of sweden for this stuff, rightfully, but it's happening here too.

Everyone angry by this needs to utilize that energy for pushups right now

Do as many as you can, then drop to the knees and do as many as you can

If you can get up after hitting the ground you failed
If your arms are spaghetti you did it right

That's what you get for talking shit. You get fucked up. Don't talk shit, don't get fucked up. I get that dropping the charges is fucked, but don't talk shit and this wouldn't be a story. This is so sad, boo hoo. They will always have their memories of their racist family member getting OWNED.

u mad white boi?

Does this mean I can kill a shit talking black person? Just shoot them on sight?

WTF im NEVER using a racial slur again!

it doesn't mean you can do anything, but you can expect it to happen more frequently. You poke a stick at a dog you get bit. No stick, no poke, no bite. simple shit. I'm not saying it's justified, i'm saying this is reality.

>it is ok to kill whitey if you are black

Wow america what happened, you used to be cool

Flaherty rules

He may be mad, but at least he's not a nigger

yes i'm sure the white person demanding payment for services started the shit talk, not the uppity nigger refusing to pay

>be american
>be fat
>get killed by a coon

>You poke a stick at a dog you get bit
you know that a dog can attack you unprovoked right? a poorly trained one, or one with issues

you really think niggers will stop attacking you just because you stop saying nigger? what will you do when you find out that to be completely false?

B-but at least we don't have mudslimes! R-right pedes??

Save your grievances for the civil war, because it's coming.

you're literally not even white. russia looks like a nigger tier african country and you have aids like niggers

Stay brown my 56% friend

PLEASE, please, please tell me you're trolling.

COMMENTS FROM VIDEO:

What was the proof that white man ever said those words other than the word of the suspect?

Canadian here. so there's places in the States where Blacks are excused for killing Whites over a word, a word that Blacks use all the time ?

it's open season on white people in Europe and America.

what happened to sticks and stones will break my bones,but words will never hurt me!

It's perfectly legal for a black to beat a white to death, the oppressed can kill their oppressors with impunity. Look at South Africa, the oppressed get to commit genocide against their oppressors.

He admitted to taking a life and charges are dropped ? WTF

Dont deal with niggers.
Shot them.

>talk shit
>get killed
>don't talk shit
>still get killed/robbed

>"Oh my God; I took a life."
>not good enough for conviction.
wow

Slavery was the worst thing to ever come to America. Now we have this shit to deal with

fuck this gay earth

Americans that act tough on Sup Forums and call Euros cucks need to stfu finally.

You'll never use your guns. You'll just fantasise.

The ruling that made "fighting words" illegal in the U.S. really fucked us over. I expect more cases like this until we overturn it.

Everyone should subscribe to this man.

This is what fate awaits all white nations.
They will make it illegal for whites to defend themselves.

Just a "friendly" reminder to the denizens of this board: Real life is *not* Sup Forums. Behave yourselves when you're venturing outside your homes for hot pockets and microwavable burritos, or when you're visiting your junior college classes that you will inevitably drop out of after three weeks ;)

>99% of blacks exterminated
>no blacks around
>whites have no one to call the n word

Clever.

>until we overturn it.

Never going to happen, so watch what you say ;)

Arabs are way better than Negros and Mexicans, ironically.

The US got the 2 worst "minority" groups to deal with in serious numbers.

Yeah it is already happening and in the US they are being hunted:

jameslafond.com/article.php?id=8210&pr=1

so where's the wog now? has he been locked up for the five years it took for the case to get to court?

Please remember:

Blacks hate whites
There is a race war happening in America
Blacks are attacking whites at a disproportionately high rate
Around blacks, never relax
Buy a gun and learn proper trigger discipline
Shoot first

Listen to this man.

Whites need to start hitting back. That's all there is to it.

Weird how neither of their names pull up anything on Twitter.

You're talking shit now. Enjoy it while it lasts, nigger. Things are going to change.

I mean if you say "nigger" to a nigger you better be ready to fight.

That's horrible that he won't even get charged with manslaughter though.

Black guy gave him fair warning. Overweight burger didnt respect his manhood. Natural selection and survival of the fittest takes place. The weak should fear the strong. Nothing of value is lost. Know your place fashy goys. We will kill you out here.

Lol now they kill you if they don't like what you say.

Good bye US. You won't be missed.

Meanwhile niggers like you cry every time you get shot by the police, which is literally every single day.

Nice Memes champ

Here's a nice (You)

Finish rotting.

Those aren't memes, that's the truth. Crime statistics prove that blacks have been waging an open race war against whites since the late 60's

You are a fool if you're white and you deal with them. Don't even be in their company and this won't happen

Blacks will kill you before whites ever will. But know that both sides hate you.

Fear my shotgun, because if you or your nigger kin ever rob my house your getting your head blown clean off.

Meanwhile white boys like you, parents break up =(

jesus americans are always such fucking drama queens

No ones coming to your hilly billy neck of the woods cletus.

Everyone is racist. Get over it, faggot.

That's a very weak comeback, but then again you're black so you probably have an IQ in the high 70's so that explains it.

And with that logic, you just justified pretty much every single lynching ever. Congrats.

Or most likely he's just another white liberal faggot larping as a nigger. Either way, he should kill himself.

But im not black so you arguement is just barking off in the wrong direction. Btw I have a hottie white gf and I fuck her brains out. Do you have one?

America fought a war over this...lol

Which is why I said what I said. Blacks will kill you before whites ever will. But both sides hate you.

HOL UP
smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
kill people for saying negro
drank
Hol up so u be sayin is
licks teeth and grins
So whites can shoot BLM nutcases on sight cause racial slurs too?

My man. This is the best advice

>46 year old overweight guy
>28 year old normal guy
lmao. You seriously expect the fight to go down any other way?

I used to live in Broward, it;s being overrun by a toxic mixture of Miami's lower income bracket and thug wannabe Hispanic new money kids. I'm half Hispanic myself and lived in a decent neighborhood where everyone's home was worth half a million dollars or more, three cars etc. but when I go back home I can see how quickly and how badly things are changing.

holy shit you actually believe this

where is evidence that he said nigger?

A nigger is immunized to all dangers: one may call him a thief, a criminal, a drugie. It runs off him like grease on fried chicken, but call him a nigger and you will be astonished at how recoiled he is, how injured he is, how suddenly he reaches for his gun, "I be found out, nigga."

>be russian
>have skin falling off from krokodil
>get killed by a churka

So what can be done now legally? Can he get the charges back? This is flat out injustice

Ditto for every time anyone says a negative thing about Europeans/whites. It's instant kill for every pussy that does it from now on.

>lel
Nice

Undeniable global war on whites.

Meanwhile black boys like you only ever had a mother and a sperm donor(s)

I am pleased.

fuck yea
RAKE THAT FILTHY FUCKING NIGGER

>be me
>call nearby black man a nignog
>literally BTFO!
literally deserved to die for being a weak cunt

Absolutely nothing of value was lost.

This morbidly obese "white man" was probably on disability because he couldn't stop shoving food into his fat face.

just a small taste of what the slaves dealt with on an hourly basis. Now that the shoes on the other foot it's a problem huh? ;)

up yours nigger

up yours nigger

up yours nigger

up yours nigger

up yours nigga

up yours nigger

up yours nigger

up yours nigger

up yours nigger

>"if you didn't call them niggers they wouldn't kill you"

So when a nigger calls me cracka i'm allowed to kill him right?

>nazis
>killing non jewish women and children

HAHAHAHAHA
Oh you poor faggot.

Up yours nigger

Up yours nigger

Where's your daddy,jigaboo?

i bet the sad soul that had to raise you told you a fake name for your father because odds are nobody knew which concoction of sperm pumped into your trash mother took hold.
nigger
>warned for posting in off topic garbage
do your fucking jobs then mods im not the one creating these shit threads

Open your fucking eyes

He isn't, he's just a nigger. They're absolutely this retarded

this is pathetic and a sign of CORRUPTION in the local government there in that state