Say it with me: "Mr. President"

Say it with me: "Mr. President"

Other urls found in this thread:

starsunfolded.com/mark-zuckerberg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His face reminds me of a turnip

y'all're just jealous that you aren't a techno plantation owner and will be poor & gay the rest of your life

nah, money isn't everything
you should thank the Lord every day that you don't look like him

oh great will all get apps that install themselves n viruses.

I'm pretty sure he has enough money to get his face fixed if he wanted to.

There isn't enough money in the world to fix that face

He will fail. Independents will not be swayed by a IP THIEF and the left have provided so much ammo against themselves that 2018, 2020,2022,2024 are going to be a blood bath, each worse than the last for shitlibs.

are we ever going to have a non celebrity president ever again?

when the Trumpster became president suddenly every milady famous person thinks they can be president too

"the rock"
Kanye West
Will Smith
Oprah
Zuckerberg
and half of Trump's kids

I kind of like the idea of an "outsider", and there is certainly such a thing as too much experience but I would generally like someone to have at least held some kind of government position before president and be relatively competent

>Looks human, but something is just slightly off about his facial expressions
>greatest interest is to know EVERYTHING about the human race

Are we sure he isnt a lizardman

Vote Tulsi.
Make Zuckerberg cry.

He'll get RFK'd before he'll ever get nominated, much less elected

fuckerberg thinks hes so smart but forgets the golden rule of "nobody votes for jews"

If the democrats are stupid enough to push him for 2020, they deserve to lose.

no and never, mr sheklberg.

Isn't he a terrible public speaker?

Spaghetti would be flying everywhere

Mr Goldstien!

I did it op.

(((President)))

I remember that he is part of this political lobby group that is "fiscally conservetive but socially liberal" shouldn't democrat be a fiscal leftist or doesn't it matter??

MADAM!

You cant elect this moron data thief as president, seriously.

How many of those fags would actually.go through wit it? Spoiler, 0. They are.comfy and want to stay that way.

He's 5' 7". Nobody that short will ever be elected president of the usa.

If he were 5' 10" he might stand a chance, but look at the height of presidents in the modern televised era, and they are all 6' or more. That midget Dukakis (5' 8") didn't even come close to being elected. Apparently they had some sort of elevated platform in the debates so that he looked as tall as Bush; SNL made a hilarious sketch about it.

5'7"

Can't be President.

starsunfolded.com/mark-zuckerberg/

Mitt Romney will be the Democratic nominee in 2020

He is too beta and insecure to ever be POTUS, just look at Trump, even he is having trouble dealing with the weight at times, and he no swarthy bugman like zucc is.

Its not thieving if you gave him the data pastafaggot.

He looks like a weird, unfriendly alien and seems awkward and cold. Like his skin-suit is too tightly coiled. There's also plenty of documentation of him using Facebook in it's earlier incarnations to datamine, I mean, he's doing it now, but before he was actually pompous enough to brag about it.

He's got no shot.

i'm not voting for a fucking jew. ever.

Trump is weak. Lool at all of his predeccessors. They could handle it. Zuckerberg is physically weak but a powerhungry jew. He is born for this. He cam handle it better than trump.

>millions of Facebook normalfags will vote for him
>a new golden age of surveillance will dawn on the US