Now is the time to buy an AR

>You can get a fully complete AR15 for less then $399.99

What in exact stagger detail is your reason for not owning a rifle?

It is fun. It is a hobby and skill that gives you a sense of accomplishment. Most shooting ranges are very accommodating with like minded member who wish to socialize. It protects yourself and your loved ones as well as your property from harm. It ultimately could save your life in an unthinkable scenario that very well could happen.

Besides being a commie liberal homo or a useless NEET with zero money, what reasons do you have for not joining the largest and most important club inside of the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was thinking of getting one soon in the next paycheck. Was going to save for a new computer but thinking a gun will help get me outside more or something.

Planning on moving out of Commiefornia soon though, so maybe I'll wait until then to purchase.

>but thinking a gun will help get me outside more or something.
It will be be mindful of the cost of ammunition. It isn't expensive but it ins't cheap. If you are shooting for accuracy you'll spend $20 a trip to the range. If you want to just piss shells you can go over $70.

I do hope you escape that hellhole soon though. The great plains has ample vacancy and is a great place to start a new life.

never once in my life have i ever needed an ancient tool like this
literally pay taxes for MILLIONS of people to protect me
buying bs like this is why you will remain poor

>It protects yourself and your loved ones as well as your property from harm.

An AR-15 is a shitty choice for a home defense weapon.
It has too much over-penetration, so your shots might well damage your own property or family.
As a longer rifle, it's not suited for maneuvering around the close confines of your family house.

A shotgun or revolver is a much better choice.

AR-15s are for people who want to LARP as militia members. Unless your home is an acreage
and you are expecting it to be attacked from 200m away, it's the wrong choice.

Appreciate the advice. I'll keep that in mind.

I'll stick with Lamb, polymer fag.

A shotgun will be longer than an AR since it has a 18 inch barrel requirement, kiddo.

>remain poor
I own property and have riches. It is exactly why I own a tool that allows me to protect them and the things I love.

>ar15 hating homo
It is a fine weapon and suits most every need. I'll give you the point if a home invasion happens I'd rather have my pistol but overall it is an excellent weapon for an unprecedentedly low price that fits many roles.

I was thinking something similar to this as well. Thinking I may get an AR-15 or other rifle just to have fun and shoot, but a handgun for home defense.

well the simple fact is, if you don't own a firearm of any kind, you're not an american, you just happen to be living here.

I went to a range and shot a rifle for the first time a few weeks ago.

I don't think i did too bad with 10cm grouping @50m. 200rounds later I'm hooked, but owning anything semi-auto would require becoming a full time hunter , alot of fucking around with licencing and about 3k for something like that.

I love my AK47. Friend has an AR and I do like it, but he's buying an AK soon now. I think I paid 680$ new 2 years ago

>AR "15"
>not raping the forest with a .308
Must be a lot of proxies coming from America.

>5.56
have fun killing ants

I keep a loaded .38 loaded revolver in my nightstand, and my gf knows it's there.

She doesn't want to touch a weapon, she isn't interested in training.
But if anything bad ever happens, she has the option to grab it, pull the trigger, and it's going to fire.

Anything fancier like a AR-15 or even a 9mm auto, and she'll never have a clue.

AR-15s are popular, trendy, and selling well.
That is the only reason they are sold for home defense -
because some people want them and will take any excuse.

I have guns, but no AR. I want an AR, I just haven't decided what I really want, yet. If SHTF I'll have to be sniping off the roof with a VERY old 30-06 and some more modern handguns up close until I get an AR. That sounds fun, though, so I'm not in a huge rush.

Came here to say this

Battlegrounds is pretty fun bro. A shotgun is better for home defense

got my receiver, still haven't built it yet. gonna have to go featureless because of commiefornia

>I own property and have riches.
you literally dont tho

>if a home invasion happens
the boogie man, right? or are you black?

The Great Plains? lol, most people need this funny thing called a job

There are so many commiefornia posters in gun threads.

Why in the piss haven't you left? It seems like such a nightmarish shithole.

If the SHTF you can shoot someone with the 30-06 and take theirs.

>If I am not filling cups of coffee for $2.13 an ounce I don't have a job

It is funny because the thing that pisses me off the very most is how many people from outside my state are flocking to it for jobs.

I need six month in a shooting club and then I'll get my CZ 455, God I can't wait !

>A shotgun will be longer than an AR since it has a 18 inch barrel requirement, kiddo.

Yeah but unlike the AR you don't have to fire it from the shoulder. At home defense ranges, you can keep it at your hip and you'll hit wherever you're looking. That'll be a lot tighter around corners than an AR.

I'm getting there burgerbro. It takes a bit more time here (and money), but I'm getting there

I prefer handguns or revolvers, rifles are clunky and can't be concealed.

Unless a buddy comes to pick me up I am not leaving my roof. Town home sort of complex, multiple like-minded neighbors. One of them will probably be a spotter.

Huh? What state and what industry?

Why do you think you need to conceal a hand gun?

I'd rather have a rifle or a shotgun in most cases.

>pining over owing a single gun over another

Christ we need to drop some hot sticky loads of FREEDOM on your countries.

Because if some underage goverment martyr for gun control stuffed with antideppresants goes on shooting spree the first to get shot are those who would threaten his kill count most = armed looking people. Plus it seems that with equal training you can still can draw a handgun faster. For prolonged gunfight rifles are better of course, but if you get into prolonged gunfight you fucked up already.

Family here, honestly. My fiance and I both hate this place so that mutual hatred is what's really pushing us out of here.

This place is too damn hot, there's idiots running it and there are too many voters that are too stupid, (or too dead), to put a stop to the madness.

I hate being kicked out of my home, but soon enough this state won't be getting any more money from me in taxes and shit.

Along the border and oil. However oil requires supply lines and modern day infrastructure to exist. Coders, welders, drivers, massage therapists, rough neckers, managers, transporters
on and on and on. Any major industrial venture requires a vast sum of people from very distinct backgrounds to make the whole work.

Yeah, because you have 12 hands and can operate six guns at once you fag.

>alien fleshlight

my nigga, wanna see mine?

Do you live near a lot of dangerous people?

I live near a lot of niggers but I don't feel the need to carry, open or concealed.

fuck yes

I have 2 hands but sometimes I need to be able to shoot an attacker at 1-3 ft 10-25ft or 35-130ft. You would not use a screw driver to wrench a nut secure or a leveling bubble to exact where studs lie.

AR-Blunderbuss

I don't use it much anymore, but I still love it

I was born and raised in Texas bro. I just moved to Colorado 2yrs ago. The oil industry is dead. They used to start you out at 75k for being a roughneck but nowhere near that now.

My current job and my elderly parents are keeping me in Commiefornia. Although I don't look forward to the day at all, once they've passed on I'll be making the move to another state to start over. Maybe Oregon.

I already have other guns. I just want an ebul assault rifle murdermachine in my arsenal. ;^)

No. I treat it like condoms. Better having one and not need it instead of not having one and needing it.
>not being able to fire all guns at all ranges
point taken but when do you have to defend yourself from 35-135ft? is it common to snipe each other in america?

Hej Breivik, how's prison?

Yay felony bros!

You have now also posted evidence of an "illegal suppressor". Unless you got the $200 stamp :^)

Nice numbers
>No. I treat it like condoms. Better having one and not need it instead of not having one and needing it.
But do you really think you'd need to whip out a handgun some night when things got bad?

I've been involved with drug deals with crack niggers and stuff where this is a possibility so I'm wondering why you think you need this. I wouldn't take any kind of a gun with me if I went out partying.

kek, no such stamp in illinois

The AK is better and I do own one.

I may build an AR but it will be 260 rem or 6.5 Grendel.

556 is a piece of shit round.

I would love to buy an AR-15 for $399. Too bad I don't live in a free country.

Move to nz

all freedom lovers are american, come move to the midwest friendo, i will even give you a few grand to get your shit together once you arrive

I did a lot of drugs as a teenager and you're seriously delusional if you think those niggers didn't have guns during that crack deal

>whip out
nope, that's why it's concealed, but when assaulted then sure
>I've been involved with drug deals with crack niggers and stuff where this is a possibility so I'm wondering why you think you need this.
Just because you fuck whores without condoms and didn't catch STD yet doesn't mean everyone should fuck with any kind of protection.
>I wouldn't take any kind of a gun with me if I went out partying.
I don't 'party'.

It's hard to move to America if your white these days.

Why not pass your hunting license if you want a rifle French user?

Wtf? Do you even know anything pertaining to ballistics or guns....revolvers and shit guns lol ur trolling or a moron.

I just moved back to the area I moved away from last year so I don't have most of the guns in my house yet but I have a Saiga .308 I converted into AK furniture. I love it. Girlfriend said that I'm not allowed to bring guns into the house (she's a stinking liberal and her grandmother got shot in the face but I love her) so I haven't gone over to my older brother's house to get my guns from him yet. We live in a nice neighborhood but some not so nice areas are near us so I brought a .38 revolver over and put it in the bathroom. It's one of the only doors that locks in the house and if she needed to get out there is a window, though it is on the second floor. I told her that if anyone was to break in that she should run to the upstairs bathroom and lock herself in there. If people start messing with the handle, trying to break the lock, she should just shoot through the door. Seemed like the best plan I could come up with considering I can't count on her to shoot straight (she's never really fired a gun outside of an air rifle a couple times).

if he wants to be here bad enough he will find a way

>you're seriously delusional if you think those niggers didn't have guns during that crack deal
No fucking shit dude. Why do you think I always got somebody else to do it while I waited in the gettaway car? Fuck that that shit.

I'm not going in there and getting fucking shot or having to deal with giving the cop roundup an easy time.

Yeah guys it's time to MAGA with white immigration again.

It's a federal tax stamp fool.

y do this

any burger willed to buy it for me ?

So maybe you live in a shithole.

But all I'm saying is is I don't think I'll ever have to level a gun at somebody these days but if I do then I want a long gun.

Yo man, is that pred mask metal? Where you get it?

Is there a catch?
Do I have to give up my boipucci

>Girlfriend said that I'm not allowed to bring guns into the house
FFS dude how pussified are you? You are not ALLOWED? How old are you 5yo? You're fucking your mom?

That's why I dum dum the rounds I use in my house.

because im sweden

That's not the case at all. She says she doesn't want them in the house. It doesn't mean I'm not going to bring them in the house but I only just moved back into the area and in to my house a month ago. I haven't gone and picked up my guns from my brother's house.

youre already in america

Unless you live in Jersey.
Got denied a firearm purchaser ID card because of a disorderly person's offense(fighting in public)19 years ago

>What in exact stagger detail is your reason for not owning a rifle?

Strictest gun laws in the world.

I don't live a shithole unlike you (since you deal with actual niggers and their impure crack), but you seem to can't wrap your head around the possibility of people having different opinions and attitudes. You don't need it? You think you don't need it? Cool, but that's literally only your opinion, it doesn't matter more than that and if you get shot without having an ability to shoot back you can blame only yourself. (Same for getting STD when you fuck another whore without a condom, you didn't think you needed it, but in this situation you can still refuse sex, you can't refuse a nigger mugging you.)

Aren't suppressors still illegal by state law in Illinois?

Who owns the house? If you then just tell her to shut up and be done with it, if her, well drop her and move.

Just so you know there is a book that teaches you how to make 9mm smg out of plumbing parts with no huge tools. CHeck out Luty's Expedient Homemade Firearms Volumes 1 and 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM

they are, he is just being retarded

thanks chicago

Don't make enough to escape. Also no jobs lined up elsewhere in the US.

To put things in perspective this is the procedure to obtain a less than lethal self defense weapon (before you ask "why less than lethal?" it's because you cannot obtain a lethal gun in Romania unless you are a diplomat, a judge, a district attorney or you work in a branch of the police / military).

>You must have no previous criminal record.
>You must pay a gun processing tax (around $30).
>You must pass a medical exam (blood test, hearing test, sight test, orthopedic check, neurological check, psychiatric check).
>You must pass a psychological exam (mental health assessment).
>You must undergo a firearms training course (3 hours per day, for two weeks) and pass a final exam which consists of two parts. A written exam with questions related to gun legislation and a shooting exam.
>Buy and install a gun safe, which by our current law must be formed by at least two separate compartments with individual locks, one for the ammo and one for the gun (the law prohibits storing both the gun and the ammo in the same compartment).

After you have all this, you request the authorization from the Police to buy a less than lethal gun for self defense.
Now you wait for 2 months for the Police to verify everything. During this time an officer will come to your house and verify that the gun safe is properly mounted to a wall, and that is is in compliance with the law.
After you get the authorization, you have 90 days to use that authorization to buy a gun. If you don't buy a gun during this period and don't have a very good reason why you didn't buy a gun, you must restart the whole process.
After you buy the gun, you have 5 days to take it to the Police where you will leave it for up to two weeks. During this time they will inspect it, test it, run the serial number, register it, make sure it is in compliance with the law.

1/2

2/2

After this two weeks, they will give you back the gun and the concealed carry license for a less than lethal firearm for self defense. The license must be renewed every 5 years.
Now, with this license, you go back to the store and are allowed to buy 25 cartridges. You are not allowed to have more than 25 cartridges per gun, and you are only allowed to own two guns for self defense.
The most powerful self defense gun available in Romania is the Grand Power T12 caliber 10x28 which has about 150 Joules muzzle velocity (9mm muzzle velocity is around 520 Joules) and costs about $800. A 10x28 rubber bullet cartridge costs about $1.

Other fun facts:
>You are not allowed to load your magazine with more than 12 cartridges.
>You are not allowed to carry your gun with a round chambered.
>You are not allowed to carry your gun without the safety on.

TL;DR: Gun laws in Romania are tough. The process of acquiring a less than lethal firearm which shoots rubber bullet cartridges takes almost 3 months. A less than lethal gun costs $800.

>americans are so cucked they buy a gun just to go to the designated shooting range

Here people go hunt a boar with a knife and a couple of dogs, and you think we're somehow cucked for slinging a lever action over our back just in case instead of an ar

I own the house. I don't want to drop her, we've been dating since she was in high school and that was ten years ago. I plan on marrying her but I wanted to have a house that we could call OURS before I got married. Gonna have a couple of children after we get married. I bought the engagement ring but she wants to get married on an ice rink of all fucking things so I'm waiting till it's winter.

Even cheaper.

>without having an ability to shoot back
I try to make realistic determinations.

I don't think I'll need to yank a handgun out of my pants and start pulling off rounds. I very frequently wander around alone at night because I think it's fun, and I've never met a dangerous person despite all the niggers and poverty. I'm sorry if you live in a worse place than the US.

Simultaneously, according to the police reports, some people get robbed at gunpoint for being stupid. I don't even have a phone anyway.

But I do have have decent gun laws, and I do have long guns that I'd rather use in the unfortunate condition that I'd ever have to fire on my fellow man.

I shoot in the desert. Perfectly legal.

I'll purchase one with my NEETbux.

I've seen your bastardized poor CaliARs in other threads before.

>fully complete AR15 for less then $399.99
FUCKING
WHERE

Hahahah

found the retard

most of the people who own guns also own some kind of land for them to sport on with it

they also go hunting with their guns, and kill the same fucking boars

also, using your dogs to rape the boar to the point of exhaustion just so you can run in and stab its throat with a knife is not YOU hunting it, its the DOGS hunting it, youre just stealing the kill that is rightfully theirs'

and nobody fucking bitches about having a lever action rifle, considering most gun nuts love them

Ugly as fuck

Pic related is enough to get around the pistol grip laws in kiwi land and also suppressors are legal. Putting a cut down shotgun on the rail under your barrel is as well, aren't loopholes neat.

What's better an active hunting community or some guys who buy a gun and shoot 50 rounds a year and keep it in their house.

Are you ready to be culturally enriched you fucking goshdarn racist goyim stormfags?