German girl goes full 14/88

This girl is crypt0fascist and almost just openly fashist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

UPDATE 7/9/17
>She appears on cryptofascist Youtuber James Allsup's show to talk about her views and justify them with "i was raaaped by nonwhites wahh" and generally a lot of "muh white european heritage" autism. She is truly a rightwing SJW
youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc
>I told you guys this would happen

RageAfterStorm's White identity shitshow that exposed her agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate the normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!

JUST CUT IT OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're literally a shill. Fuck out of my Sup Forums

oh fuck off women ruin everything
ill sage this one too

LOOK VERY CLOSELY

Here you can tell she possesses a much more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like cryptomales (not tranies, but almost like them mentally)

I know she's cancer, it's why I'm exposing her

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

btw the SSame tranny psychology and brain type can be seen in Lauren Southern.

Cryptofascist Tara McCarthy has even gone so far as to ADMIT OPENLY that she thinks "more like a man" than a typical female body individual.

RAGEAFTERSTORM ADMITS TO BEING A RACIST IN THIS VIDEO WHICH IS NOT YET TAKEN DOWN
BTW this is a video still up in which she basically admits to being a complete fucking White identity fanatic and talks about having more WHITE POWER and DEPORTING ALL NONWHITES OUT OF EUROPE and how "SHE ONLY WANTS A WHIiiTE BABY"
youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM

Oh look, another off-topic eceleb thread by the same autismo

Come back when you have something new to post and you don't want to repeat 9/10ths of your message.

I realize I came off as kind of crazy before. I was very extremely caffeinated many times posting before. I'm essentially an addict of high dose caffeine experiences.

I'll calmly and cooly debate you. If you think you can debunk my claims, by all means try.

Sorry to all the random people I insulted or was rude to. I only mean to help you people. Thanks

I have decided to stop acting like a rude childish dickhead. I even removed the flag which seemed to piss people off. I'm very dedicating to helping you all understand.

I'm sorry I basically flamed you all for disagreeing with me. I was behaving like a real ass. I apologize.

Can you stop making threads about this dumb ugly bitch please?
I'm sick of seeing those disgusting eyebrows.

You don't deserve a debate because you post nonsensical bullshit like your eceleb hardon. This is not only off-topic but a repeatedly off-topic thread and you clearly have some measure of mental issues.

Without women we won't win.

We need white women on our side or its all for nothing

I consider her very hot, but also very dangerous.

She is a tool of TPTB. Globalism uses sleeper cell cryptofascists like her to push the agenda. Sup Forumstards need to wake up and reject their White identity ideology BS.

I'm not pro-refugee or pro-mass migration. I want slow, lowscale and legal migration.

Fuck off ugly ass nigger

LOOKS LIKE ITS THAT TIME OF THE DAY

REV UP THAT TRANNY PSYCHOLOGY

HURR DURR DAH WHITE RHACE IDS SUPEERIOR

You fucking retards, instead of devoting all of your energies to demeaning people of color and the like, or on 'muh globalism', we have to look at the root of the issues at hand. It's the GOD DAMNED FUCKING FEDERAL RESERVE PRINTING MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR TO BUY DEFICIT BONDS FROM THE GOVERNMENT THAT FUNDS GIBDMEDATS. THIS LEADS TO INFLATION AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE MIDDLE CLASS!!!! YOU FUCKING RETARDS FOCUSING ONLY ON RACE RELATIONS (AND BELIEVE ME I HATE NIGGERS JUST AS MUCH AS DUMB HICKS) ARE GOING TO BE DEAD COME THE GREATEST ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OF THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF MANKIND. BUT GO AHEAD AND FOCUS ON KILLING NIGGERS AS YOUR LIFE SAVINGS GOES DOWN THE DRAIN AND THE US ARMY BREAKS INTO YOUR HOME AND ROBS YOU OF ALL YOUR PRECIOUS METALS YOU FUCKING IGNORANT, PATHETIC WHINY AND EASILY MANIPULATED BY SOCIAL ENGINEERING PROKJECTS THAT CAN BE SEEEN FROM A MILE AWAY IDIOTS!

faggot

stop shilling this fucking whore holy shit

saged

KEK!

/ourgal/

She's just dumb. Her points are poorly argued. She's a 6.5/10 at best, who saw potential internet accolades if she played the part of conservative woman. She's a literal nothing.

shut up and post both of their feet you fucking autistic faggot

Daily reminder that OP:

>unironically believes that blacks are just as capable as running society as whites
>is 1/8 jewish
>literally molested his sister

Just looked in their Discord. Literally spreading disinfo again.

Shill harder, shariablue

SHE THINKS LIKE A MAN

Right wing whores into the trash

It's literally shills getting angry at shills in these threads. Makes me lol everytime. White women talking about politics really gets you guys sperging real good.

/ourjewess/

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH INFLATION? BLACK MEN HAVE SOME OF THE LOWEST IQS IN THE WORLD AND AN UNDERDEVELOPED FRONTAL CORTEX. THAT CHART DOESN'T SURPRISE ME IN THE LEAST AND NO, IT'S NOT DUE TO RACISM YOU DUMB ILLITERATE BABOON.

>justify them with "i was raaaped by nonwhites wahh"

She just lost her Stormfront audience and half of Sup Forums.

That said I love the pretzel this presents the left. Especially the more of these girls are made (let's be honest, enrichment is increasing, so will these women); listen and believe, never question a woman, rape is the ultimate trump card VERSUS muh diversity, muh racism.

Hmmm, how many of these threads do we have to endure per hour?

Fucking kek
The alt lite will hang first

Please don't reply seriously to this guy, he already admitted to fucking his sister and says anyone who has a problem with it is a retard.

>The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.
No, what has been here is here to stay, It's time to bring it to a conclusion. Wake up you civic nationalist cucks.

>spics are less in favor of hate speech being banned than niggers but niggers are more in favor of small government than spics

Wonder how that works

>please donate to (((patreon)))

yeah no fuck off

You are over reacting. It's just a girl on youtube who presents her opinion. It's not like she is going to gas people.

kill yourself.

U jelly breh

LOOK CLOSER

That's what I thought.

You guys are retarded spergs who obsess about a literal 5/10 because she uses the right wing hype to get viewers and money.

This fucking thread again

MODS