Whats going on with the Suidlander project?

Any South African anons have any information with whats going on with the project as well as the situation in South Africa? Do you guys have a defense plan other than running away from the black hordes I.E. some form of militia?

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN/map/central-america
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Suidlanders are keeping a close eye on the political drama, aswell as making great advances in getting the word out.

Although its mainly independent news outlets, they are getting international support from right leaning communities

is the movement gaining a large following in South Africa among the 4 million whites? are the whites in the police and defense force willing to help in an all out chimp out or are most of them loyal to the black regime for one reason or another.

bump

I have from time to time been making some donations to the south african housing relief project, that a good charity in people's opinions?

From the ones I've talked to, no one hates niggers more than South Africans

I can imagine they've seen the pretty horrible results of multiculturalism. I was wondering if they had the self hating white bullshit that the west has.

Do the suidlanders have a defense plan? like weapons and other shit? are they planning on forming their own nation once the chimp out happens?

Fuck a country with 54mil people of which 40mil are black africans with racial tensions all over the place? It's a nightmare. Guys you must start packing your suitcase ASAP and get a visa for Europe or USA.

So Rhodesia 2.0 is going to happen I see...

Sad day for the last remaining strongholds of the old empires and order to fall.

Good thing is that older white south africans have a knowledge of war, since they operated in the Angolan war aswell as police service during Apartheid.

So when the government forced inexperienced blacks into authority possession, while demoting the whites, they saw it as a slap in the face. So instead they sold their services to private security or private military.

Added to that, the military and police service is a joke, while special forces have been disbanded. Old war equipment have been forgotten and neglected in most cases.

do the whites still have guns? i know the government was cracking down on private firearms

Exposure to the negro race will do that to a person. Especially when faced with the abyss that is forced and there is no escape.

Yes. Mainly in cape town. It's our equivalent of California. Lots of pretentious virtue signaling whites there. Also seen a surge in anti white bs at unis in the western cape from whites.

They have also been infiltrated by the ANC

You can still own a gun. Not hard to get actually. But you're so fucked when you kill a nigger. The legal system has got a quota system and negro females are starting to run the show. Really they are the worst creatures imaginable.

They plan to evacuate only their members out of the country

do whites like die antwoord? i think they lived in cape town so you might consider them faggots

Yeah, the crackdown was on dangerous automatic and explosive weapons. Alot of whites have a pistol and rifle. But weapons used in the war that were brought home as souvenirs were given in.

It's still in circulation though, a month back I went to a tipping point for our gardening rubbish, and the place was filled with police and a bomb squad. Apparently an old man threw out the head of an rpg rocket since he didn't want to get in trouble with authority.

most afrikaners want nothing to do with suidlanders. it's a dead cause and should anything happen in the future (highly unlikely for now) on a fraction of afrikaners will be prepared.

This sounds kinda fucked up but I hope the chaos happens soon. Would be interesting to extrapolate to other countries with muh racial quotas. That said I hope whoever can make it out can watch SA collapse.

I'm English so I can only speak for English culture. No we fucking hate them. They more popular with rich English kids or Afrikaans people. Maybe it's irony IDK but they're so fucking shit. That fucking gremlin and her scumbag partner.

do you guys have any right wing movements? what is the situation in SA right now i know the government was talking about going full planet of the apes on whites. has that died out?

lel

Rare

ja nee

Knew a girl who was africaans, she hates them

you guys are already in namibia?

Bullshit - if we always run in the face of conflict the running will never stop.

Just organize, gear up, plan up - do the smart things and overcome the negro that is incapable of such.

>you guys
triggered

What the shit are you on about?

They want to take away the land. But the government is asking for gibsmedats from the IMF. Going to be interesting to see which method the coons choose to burden the planet with to prolong their existence. Right wing organisations? Hmm... Not really. afriforum are probably the the closest to serving the white community" but they're not a political party.

Guten tag Namibro. What other beers you got in Namibia that are good - other than windhoek?

I have a hard time imagining any white being arrested in SA. Aren't the police forces full of niggers there?

thanks a lot user, I appreciate your time answering these questions. Good luck and i'll be praying for you and your families safety

Urbock is good if you like unfiltered beer. Hansa Pilsner is what Namibians drink mostly, and ofcourse Tafel lager

And I can speak for the Afrikaans people that we also hate them, because they use the Afrikaans culture and portrays it as white trash.

yeah not going to like Die Antwoord are literally white niggers in my mind. The girl could be a QT but she is a mega degenerate whore bag

lie*

no right-wing movements really. awb is compromised and a honeypot these days. besides, most afrikaners also used to avoid the awb because it used to divide the whites up unnecessarily. our only realistic hope/chance lies with the da (democratic party) unfortunately.

The police generally are quite lenient with whites because we don't really commit that much crime. Even in the white squatter camps the crime rate is basically zero. The cops are extremely trigger happy in black townships - They they to be or else they get killed. But if you kill a black you get arrested (it's more the legal system that fuck you because black females get promoted and don't know what they're doing so obviously their arrogance met with their authority you get shafted. Can even be a manslaughter charge But you'd get murder time.

But in zululand their is so much murder the cops hardly come out now. My uncle shot 2 feral negros that came into his house one night, one was climbing over the fence and the other was on his veranda. Shot the nigger on the fence and he fell into the pool next door as he was climbin over the fence when he got shot and the other got a chest full of lead in him. He called the police and they didn't show up. They just sent a mortuary can lut to collect the bodies this was 5 years ago now. The cops understand how things are here and are approachable (one of the good things about living here) and they have the mind sent that you're helping them do there jobs.

The other day a police station got robbed because the police were all asleep on the job. hahahaha.

Thanks bro. It's appreciated. We will be sure to give you plenty tips on living as a minority when the western world has to face the reality.

Isn't hansa SAB? Will Google the others. Thanks user.

christ man so you guys are pretty much Uber fucked

Out of curiosity is there anything else from Namibia that you think makes your country unique? For e.g., South Africa has rooibos tea. I want to start an import export business and need products

not as bad as zimbabwe fortunately enough. we're at about +-9% of the population but still pretty much carry the whole country in terms of tax. i think a lot of blacks realize this and if they do choose to go full zanu on us, that the country will collapse. although this is africa and anything can happen at any moment. i'm slightly more optimistic. things will never be as good as they were during apartheid though, there'll never be a whites-only state.

it sucks you guys just cant break off and make your own nation. Sucks even more that the entire world would lose its bananas if it happened. Ironically more so than if the government started giving you the Robert M treatment

>Dat high power

>Dat AKM with dat Bake

fugg me.

I believe so. They just bought a farm and are building housing on it.

If the money reaches them without anyone taking a cut it is better than any other charity out there.

Is it the South African family relief project? If so then yes they're very good. I give all my old stuff to them and I know for a fact that it all reaches the people who need it.

South Africans might be pricks when it comes to deals and business, but they're more honest and trustworthy than most people we've done business with.

Why do you say we're pricks? :-/ aren't you a South African?

Always saw them as the ICP of South Africa desu

completely fucking stupid but some of their shit is pretty funny

they tried under apartheid and the rest of the world shut them down.

same as Rhodesia and Yugoslavia.

they need to run. home. we have to fight here so there is no liberal hell hole to back the shitskins and mudslimes this time. the fight has to be in the west with no where to run.

By pricks I'm referring to the way we operate, where as some other colored would agree to a shit deal and try and scam you out of money, south africans would call you out and negotiate something with a much better delivery.

They don't take shit is what I mean, but with that they're more reliable to be business partners with

I'm simply talking about the business aspect here since I'm quite agitated and annoyed after a kaffer tried to scam hundreds of thousands of dollars off us last week.

Fucking kaffers are born to steal I swear.

Why dont you breed?

Because who would want a child in the murder and rape capital of the world?

It just means you need to have more kids to make sure your line lives on.

Between Suidlander, NWF, and a smattering of other white ethnostates trying to emerge, I feel like there's a serious fracturing of any sort of migratory white settler population that can be used in these endeavors

I see. Haha also very true. I've never really thought about that.

Yes the blacks are a sticky fingered people. Sorry about the muntu. At least you're not black though. There's your silver lining.

We would have to have about 10 kids for 3 generations to catch up with the zots here desu. And having even one is unaffordable now.

By the time we get children, we hopefully won't have the flags we have now. Because even today, parents urge their children to find work abroad, you simply don't want the stress knowing your child can be murdered in a robbery at any time.

You know, there's another way to approach that problem

I've heard this before, I've also seen what some of the white population looks like in South Africa. Do you think these statistics are driven by the impoverished white communities or is due to the indigenous peoples? The approach to fixing it is different in both cases.

Rich people should have lots of kids, it would be eugenic

What is the TFR of White southafricans by ethicity? Is there any organisation/group/foundation that keeps tab on white demographics?

That's unfortunately not how the world works.

Mange afrikaner har bare to eller tre barner, men svart menesker har fire eller seks barner

>Mange afrikaner har bare to eller tre barner, men svart menesker har fire eller seks barner
Ting kan endre seg fort. Hvis "afrikanere" har flere barn over tid, og svarte færre. om 100 eller 200 år kan demografien endre seg.

checked ... out dat R4 in homies hands behind her
but she's still rocking the manlier caliber

Hvorfor skal blåmenesker har færre barn? Det handler om kultur, de fuck hverandrer. En man har 3/4 barn med tre kvinner. Og besteforeldrene bryr seg om dem.

Det er afrika sven, det er mork her

Can I get a quick rundown on the exact groups that are trying to defend/preserve the afrikaners? All I know about is the talk of possible genocide and the violence against farmers.

ting ender seg. Enten prover du å bruke ending til din fordel eller dor du.

Our biltong is better than S.A.'s imo. Otherwise most of our good stuff is basically German

my job is to basically fire people and part of that process if to find out about their families, and in 90% of the cases the black people have 5+ children. In one case the guy lost count at 16

>south africa is basically blacks on blacks with white people being unwillingly in the crossfire

>calling them people

>shame on you. You of all people should be aware that they are a humanoid life form, and even though they've learned to mimic humans(partially), they will never truly be human, as that requires a sense of self consciousness and the understanding of responsibility for your actions.

Under Apartheid and the UDI both South Africa and Rhodesia gave up because they were fed the promise that Mugabe/Mandela were nice guys who just wanted to drink tea with them.

South Africa collapsing would be nothing like Rhodesia. It's the most populated country in Southern Africa and a downfall situation would result in tens of millions starving and gunning one another down and fleeing to other countries to escape the shitstorm if one day they decided to steal all white property

It won't just destroy South Africa, it'll destroy zimbabwe and lesotho and botswana and any other country SA borders. The collapse of SA will also cause a global economic crisis as railways which bring resources from the interior of the continent to the deepwater South African harbors are shut down.

So there would probably end up being a massive international invasion of South Africa to pick up the pieces and put humpty dumpty back together to keep the global economy running smoothly.

But white people flee away from California, white people move into the Western Cape

Polen is unaware that Namibia is rightful South African clay

>Polen is unaware that Namibia is rightful South African clay
u wot m8? If anything, its Deutsch

>literally the fifth province of SA up until 1990
>not South African

As a toothpaste I am curious about what can be done in the public square about arguing for Europe possibly taking in refugees from SA when SHTF. Aside from donating to the South african family relief project (), I'm afraid the race war is inevitable and defending their homeland will result in genocide. Reading about SA makes my heart ache... are there any "white man come home" organizations that I could support? I honestly don't know how to help my suider brothers

Of course they would go crazy. They are descendants of invaders, blacks in SA would see it as the invaders taking their land.

>fags using the EU flag always post the most retarded bait

>Added to that, the military and police service is a joke, while special forces have been disbanded. Old war equipment have been forgotten and neglected in most cases.
Horribly off boet. If this is your intel you're in for a really nasty shock.

right of conquest

Bantu are the invaders, only the Khoisan predate European settlement

Mange "blåe" land har lave fodsel rater, feks karibiske land dominerte av blåmenn.
indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN/map/central-america

How many kids do white people have?

>South african family relief projec
do they have any side programmes? maybe a eugenics or education program?

cute proxy

Will it be terrorism if i leave my country to fight in SA if it all kicks off there?

Communists are going to coup the government soon

flag

Probably, but that's why you have to win and carve out a homestead in the Karoo farming your cows and exotic teas

Namibians mostly dislike SA

by that logic, we should be chinese now

no u...

but im really here

I've just started dating a girl from SA. It's really refreshing from dating liberal leafettes. Naturally one has to hide their true power levels and cant go 'race war now gas the kikes' on a first date, so I don't know her true power level, but she gave me this sexy look when I told her that being trans is having a mental disorder and that Poland has the right idea.

Also her dad is rhodesian. I'm so excited

I wish I could go there and start a comfy farm.... she laughed and said no, not possible anymore

>whites who were countrymen of other whites dislike SA now because of reasons

So you're slavs now?

They still have their guns,quite impressive and well above Europe in this regard