New Research Shows Guccifer 2.0 Files Were Copied Locally, Not Hacked

>New meta-analysis has emerged from a document published today by an independent researcher known as The Forensicator, which suggests that files eventually published by the Guccifer 2.0 persona were likely initially downloaded by a person with physical access to a computer possibly connected to the internal DNC network. The individual most likely used a USB drive to copy the information. The groundbreaking new analysis irrevocably destroys the Russian hacking narrative, and calls the actions of Crowdstrike and the DNC into question.

>The document supplied to Disobedient Media via Adam Carter was authored by an individual known as The Forensicator. The full document referenced here has been published on their blog. Their analysis indicates the data was almost certainly not accessed initially by a remote hacker, much less one in Russia. If true, this analysis obliterates the Russian hacking narrative completely.

>The Forensicator specifically discusses the data that was eventually published by Guccifer 2.0 under the title “NGP-VAN.” This should not be confused with the separate publication of the DNC emails by Wikileaks. This article focuses solely on evidence stemming from the files published by Guccifer 2.0, which were previously discussed in depth by Adam Carter.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer_2.0
theforensicator.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bump

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/

Interesting. Is the identity of Guccifer 2.0 known? Can someone give a rundown on this guccifer character?

I've heard a lot of mixed shit about 2.0 (including him being a DNC shill), so hard to tell.

>"Guccifer 2.0" is a person or persona stating they were the hacker(s) that hacked into the Democratic National Committee (DNC) computer network and then leaked its documents to the media, the website WikiLeaks, and a conference event. Some of the documents they say they released appear to be forgeries cobbled together from public information and previous hacks, which they then salted with disinformation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer_2.0

How does this match Seth Rich timeline?

Can we find what seth was doing on the day the files were copied to the usb?

Those damn russian spies.

>On 7/5/2016 at approximately 6:45 PM Eastern time,

Holy fug, can anyone check seths activity online around that time?

shut down the CIA if they don't undo the damage they did to the Presidency

Bump His name was Seth Rich

Read the article. Adam Carter's conclusion is G2 was a HRC supporter who released these edited, inconsequential files in order to facilitate the Russian hacker narrative and discredit any future Wikileaks release.

Guccifer2 is separate from the Seth Rich and Wikileaks connection. G2 never released anything of true importance and is the source of much of the Russian accusations.

here is a wild one maybe Seth was the one who copied those files gave them to G2.0 and was murder as part of damage control

Today's the anniversary of Seth Rich's murder.

BUMP

Did you read my post or the article? The stuff Guccifer2 released was mostly stuff that made leaking look irresponsible with personal information and the like. The DNC e-mails talking about screwing over Sanders and other scandals came from Wikileaks, this presumably being what Seth Rich would have leaked. I repeat: G2 was meant to discredit Seth Rich and Wikileaks, according to Adam Carter's analysis.

alright alright i hear you.

I just went through the findings in the document and got hyped before reading the analysis.

Id still want to see how these events match against Seth Rich timeline

bump

bump for seth

Bumpity bump

bump with pics people, cmon

>New meta-analysis has emerged from a document published today by an independent researcher known as The Forensicator
>theforensicator.wordpress.com/

seems legit.

sarcasm?

Yes. Saged.

No, no my chap. I mean he must be legit, he has a wordpress and reputable sites like disobedientmedia, which have been established as far back as December of 2016, is picking this up. It's quite the something burger. Surely we have solved the seth rich case lads.

kek

bump

pump

do not let the shills slide this brother. fight on. they are in overdrive trying to hide it from us

there already is a thread on this

Bam!!!

bump for justice.

watch out for shills everybody. they are everywhere tonight.

bump

Big development!!!

fuck yes they are, bump for justice you cunts

What does this mean? Why is it important if it was copied locally and not hacked?

Because if it wasn't hacked, then the Russia hacking the DNC for Trump to mess with the election collapses.

If they weren't hacked then it wasn't Russia
If it was done locally then it had to be someone working for the DNC

Seth Rich worked for the DNC
Seth rich died 5 days after the files were copied
The files were copied 5 hours after Comey said he WOULD NOT charge Hillary

Everything fits.

Ok this is HUGE!!!

what are the possible scenarios? i can think of two probable and one improbable

1. files were copied locally via usb/lan and then transferred wherever
2. vps in the area was used as a buffer (eg https:// hostus.us/openvz-vps.html), these speeds can be achieved with high speed connection on both ends and ftp/rsync or other methods of file transfer
3. hacked directly from romania (unlikely as 23MB/s is not really sustainable over such a distance)

So much here.

>Another goose chase after Sup Forums's imaginary martyr.

stop projecting your narratives on a dead faggot

>Malta
Fuck off shill.

Just a thought. Why would shills come to a internet board, that is 99% neonazi or right wing, to try and spread propaganda.

So, by that logic, the people you guys call shills are really just members of Sup Forums you don't agree with. At any time, you could be a shill.

It was copied via USB because 23 MB/s is a fingerprint for USB transfer speeds.

shill spotted

youre the shill you fucking retard

Rope is coming soon
You are going to go down.
Your name is on the payrolls
I am informing you with this post that if you continue shilling that you are willingly aiding treasonous factions.
Good luck with your life idiot.

Well, that is definitely a version of a narrative. Really activates my treenut allergies.

no its not, it is similar to usb 2.0 transfer speeds, usb 3.0/3.1 will net faster

You were saying?

Everything happened in the Eastern Time Zone. So initial hacker/downloader likely in Washington or New York.

You just know this will be ignored by the MSM and people will be none the wiser.
This will be forgotten -even by Sup Forums- in a few days and nothing will come of it.
Every. Single. Time.

I want this to end.

Oh shit. FIles Downloaded 5 hours after Comey. That means it's one very pissed off Bernie Bro...

I'm afraid you're right, unfortunately. Fuck this gay earth - we deserve what we get.

Yeah it points right back to Seth since he was all about Bernie Sanders. Comey's decision must have pissed him off.

Soon.

I just want to know what happened. Hey it might just be a Russian agent operating from DNC headquarters in Washington. We just want to know who downloaded the shit. Who killed SEth Rich. RUssia? A disgruntled Democrat?

its still not a fingerprint for usb file transfer
its on key with the alleged file transfer of the files and supports the claim of local copying
but usb 3.0 is what, almost 10 years old, and 3.1 is 4 now? its strange that the transfer was done over usb 2.0 then, unless of course the computer only had 2.0

bump

Everyone knows that the data came from Seth Rich.

He was using linux not windows
Different transfer speed
I'm pretty sure the linux usb transfer was written by a woman thats why its slow
not joking.

>someone had to copy the files
Another job created

Many intelligence services and classified IS stuff are still on older versions of Windows etc. Its a lot of paperwork to upgrade. Also allows them to lock it down better

Are we STILL having this discussion?

It was obvious blatant as day that the files were leaked by a pissed off Bernie Bro within the DNC to Assange or Guccifer 2.0

The Chinese and Israelis have FAR more influence and history of interference within Western powers than Russia, yet no one blinks at them.

It's so blatant at this point that it's gone past comical into monotonous.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

JUSTICE FOR DNC ELECTION FRAUD

JUSTICE FOR DEMOCRAT VOTER FRAUD

O.G. Guccifer was Romanian and was intitially tracked by Russia after being spotted snooping around in their business.

Our analytical skills =/= proof.
Besides that, the idea that the files were copied while old to us is new to the mainstream, which hasn't even considered it yet.

NSA can spoof the perception of a local file transer, I'm sure. They can hack certain information off of air gapped machines via microphone.

I'm sure they can spoof a digital trail that would indicate a local, fast file transfer as opposed to a remote transfter. If the NSA can do it, then Russia can since they've compromised the NSA.

shill spotted

Most significant finding: files taken 5 hours after Comey statement on Clinton:
-----whoever downloaded was reacting to Comey's decision

yes

>tfw UK/Europe/Eastern europe/Africa
all share this same pipeline

>original transfer attempt was 19GiB total

>muh remote h4xx3rz

Fucking this

Bump for justice

REMINDER: Guccifer2.0 has no relation to Guccifer the original

This is a fact that the left has been using as disinfo

Reminder: the podesta emails are un-related and is other dis-info

this is a seperate case and all the evidence points to it being a inside job

Reminder: WL and assange both said it was a LEAK and not a HACK

bump

If it's the Russians and they had access to the DNC computer, why wait for Comey decision on Clinton to access the files...

Not An Argument.

What are the guccifer2.0 files?

I downloaded them some time ago, it's a whole bunch of nothingburgers, just calendar documents, meeting schedules, etc. Waste of time

>Different transfer speed
are you retarded?

alright, although this wasnt an intelligence service that was "hacked", was it?

for sure

If it's Seth Rich...
1- Pissed off because of Comey decision that just dropped.
2-He had more stuff downloaded that could find its way on the Internet at any moment.

No but I am beginning to think that you are
maybe if I spoke in arabic you would be able to understand me better?

Witnessing bump.

see the attached pic in its the write speed to a samsung usb stick on gnu/linux

>dd if=/dev/sda1 of=tempfile bs=4M count=512 conv=fdatasync,notrunc status=progress

i generally get higher speeds with my linux machine than i do with windows

you wherent supposed to realise he was a puppet!

this

G2. 0 was deliberately done to cover for Seth.

Since the 23mbps figure is just an estimate, why does it matter if certain manufacturer usb sticks differs in read/write speed?

A lot come into play when copying files over to USB.
That includes how fast the HDD it copied from was.

If we're deducing whether it is possible that a USB is involved, wouldn't the baseline would be 'At least 23mpbs' not strictly 23mbps.

>The DNC was not hacked. I will prove it.

For one thing, we can cross-reference the actual authors from the Wikileaks dump. 1.doc is in the "verified" Wikileaks release as the attachment which can be downloaded from here which has the original author of "Lauren Dillon." So, wait, who is Warren Flood et al? Each of these documents had a creation date of June 15, and were modified by "Фeликc Эдмyндoвич" a few minutes later.

In Office 2007 format specification, there is a certain stylesheet template which dictates overall formatting for the document. In three of the documents by Warren Flood, we find the identical metadata.

{\s108\ql \li0\ri0\widctlpar\wrapdefault\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0\contextualspace \rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20\alang1025 \ltrch\fcs0\f1\fs20\lang1049\langfe1049\cgrid\langnp1049\langfenp1049\sbasedon0 \snext108 \slink107 \sqformat \spriority1 \styrsid11758497 No Spacing;}

this

We arent supposed to have this information.

Things will be set in motion. Time horizon just got shorter.

Bump
Pasta from last night.

for sure, but to say that 23MB/s is fingerprint usb speeds is objectively false
its very possible that the files were copied locally either directly from the server or via LAN
but its not the only realistic conclusion
also MB/s isnt the same as mbps, one's a 8 times larger number

Those fucking idiots.

No wounder shit went south.

>dont open schrodinger's box

We will splinter the DNC and scatter it into the wind

>The above line appears across all three of Warren Flood's documents. styrsid11758497 is an unique identifier that is session-associative. The fact that it does not appear in the other documents indicates it's associated with Warren Flood and not Фeликc Эдмyндoвич.

Why is this important? Well, the \langfe1049 portion is a setting saying that Russian language should be used as the default language for the document.

Had Фeликc Эдмyндoвич been setting the "watermark," it would be the same across all documents. But instead, distinct watermarks were created for each document creator, suggesting inconsistent application or three different creators applying their own watermark.
In other words, document creators set the document properties to use Russian language and created three distinct so-called 'watermarks' in doing so, not 'Фeликc Эдмyндoвич.'

Also, cross-reference to Wikileaks shows that Warren Flood did not author any of the documents. And given that the timestamps are all on June 15th, this is the sequence of events:

A worker using a computer registered to Warren Flood opens a DNC document, copies it, and pastes it as a new document to his computer.
A worker using a computer registered to Warren Flood sets the theme language to Russian in some way (this process is different for all authors).
A worker using a computer registered to Warren Flood modifies the document's author to Фeликc Эдмyндoвич.
The modified document is then uploaded to the Guccifer website and publicly published a short time thereafter.

Impact of Guccifer 2.0 being a DNC creation
The "Russian influenced the US election" campaign all started from the DNC leak.

Allegations of Russian influence was built on a completely fabricated foundation of lies.

whats gonna happen ?