JAPAN - YES!

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-09/foreigners-are-shoring-up-japan-s-shrinking-population

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/07/19/national/social-issues/welfare-ruling-stuns-foreigners/
archive.is/Homoe
twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/878679895647375361
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's all just chinks and viet monkeys

Don't know why anyone would want to move to Japan. They think it's all anime and samurai stuff but then they have to show up to their office job in a black suit every day and work 80-100 hour weeks.

The whole Asian working "culture" is like that

>Majority of foreigners are just other Asians taking shitty/lower pay work

So it's like mexicans here

HHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA

Germany pointing out other nation problems

No the whole one. You get a an hourly job and not suffer that salaryman blues. Go work on an assembly line.

glorious nippon deserves more vacation time! they should get a week or two off just for being the best asians.

I moved here for work a month or so ago and I can't believe how many poos I see working here, literally half of the Yoshinoyas I've eaten in have had a poo behind the counter.

>overpopulation is bad
>no wait, underpopulation is bad

Make up your damn minds

Why is a declining population in Japan even a bad thing? It's a cramped ass island with some of the highest population density in the world, and automation will only make it so there are less jobs and people needed. Place would probably be better with less people.

Is it to help support ponzi schemes like social security? Let the old fucks starve and die off.

4 billions hours !

Where are you from, gaijin?

You do know there's a US military base in Okinawa, right?

Bongistan (but I'm white).

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

Who has the higher living standards, Japan or UK?

>poles have to harvest asparagus in germoney to make some bucks

we hire your people to clean our toilets for minimum wage
they happily do it

nah you give them free stuff to come and wor, you need them

Poland:
312,679 km^2
38,634,007 people
Density 123/km^2
Japan
377,972 km^2
126,740,000 people
336/km^2

MUH UNDERPOPULATION

Depends where in the UK. I was raised in a rural area (98% white, high standards of living) but worked in London which as you probably know is a shithole. Tokyo is cramped, and there are some really shitty looking places but the place I live is decent enough.

Japanese people are polite and I really like the service culture here, everything is more convenient (shops/many restaurants are open 24 hours), but obviously I have no expectation of ever "fitting in" as a white person.

are you an english teacher?

It's a mayor problem of both the UK and Japan that it's very centralized and all the good jobs are in dystopian megacities.

Btw, is it true they work 60h?

No, I work for a bank.

Some do, they have a crazy work ethic. It's not quite as bad where I work but 60h (and even more sometimes) is not unreasonable.

Do they actually, like, *work* all the hours or is chit-chat and reading manga included in this time?

>chick with corn rows
gook nigger? gigger?
jap nigger? jigger?
nip nigger?

Haven't really been here long enough to know but the ones I work with never slack off. They take the minimum time out of their lunch break before getting straight back to work. Bit of a shock to me since I was used to spending all of my lunch hour eating and talking/using my phone.

I have been considering immigrating to Japan at some point. How easy is it to get a job over there?

The easiest way in is probably the English teacher route. There's the JET programme and various 英会話 that recruit English speakers. I'm not sure of the situation in Finland but in the UK, another way was to get a job at a company with a Japanese subsidiary (or that was a subsidiary of a Japanese company), and then give them a reason to consider you for a transfer.

How much do you earn, in dollars/euros, after taxes?

>those tiny terrified nip women

Half of Japan is uninhabitable mountains, too.

I take home roughly the equivalent of $5500 a month, it's a pretty comfortable amount for me.

woah, so japan *is* a first world country.

or do ordinary nipponese earn far less?

If you had to choose between your population being diluted by chink and viet monkeys, or waitu piggu gaijins, what would you prefer?

The average white person would probably be better for Japan's demography than the average chink, but you're not getting the average white person.

You're getting a bunch of fat beta male weeb losers with yellow fever. Kinda feel sorry for you.

cheap chinese labor that ends up going back after realizing low wages and alien world thats tough to assimilate to

Well, the bank I work for is American and they pay a pretty decent salary, plus I've been at this company for years but I'd still probably take home more if I worked in the US. The average salary is much less but still livable.

I hope Japan can reverse this trend.

Do people look happy, or overworked/stressed?

Is it visible how rapidly the society is ageing?

If you give me $1000/mo just enough to get a shitty bachelor apt and eat ramen everyday I will clean your house and buy your food, launder your suits and do everything for you

Yeah US military personnel is the scum of the earth.

Can't believe South Korea and Japan haven't kicked out you people yet.

What are the rent prices like in Tokyo?
I've heard you could get shit for like 400 a month right in the middle of the city
I'm a stock trader, trade online, considering going to japan as I'd be making the same money irregardless of location and am paying 2200 a month rent here for a shitty 1 bedroom apartment

If your neighbors are China and Russia, it's convenient to host American aircraft careers and infantry, just in case.

>if you pay me I will buy you food

Any of u guys had experience with JET program?
In particular, how competitive is it?
I think the idea of living in bumfuck-nowhere, Japan and getting paid a decent wage plus not getting screwed over cos it's a gubmint job is appealing and sounds comfy and I feel like giving it a go. But to apply for next round I will be in a different country at the time so will have to spend at least like $500 bucks going home and back just for an interview so if I don't have a good chance it's probably not worth it

Gg, Japan has fallen. It was a fun ride while it lasted

60h a week is a lot to you?

Recall seeing some nip-government owned TV thing talking about japanese culture and some niggers ran around and danced, merrily ranting about how there's no racism and blacks being shot by evil cops.

RIP nippers if they're going the way of the modern west.

Also, rip the ones in that club. Must smell awful.

Suppose I have an engineering degree. I can speak Japanese, but not well enough to work in the language in my specific field, just well enough to carry a general conversation. Can you get a job in Japan that way?

Japan must be preserved.

yup, and I'm proud it is. germans aren't willing to slave their lives away.

Unlike certain cuck countries (yes you Sven), Japan actually doesn't provide benefits to niggers for just shitting around.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/07/19/national/social-issues/welfare-ruling-stuns-foreigners/

If I was living in Sweden, honestly, I'd just leave and sort out details, like where I can find a job and accommodation, later. You guys are FUBAR.

This. It's not like the 'foreigners' coming are just going to be indolent and receiving welfare. It's people used to, or about to get used to working 120 hours a week without seeing their families.

The thing about that is, college education is still free around here, and I don't think we're going to end up in a civil war before I get my degree at least.

is over population in the world a problem or not? I'm willing to bet it is

FYI Finland southern counties are by law bilingual with Finnish and Swedish, and it's still fairly free of niggers.

I genuinely don't know, mate. I was thinking about moving to either Switzerland or the Czech Republic... mainly for the guns for when the shit hits the fan.
I'm currently a student too... in the UK.

Switzerland is the most diverse country in Europe ...

Just so you know. The crime is still low.

Good look if you go to Japan instead. just remember that mixing won't make you be accepted, and your scandinavian traits will go poof. And that you can still vote for SD (as I recall) even when living in japan.

Too broke myself as is but might do the same. Can't raise a kid and be a man proper here.

Don't agree when it comes to the fubar thing though but, yeah. the sooner the better but the more language he knows the better too.

If you aren't able to raise a family even in "life-on-easy-mode" Sweden, then you simply aren't fit for family life.

They basically just give gun permits away. It costs like 50 francs for a permit for 3 guns of your choosing (I'm not certain, but a while ago they even let you get automatics and 3 round burst - military grade).
I'm just saying mate, we know this EU shit is going to blow up in our faces, we might as well get ourselves some protection. We can't get Howitzers and Tanks, but maybe we can get some light guns and enough ammo to survive through the worst of it.

I'd rather not. Their culture shouldn't be polluted by foreigners. They still, somewhat, have their shit together...

Swiss are 25 percent immigrants

>free education
Kek, have fun graduating with a huge ass student loan

They're looking for keeners. Like a Patrick Bateman-cum-Disney Channel Camp Counselor types. At least be able to fake it.

>Anime? Oh haha sure my little sister really likes that Totoro! That whole japanimation world is wonderful. By the way, are there good workout facilities where I'll be teaching?

Life on easy mode? Kids get raped. ¨just protect your kids¨ right. when they're at schools. surrounded by somalians. when I'm at work. Same applies to the wife.

Or is your idea of easy mode to live as white trash?

not being part of the EU is probably part of that

No archive? Shamefur dispray
archive.is/Homoe

65 posts and no one echoed (((Bloomberg)))

Slow morning for Sup Forums.

Again, I don't really care... they have a more relaxed law when it comes to guns than most US states.

I'm inclined to agree. Doesn't mean you need to be a nigger there though if you do decide to live there. Or some fat weeb with yellow fever.

I'm neither, I've never been that taken by Japan's cartoon culture. That being said, the Japanese have a way of going about life I, personally, don't think I'd be able to cope with on a long-term basis. I wouldn't want to ruin that, it seems to work well for them.

>If I was living in Sweden
>You guys are FUBAR
is this what polacks actually believe?

I think he means he wants to be the provider rather than a second mom.

Yeah, I know, but since I spent the time learning Japanese I might as well look into it.

And the way the non-Swedish majority in Finland treat Swedes isn't all that dissimilar to how Japanese treat Gaijin. They're still butthurt about being colonized.

I just want to know if I can get an engineering job at an international company or something where I can use English most of the time. If I have to use Japanese at work, then that's going to be a hurdle for me, because then I'll have to learn all the relevant terms in three languages rather than two, which is already a pain.

That's what I believe... are you denying that Sweden is FUBAR?
Are you saying there's a way of redeeming Sweden?

BUT

MUH GLORIOUS NIPPON
XDDD

>(((bloomberg)))

Try living at Möllevångstorget in Malmö, see what that's like, you cunt.

You people digust me.

I'm a quarter japanese and fluent yet I literally refuse to live in Japan because I know I'll be thrown in with trash like you.

>are you denying that Sweden is FUBAR
yea
I fucking hate niggers, but honestly, they don't affect my standards of living at all, I barely see the shitskins.
People seem to think women are raped in the streets here whilst people are watching and just walking by judging by some of titles of shit like this
twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/878679895647375361

>Are you saying there's a way of redeeming Sweden?
yea
Every single Swedish family has at one point or another in these 2 last years been thinking of voting for SD, and there's still 1½ summers left and usually SD gains around 7% popularity, but since so many Swedes have been thinking of voting for SD that will be the final straw for them and SD might gain 14% in popularity including both summers.
Right now, polls indicate that SD has around 28-35% of all votes in 2018

If you have enough money to move to Japan you have enough money to move to either the white parts of Malmö or the outskirts.
I've got friends from Malmö who live in the white areas, they've told me about the difference between the innercity, the outskirts and the white parts.

>I fucking hate niggers
That's good to know
> they don't affect my standards of living at all, I barely see the shitskins
It's not about seeing them, it's about subsidizing their breeding. And they do affect your standards of living by virtue of being there and your government being run by jew communists.

>Every single Swedish family has at one point or another in these 2 last years been thinking of voting for SD
Well that's good, but thinking about it and doing it are different things. One may think of many things, but take action on only a handful.
>Right now, polls indicate that SD has around 28-35% of all votes in 2018
Sure, that's fine, but your issue is that you have a lot of niggers and goat fuckers that are pretty much immune to deportation.

My point is that even if you deport everything that can be deported and jail all the criminals you can catch, you'll still be left with a massive foreign population that will cause you problems. I didn't check how much you are in debt either, your country might reach junk status fairly soon, as I don't expect you can afford all these garbage races by taxes alone.
Add on top of that the fact that it's highly unlikely you'll slash government benefits considerably, to make a somewhat hostile environment for muds, and you can maybe get a sense as to why I don't have that much faith in Sweden.

>be swecuck
>fed up with Cultural Marxism and other degeneracy
>speak Japanese and understand how shit works around here
>get a job in Japan that let's me decide my own schedule for the most part

It's pretty fucking comfy here to be honest.

I work 50 hours a week.
60h isn't that strange.

From other European countries, Kowalski.

>normies and niggers in my Japan

If I could kill all of you with my bare hands ...

It is strange in central Europe, where people don't have to slave away so much.

I've heard white people that work there aren't really expect to follow all the rules Jap workers do.

I just work 10 hour days 5 days a week in Restaurant Management

>Slaving

I work 6 hours a day at my job... I do work 6 hours more on my own projects daily, but yeah, European work (especially in software engineering) is pretty fucking relaxed.

I already live in the outskirts, and I've lived there for long enough to see the trend. It gets worse every single year. Crime on the rise, more police in the area, more vandalism, and so on, and so forth. I can just keep moving to the next safe area, and then the next when that area falls, until there's nothing left. I don't know how long I could keep it up, but likely not my whole lifetime.

aren't asians tunnel digging begins ?

>The average white person would probably be better for Japan's demography than the average chink
lol ye no. Because the first thing they would do is complain that there aren't enough black bulls around to fuck their 3/10 jap gf

and we still have the same purchasing power as the americans and japanese

german master race

>read news article about japanese government talking about importing poo in loos to replace opening in japanese tech jobs because IT is what they're known for

what will these hygienic people do when the neo-japs are afraid their toilet talking to them is because its possessed by a toilet witch and start shitting in the subways instead?

you dont live in a tunnel

I live in the UK and I make around 800GBP/day... I'd make more if my taxes wouldn't subsidize third world rejects breeding, but I'm sure you can empathize with that.

b-b-but

Ah, so that's why they're taking in Viets.