Will Eastern Europe save us all Sup Forums?

Will Eastern Europe save us all Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kHl4FoK1Ys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossack_Mamay
youtube.com/watch?v=nZLAhGGSny8#action=share
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
youtube.com/watch?v=8p-5jCN430Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No but Modern talking will :D

youtube.com/watch?v=4kHl4FoK1Ys

That thick qt might save us.

gross bro she looks like a dude-fish spongebob squarepants character

these guys man

my mother has cassettes filled with their music

looks like they're having a comfy time not being bombed by muslims.

yes

No. But Eastern Europe will gain a lot of new clay when muzzies will finally kill you all and we will come to "help".

Pretty much this...

there is only one important difference between Eastern europe and Western - we have no money.
All people are poor and brutal , many of them have nothing to lose and thats why they can't be cucks.

Too much alcohol made their brains smaller, just look at the shape of Slav skulls.

I didn't know mel gibson was a gopnik

is that Nicholas Cage?

>It's another slide thread episode

I kekd

LOL!
All whites without higher education is gopnics and white trash.
Just look to statistics about lifespan of whites without education, it's equal of niggers!
You can be saved only by culture annd education, but you have altenative sjw education and cultur-mukultur.

White mongol here.

Did you ever save us?

Salo-nigger, go fuck you pork-mom, and drink garilka with shit of hans.
Alsoo, cockholes worshiping to cossak Mamaj, who was temnik of Golden Horde.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossack_Mamay

by the way, Dukesdoom of Moscow defeat Mamaj, and destroy horde.
Saloturk must be henocided by starvation.

Yeah except being cucked by jews for the last 100 years.

>khokhol

Yes.
We all need to embrace our inner Slav if we want to make it out of the conundrum we are in.

Yes. The eternal slav can't be broken.

No. You deserve everything that is coming to you. If you think Eastern Europeans will die for you you are out of your mind. That ship has sailed with Western betrayal at the end of WW2.

We will be sitting in bunkers on the boarders mowing down with MGs every living thing trying to escape from the west.

No, but at least our kids run around free.

Plus, if you study and work hard, you can live really good.

While some of you bant, I don't fear being run over by a muzzie or my wife being raped by a negro.

We don't really like muzzies kikes or commies.

This was filmed this pas weekend. Some small town in Croatia had a folklore gathering, t*rks wanted to present their folklore.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZLAhGGSny8#action=share

hahaha that is the attitude to have m8.

hey fuck off nigger, she needs some loving too. and what's wrong with fucking fat chicks?

the guys at my worked bet me i wouldn't fuck this fat smelly chick at work; i showed them.

wtf i love crorats now

The saviours are coming.

Dont worry west, we will help you just like you helped us in ww2

why are eastern euro chicks so hot while men are just meh?

Fuck no, they'll save themselves and call it a day.

His vision is augmented.

cant have everything man

because men arent supposed to look hot, they are supposed to be men

eastern europeans are not white, they destroy pathetic white cuck race together with blacks, arabs, jewish, asian brothers

Someone upload kid with bootleg Eminem shirt plea

>blacks, arabs. jews
>brothers
bwahahawah

No they are sandwich by the chinks and urban sand monkeys

Show your flag white boi

We were jewed just like you were. You just got the worse end of the jewing, we got the long game.

Make sure you kill everything, there is no rehabilitation for these faggot's.

nope

No, only you can save yourselves... and at this point I'm not even sure about that...

This user gets it.

Fine by us.

Russians are the most degenerate society in modern times. To save white society, we have to purge all slavs.

Now that's what I call a party!

You don't have any say in this, Jürgen. Your chancellor has decided. Now, embrace your brothers and enjoy your multiculturalism. And no posting on facebook, heck no sharing forbidden opinions and expressions at all.

The only thing I read about russia is that they're doing a whole lot better since Putin. What would you say about this Rusfag?

And how is it for people from europe moving to Russia? Do you get accepted?

Russia would be doing better under anyone. Putin had nothing to do with it. They're just recovering from the post-Soviet collapse. Anyone could have been president and taken credit. In the last 4 years under Putin the economy has collapsed and poverty, AIDs, and drug use have sky rocketed. Putin is killing Russia.

Can we hear this from someone that's actually from russia?

Putin seems like a genuine guy.

>Putin seems like a genuine guy.
You genuinely made me laugh. He's the most dishonest person in the current political sphere.

Right, I'm sure the previous (((rulers))) would have done much better.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina

>poverty, AIDs, and drug use have sky rocketed
Nigger please. That's the legacy of democratic 90s and was much worse back then.

All Russian leaders are shit, just like the Russian people. Degeneracy is Russia.

>Since seven out of nine bankers had Jewish roots, it became common among some nationalists to use it as the key argument in support of the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy theory.[9][10]
oй вeй

Where's your proof?

No?

Cherry cherry lady!

Oppa blin!

>Modern talking on tv
The already lost

>blocks your path

Eternal slav doesn't care about anyone.
Eternal slav cares only about slav.

Enjoy prison under the Putin regime. Everyone is sent to prison or assassinated by Putin.

What do people try to achieve with wall paper?

You posted this yesturday too, is it a deliberate defamation campaign towards eastern europeans? Looks like it..
sage this shit.

Me on the left

We created a comfy thread from that one.

We will do the same with this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=8p-5jCN430Q

Russians are creating lots of threads to try to gain influence in the West and destroy it.

>russians
>all slavs
>westerners purging anything

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAJAJAAJAHAAJAJAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAJA
*inhales slowly*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJ

>We created a comfy thread from that one.
alright carry on.
>Russians are creating lots of threads to try to gain influence in the West and destroy it.
Well last thing we need is europeans infighting at this point. Just seems like it's stoking some of that especially when it's posted back to back over two days same thread same op picture.

Yes and that is why other slavs have lowest HIV cases in whole fucking Europe.

Fuck off amerifat or whoever the fuck you are.

You're still a slav, you're barely one half step above an African.

Is that your only argument faggot?

I could say the same about your nation of racemixers. Enjoy those mexicans in south. They won over you.

He's dishonest, but he's classically Russian dishonest, which is to say that it would be insulting to his enemies if he were honest, because it would be talking down to them. When the truth is so obvious, a lie is not a lie so much as a courtesy in traditional Russian political circles.

Uh... Have you seen what we did to the Native Americans? We make what you did to the Jews look like a pleasant Tuesday, we just don't feel bad about it. You need to sack up and just wear the Holocaust like you own that shit and be like, "so what, we put the Jews in ovens, we did what we had to do."

No, every country need to save himself, thats the only way.

Holocaust wasn't only genocide they did (or mass graves or anything if there appears an holocaust denier).

Search for what they did in Namibia 1905.

since when it's the man's job to look pretty

This kind of immaculate memery is the only reason I come to this pathetic shithole anymore

Anytime I see a picture from there it scares the fuck out of me, like I'd rather walk through some nigger filled ghetto than be in that house.

So many slav men died in WW2 that the men left started families with the hot women.

>no one posted the one with him shooting the toy thing

I'm disappointed... also requesting.

Anyone has it?

OH MY GOD IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Slavs would be improved by racemixing. Nothing is lower than a slav. Enjoy your AIDS and drugs crisis.

Salvation comes from within.The individual is salvation.

I think you are mistaking slavs with russians in general.
... burger education.

Slavs aren't any better than Russians. Pinheaded mutant freaks from Africa. Not real humans. Not white.

Nope

I don't want slavic women in fear of my son being pic related

It looks more appealing than white-painted drywall.

Are you a faggot?

Men should be ugly everywhere, so everyone has a chance. It's terrible that the media are promoting unrealistic male beauty that no ordinary man can match.

Ideally you should keep women's standards as low as possible with regards to looks, and focus on intelligence, wealth etc..

I'll have you know the absolute majority of drug use and HIV is from the russians here

That's too much. We can't even save ourselves.