Is this the leftist Sargon of Akkad?

youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8

Shaun and Jen
The Great Replacement Isn't Real - ft. Lauren Southern

Well, is it?

I hate the sound of this faggots voice. Also, who is the right Sargon of Akkad?

Shaun is a fucking anti-white anarchist. Sympathizes with ANTIFA.

FUCK HIM - HE SHOULD BE DOXXED.

>I hate the sound of this faggots voice.
It's the the Liverpool accent in general that sounds like shit.

"you are become a minority.... get used to it." - real line from the OP's "shaun and jen" video link

FUCK HIM

>Shaun is a fucking anti-white anarchist.

Ya think?
>The Great Replacement Isn't Real
>but if it was real, it'd be good.

Sargon of Akkad is a leftist

What a faggot. How did this guy get 18K subs on youtube?

>that'sthejoke.com

is this the guy who sargon always makes video and complains/quarrels about im not sure

He makes some good points using only her own sources though

This guy is unitonically too smart for Sup Forums

I don't see the similarity to Sargon of Akkad.
This guy had demolished her whole argument in the first 2 minutes. Sargon usually spends the first 15 minutes of any video or appearance on podcast crying about being the victim because someone called him a name online.

>This guy had demolished her whole argument in the first 2 minutes.
Lmao, no he certainly hasn't.

this

It is the 'just another kitchen fire' retard with a moldy voice. It just screams beta Corbyn voter.

7 minutes in and not a single actual argument

this guy is terrible

fuck off leftypol, he doesn't even make actual arguments

fuck off with this eceleb slide shit, get in here lads!

He gave a perfect example of how extrapolating one datapoint 50 years into the future is stupid and inaccurate. Lauren's whole argument is dead.

I strongly dislike. He has the british nigger accent.

damn, this guy completely rekt her

All """""""""arguments"""""" i hear there is
>they're racist nazis

Whites are already minorities in London and Frankfurt. That's the present.

>He gave a perfect example of how extrapolating one datapoint 50 years into the future is stupid and inaccurate
... in that one specific case.

An anecdote where extrapolation fails =/= "all extrapolation is invalid"

If immigration and immigrant fertility remain about the same, the result will be as stated.

And since immigrant fertility in Europe tends to be sustained even after three generations in Europe, and since immigration is only increasing in recent years, that's a very reasonable assumption.
Unless something drastic happens.

>hurr durr
>short time projections
It's not like that has already happened in some places.

Also, human physical performance is inherently burdened with plateaus, so the marathon example was retarded from the get-go.

There is no such inherent limit to migration however, seeing how it's physically possible to import all non-Europeans on earth into Europe.

Are you the same retarded Austrialian faggot OP from leftypol who keeps making those "science says interracial sex is beneficial and makes you happy" threads, while hiding behind a nazi memeflag?

And even if immigrant fertility falls in europe, that doesn't mean immigration itself will fall.

What this really shows is that women should not represent your politics, no matter what they are. They make your political ideology seem retarded with their lack of logic and debate skills.

Im disapointed in this video I thought it would actually debunk white genocide (I would be happier if S&J was right) but no he just makes non arguments in that smug voice

Of course.

And even if immigration and immigrant fertility fall, the result is simply pushed back a little.

No he didn't, he just said that he didn't give a fuck about "white british" becoming a minority because pakis and nibs are still british. Same for germany, when he saw that 40% of ppl born in germany in 2015 had migrant background he just said "well they're still german lol". That guy has definitely never lived in a neighborhood where the majority are immigrants (1st or 2nd generation). I'm pretty sure the only diversity he knows is that cool "ethnic" restaurant down the street or his good friend Ahmad. Also his argument "well if u go back in time everyone has migrant background" is fucking retarded. Somebody who's ancestors moved to Germany 800 years ago is just as German as Mahmoud the Iraqi who came there by LARPing as a refugee, right ?

Daily reminder that this is all you need to do.

Don't put "whites" since they wont care. Put "Jews" and you skew the algorithms in your favour.

I'll add that this guy is a faggot and his politics are wrong but he does effectively demolish Lauren Southern's "argument". Basically she's shit-tier at formulating arguments in favor of right-wing politics and does more harm than good. I won't get too mad at her though, there's a reason there are no great female minds.

bingo
slowpoke

It's coz he sounds like Owen Jones mate.
You get a lot of these northern ponces in high-muslim populations that refuse to face facts.

Congratulations, you have lowered yourself to the level of SJW by getting triggered over a video on YouTube and attempting to get it removed even though it broke no ToS violations, just your poor widdle heart. Why give this faggot the win?

done

>Owen Jones
That's the one.
He too adds a "k" at the end of "ng" sounds.

Like there's a speck of cum still clinging to the back of his throat.

I'm only aware of him through him countering Sargon, so I'm guessing tail-gating Sargon like how Sargon blew up as a result of Gamergate.

He's ALWAYS desperaet for Sargon's attention, and then when he finally has it, mocks Sargon for even daring to reply to such a lowly youtuber.

I'm not a fan of the fat beardo Sargon, but it's pathetic to see a literal scum sucker attach himself to his underbelly.

He lied multiple times in that video.

Also America was 90% white in the 50s, all it took was 50 years to go to 60%.

Done too, ditto! report nigger loving BS.

>lefties, when you, and everyone else know your wrong, all of the time, and people get mad you don't stop being wrong so you just lie and say that what you are doing isn't really happening

Yes but the white population increased in that time. No one was replaced.

Who needs to do that, just look at fucking Europe right now. You dumb cunts can argue all you like, but the fact is Europeans are being replaced, the UN and the EU are almost open about it too. Birth rates + massive levels of immigration far higher than the Government admits + exploding population across the non white parts of the world + suicidal policies on asylum seekers and refugees + Islamic doctrine of conversion and expansion now accepted by Leftists/centrists as normal immigration + anti-white propaganda across academia and media, it's basic common sense.

My favorite part is where he says people like Lauren Southern and Molyneux are anti-semitic for NOT blaming the Jews.

The White share of the population was replaced by an increasingly larger share of the Hispanic population.

He supports Antifa. He doesn't deserve debate

>British are becoming a minority in Britain!
>I bet this Brit has never met an immigrant.
Pro tip: Your argument would be stronger if you didn't immediately undermine it.

Whites will be replaced as the majority.

Even if that happens, they're still the largest minority.

Yes but we currently have hit a wall and will start declining soon because of low birthrates.

It doesn't matter how many of you there are if you're largely aging and your children are outnumbered.

someone meme ball this actually, I like it

Yes, he does. The Left has been losing support for being a bunch of faggots who, instead of debating and trying to make their point, have sought to screech like children and shut people down instead. What you do is you debate this shithead, explain why he's wrong, and show him to be a fraud intellectual. Autistic screeching will turn people away from your politics.

He sounds like an absolute nonce.

The comment section is full of cancer. The ideology of these people is dumbfounding.

Mass forced multi-ethnic societies/civilisation (what is being forced on the entire West) will eventually fail like it always does throughout history.. having smartphones will not prevent it. This ignorance of human nature is going to be a harsh lesson to learn, at least it will be recorded in great detail.

And here is the French case, by now probably close to 40% of newborns are non-white. That number is steadily growing at ~1,5% a year.

>they're still the largest minority.

for how long?

Irrelevant.

The US was founded by whites as a white country, and was white as a matter of policy until the 1965 immigration act.

This is about to change, and in less than a century.

No, only right wing neckbeards fall for E-Celebs. It's a market exclusively catered towards lonely white virgins.

Shut up kike. The time for dialogue has long since passed. You can't converse with liars.

>tfw have right wing political views, but all of the right online is retarded pseudo arguments about a child's perception of how genetics work

Ashamed to associate with you lot, tbqh.

I doxxed them (kinda - shaun and jen have live streams) look at their fucking faces EWW

They look like fucking faggots? The Jen chick looks like dumb asian whore yo-ko owno. Dumb whore

That's not what your pic says moron, your pic only shows an uptick in discovery OF THOSE TESTED.

It means France has better testing methods. It says NOTHING about its racial composition.

>mfw the race war will be transhumanists against disease ridden inbred mudslimes

Wow, what insightful commentary.
If you have nothing to say, don't say anything. Stop poisoning the well with your stupidity.

Are you actually unable to debate this man's point? Do you really have to turn to report bombing to get the video removed, whereupon he's just going to contest the video takedown, win upon further review, and then have the ammunition for a new video about how right-wing crybabies got his video taken down for no reason? This is literally the same exact shit that started turning people away from the Left in the first place, but go ahead and be retarded and shoot yourself in the foot by becoming your own version of SJWs. See how that ends.

Bunny ears? Jen looks like a playboy WHORE.

Shaun confirmed for being a KEK.

it's not about getting killed off as non-white population increases, it's about country going straight to a third world shit when non-whites become a majority and start ruling, like all non-white majority countries (except east asians, but they're never the issue when it comes to immigration). an overall state of a country reflects the people who are living there.

this nigger's argument doesn't touch that at all, and even when he recognizes that his country will be eventually white minority, he doesn't care because it will be in 50-something years, and he will be dead by then and probably doesn't want to have any kids either. he's just a selfish cunt, typical destructive leftist nihilist that doesn't care about future generations as long as he's feeling good at the moment.

How do we solve the beta leftist problem?

Bulgarian Turk - fuck you. No sympathies for antifa. Praise KEK.

They have the same mindset as most women; they follow the strong.

Keep insulting their looks and make solid arguments like I am sure they will realize their intellectual inferiority and concede to your powerful academic blows eventually.

Just make sure not to make a point or be logical, this is contrary to our strategy.

>get used to it
Gee, that's not very nice way to put it while taking my money.

You were mislead by someone. Here's the pic with complete breakdown of the numbers. Pay extra close attetntion to the now-white departments

>shaun "tis but a mere cookingfire" Jen
>anything but retarded

Bulgar Turk - I don't give a fuck. Fuck you and people like Georgi Dimitrov. He should have burnt in an oven.

>Yes but the white population increased in that time. No one was replaced.

Because of the boomers. When they're dead, the white population will drop hard. Same in Europe.

Btw, that's one of their argument for immigration, that's the population will drop in the near future, and we need replacement. But as usual, the narrative and arguments change (being sometimes most of the time complete opposite) when justifying immigration/opposing anti immigration.

Same with jobs. We need immigration because we need no/low qualified workers. Yet the same people will say our economies have too many low qualified and need more qualified workers. Yet the same people say that most of the low qualified jobs will disappear in a couple of decades.
Same with pensions. We need immigrant to pay for the old people. Yet the low qualified low wages jobs pay for shit. So we need immigrants for low qual. jobs paying for pensions, but those jobs don't pay for pensions...

The whole "we need immigrants to pay for pensions" thing is a blatant admission that the pension system is a pyramid scheme.

The fuck are you talking about about? What'd you watch? What did he do then with that 30 minutes? Do tell. Watch the video. We both know you didn't have the attention span for it.

Hell, her own sources included rebuttals to The Great Replacement. He just had to read them out. How is she so popular?

I concur, but I'm surprised to hear that objection coming from a fascist.

It's not the great replacement goy, it's just white people becoming massively reduced in their native lands to a politically insignificant number in the context of a democracy where people are taught to blame all their problems on white people :)

>Hell, her own sources included rebuttals to The Great Replacement. He just had to read them out. How is she so popular?

An excerpt from her book:

>If there was a moment in the 2016 U.S. election that epitomized this newfound hate for the young on the right, it was Republican consultant Rick Wilson’s infamous… declaration that Trump supporters were “childless, single losers who masturbate to anime.” Guilty as charged. Well, except I don’t masturbate to anime characters. I dress up like them and guys masturbate to me.

Jen from Shaunandjen

ffs wrong post

Ah... I see

kek do these people never leave their Lilly white suburbs or what

the un explicitly calls it replacement immigration in their own fucking white papers

She dyes her hair blue like a dyke.

France is a better place to live though. Russia is literally one generation removed from being a bunch of starving alcoholic, cultureless gommies.

They look even more subhuman than I imagined.

>Russia is literally one generation removed from being a bunch of starving alcoholic, cultureless gommies.
Guess who was to blame for that...

how nice of a place is France going to be in another generation?

being a white guy in a sea of darkies can never be described as nice

Please tell me how I was mislead? You second pic shows that of the 809 078 tested, 335 360 had Drépanocytose.

It doesnt say anything about France's racial composition.

It's not because you see something posted here that it's useful.

stop advertising your shit here, cuck

Same guy?

Because of the baby bommers in the 1960's. After this the absolute numbers of whites have declined in the younger generations. The replacement is taking effect and is planed. There is a reason news outlets like Salon, CNN, MSNBC etc. target whites with propaganda discouraging having children, for the sake of the eviornment for example and other reasons. The more radical advocate it for the sake of fighting racism by reducing the number of whites.

>335 360 had Drépanocytose.
Looks like your French is worse than mine. That number shows number of newborns that were tested for that particular disease. Third column from the right shows the number of diagnosed cases - 466.

>809 078 tested
That;s the number of newborns tested for all common genetic diseases.

>It doesnt say anything about France's racial composition.
It's good enough to estimate the number ethnic French births.