HEY WHITE AND JAPANESE PEOPLE JUST DIE OUT AND DON'T BREED!

Insinuates the independent per usual, while boasting about the rising black and arab population. Japanese are our allies. The elites want them destroyed too, because they are homogeneous.

>make higher taxes for married people
>divorce left and right
>wonder why a lot would rather not make broken families in the future

like anyone cares both races are doomed
you're too ignorant too comprehend this

>the creepiest way possible
*imports rapists*

Better no birth rate at all than nigger rate. Why should we even care about Norway the country when countries and borders don't exist? They should make up their mind now, do we have countries or not? If there are no borders then why should i care if a "country" has low birth rate?

Why do you idiots believe that they will die out because of statistics?

we can wait.
We can wait as long as we need to, one white man is worth 50 blacks in battle, 5000 in a war.

History has proved that.

>HEY WHITE AND JAPANESE PEOPLE JUST DIE OUT AND DON'T BREED!

Best Jewish tactics of world domination, ladies and gentlemen.

I love the spies commercials, telling couples to go on vacation and have sex

>THE WORLD IS TOO OVERPOPULATED WE NEED TO STOP THE MADNESS WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF RESOURCES PLEASE THINK OF FUTURE GENERATIONS

>OH SHIT THESE ETHNICALLY HOMOGENEOUS COUNTRIES ARE DROPPING IN POPULATION WE NEED THIRD-WORLDERS THERE TO BREED AND REPLACE THE POPULATION MORE MORE MORE

>Nearly half of Japanese people are entering their 30s without any sexual experience

why tho?
why they idolize women?
why they find pleasure only for 2D girls?
why they fear rejection from females?
how can we save Japan?

>Nearly half of Japanese people are entering their 30s without any sexual experience

I could fit in nicely

this, I have to work hard to get by raising one child, while niggers on welfare pop out 14 children.

>Almost half of Japan's population are entering their 30s with no sexual experience

I'm honorary Japanese then.

but the same cannot be said about arabs

>>Nearly half of Japanese people are entering their 30s without any sexual experience
>why tho?

People tells a lot of lies when answering surveys. Maybe it is shameful for non married girls to have sex in Japan? Then they will lie and answer they are not having sex.

I'd say it is much more shameful to say that you did not have sex in your 30

>building an army of wizards
My god

why do western people think that being a whore/manwhore is an important part of being an adult? in ancient times alot of people never scored until marriage in their late 20s. in moral societies there was only one outlet for sexual energy and that was in a virtuous marriage (or in a military conquest)

DAILY REMINDER

that demographic trends do not maintain.

If you go back 50 years the demographics for whites and japs were throguh the roof.

A decade of higher than average childbirth will adjust these projections for decades to come.

The number one thing we can do is improve the economy.

Whites (and japs) have kids when they can afford kids.

This x1000.
Obvious slide thread is obvious.
This shit gets posted a thousand times a day and it doesn't get any better.
Japans food is overpriced because of lack of land, rent is overpriced because of the same reason, appartments do not get renovated, there are countless buildings from the 1970s made out of wood that don't ever renovate, they only paste some wood looking wallpaper on the walls and on the floor, this is very dangerous because of the frequent earthquakes.
Japans problem is the same as any other country: USELESS AND CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS.
In the vast majority of cases, if you were to deport all brown skinned immigrants the country would blossom again.
There are all sorts of retards of all sorts of races, but in general terms this still applies.

This.

We keep getting told that 'import those who are an economic drain = boost economy to support welfare state' which obviously makes no fucking sense.