How do we save croatia ?

how do we save croatia ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYgezb4-UX0
holiday-village-konavle.com/kameni-dvori-lovorno/family-mujo
rockmark.hr/artikl/1589/bob-barley-beer-bob-marley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get rid of all the blacks, same as anywhere else.

aww cute

>dat jawline on the kid

This dude is gonna be ripped when he grows up.-

saving them from what? too much coastline?

foreigners culturally enriching themself with our football team kit

By giving them Bosnia and parts of Serbia.
Only then can they return to their superior state.

It's just common sense.

See me caring.

This is my kid this past haloween.

We had a blast.

Gonna teach him not to think faggots are fine nor should he be one.

Also, I make sure to say "damn those jews, muslims, commies, etc." out loud from time to time.

Subliminal all the way

zyklon B, you can zyklon B your way out of ANY problem

i am in croatia right now, Trogir. it is insane how many foreigners there are here. i try my best learning croatian since i come here almost every year. but dome, especially the swedes and poles act like absolute subhumans.

>Ožujsko

Maine, don't drink that piss beer.

There are far better options.

Way to use Jewish tactics to teach your son about how evil Jews are.

all other options fail i guess.

I google reverse searched this pic and found who you are. Reported to the authorities for spreading hate speech. Have fun losing your kid

personally i like karlovačo best but the yellow stuff is alright. reccomend me something.

Is it morally ethical to usurp Jewish dominance by using their tactics against them?

I guess I'm still in love wth the idea of honesty being the best policy...

here's how to save the USA

>personally i like karlovačo best
Good man

Here is your answer you don't

>Zmajsko
>Peti Element IPA
>Zlatni PAN
>Tomislav
>Velebitsko
>Barba
>...

Have fun!

We should do to them what they did to Serbs in Kraina. If they like the USA and Germany so much, they all should live there.

hvala

>getting rid of blacks

Blacks are the least of our problems, get rid of government first.

That little boy, so adorable and you can tell he's got a great personality!

To be honest germans are best guests. Polite which is most important. I fucking hate english and those fucking vikings inbreed fucks. They vomit, shit and piss everywhere they can.
Good for you for trying to learn our language although is very hard nobody here expects from you to know it at all but cuople of words can get you a lot

>russian diaspora
They left voluntarily after they failed to steal clay and their leaders told them scary stories

We don't save anyone after the fall the pure whites will rise from the ashes to regain what is rightfully ours

We dont want anything of those two things it will destroy our country and our economy

Wow, you saved a pic from that one nigger obsessed Cro shill. Good job.

I live in the fucking capitol, have 29 years and saw a nog less than 20 times in my life.

croatia isn't cuc-

Serves him right for stealing our clay.

If the girl is without hair and skirt, wears shorts, she will look more like a male than Croatian boy if he has long hair and skirt.

Reannexation into the fold.

croatia is white, compared to other cock sucking countries as mine or the damn USA who is the shining star of getting blacked all day

We have actually over time became more pro-russian. Respect for Putin being the main reason. If you would ask us to choose Russia or USA, 60% of people would say Russia.

The age of "hurr durr Serbia = Russia" has passed and only the most retarded of the war vets equate them.

These days, more than ever, it became how shallow and for nothing the so called S&R brotherhood is. Russia never gives out anything for free.

Oh c'mon. You have to Leben a little. Just get some raum for it. xD

every croatian I've ever spoke with is a fucking psycho
must be something in the water supply

>how shallow and for nothing the so called S&R brotherhood is
Russia always fought for Serbia, and would do it in the 90s, if not the collapse of USSR. Stupid hrvatska pizda.

>Russia always fought for Serbia, except for the times they didn't!

Shut up gipsy

Cant find either leben or raum there

>Bob Barley

is that a croatian beer?
i can't imagine an american company (or most places in western europe) coming out with that without some tantrums about cultural appropriation

I bet it was Croats from Gorski Kotar.

How can one region be so psychotic is beyond me.

Theres nothing useful for russia to support serbia now.Serbia is surrounded with nato countrys or eu countrys

Fuck off pedo. Go find something to archive.

Looks comfy.
Where's the best place to visit in Croatia lads?

I fancy going to Croatia but I don't want some meme Hvar heat-and-degeneracy holiday.

Visit national parks or smaller coastal cities

>san servolo

rightful venetian clay you guys all inhabit

It's not just Croatia it's in Serbia too. The difference is that Serbia is bleaching while Croatia is getting Blacked
youtube.com/watch?v=JYgezb4-UX0

Rovinj is nice

>If you kill your enemies your enemies win
Thanks Justin

>I guess I'm still in love wth the idea of honesty being the best policy...
>Calling jews, muslims and commies out on their bullshit is not honest
You are a funny one

Zadar is pretty nice, been there lots with my family

They gave us for free military data concerning troop movements when they wanted to attack our biggest eastern city of Osijek in 1991. Why?

They decided that Milosevic was too loose of a cannon/too crazy to officialy support him.

They actually wanted to befriend Croatia the most out of all ex-yu countries due to our strategic position, sea and shit. We were the onese who have firmly decided to side with the West.

>I fancy going to Croatia but I don't want some meme Hvar heat-and-degeneracy holiday.

disregard

wow he's punching way above his weight

(i guess that guy is probably a famous football manager or something but i know nothing about football)

this. i got lost near slunj in the inland and spent a night at some farmers house. at first i feared some croatian rednecks will rob me but they were extremely friendly and helpful. his wife made godlike dinner and later that evening the neighbour with his large family came over.

i love the rural areas here. its so nice to see how croats have large white families.

the e65 route is also very nice. stay in small coastal villages.

But why? You want your son to be ustaša thompson fan?

Probably you spoke to Dalmatians. Butthurt about Venice ruling over them and your cultural influence on us.

>ima 30 godina
>guzoboluje na intergalaktičkoj slikodasci za štovanje crnih anđela
poezija

Christian Vieri is a former pro footballer known to have a huge dick. He fucked everything that moves in Italy

also he's very racist so that girl broke up with him, but took him back soon after.

we don't

National parks and some castles inland. Maybe some form of a rural/village tourism in Slavonia.

there is a camping place in bibinje 10km from zadar that is called camp punta. it is very small maybe 10 or so cars. but so fucking nice there. maria the owner is like a mother to everyone there. she makes great food as well.

No, Venice is rightful Croatian clay just like Australia will become rightful Chinese clay in a couple of years.

That is one massively cute little spider.

Just reserve a room in this village and enjoy cooking classes, farming and hitchhiking with this comfy family away from degeneracy.

holiday-village-konavle.com/kameni-dvori-lovorno/family-mujo

Novo

If really want to enjoy holidays and get some rest visit slavonia its nice its quite and a lot cheaper then going to dalmatia

inland croatia is extremely comfy

>>Bob Barley
>is that a croatian beer?

Croatian or Serbian (not sure really), craft beer from some local brewery.

I see it at local craft beer festivals all the time

rockmark.hr/artikl/1589/bob-barley-beer-bob-marley

Hm, our food isn't as shit as yours so our bodies produce testosterone normally unlike you goys.

We don't, fuck'em.

Mountains or countryside.

I recommend the area along the Croatia-Hungary border and the Drava river.
You can chill by bathing, fish, hunt some pheasants and shoot some Gypsy.

shut the fuck up you subhuman faggot
you and your whole country need to be gassed and made into soap

IDK what's your poison. Small coastal and small island towns if you want peace and quiet. If you like cycling, Dalmatia is chock full of cycling routes. You can go organized with a group, have a van trail you, cycle till you're content, stop for some spit-roast lamb, get stupid drunk on wine and the van returns you and your bikes to wherever you set off from.

im going to croatia today never been there what should i expect

try avoiding tourist traps
i would recommend going to a smaller town on the coast instead of a city like split

how tolerant are you of hungarians

>our food isn't as shit as yours
amazing
I saw a fucking raw egg on a pizza my dude
not to mention you put sauce on everything like niggers
well memed my psychotic friend
can't remember

Don't be a douche and chances of running into trouble are about as same as getting hit by an asteroid. So, same chance of getting in trouble as I had in Budapest.

They need more births.
Send in more refugees.

i personally love them
i have only met a few hungarians and everyone loved them
just don't be a cunt

2 days ago, was out with a hungarian couple and bunch of other friends. Small city/town on the coast and everybody will look at you like you're native, at least here in particular. Generally, it doesnt matter where you are from, people will try to be as nice as possible.

Dont go to splitistan its horrible here

Dont run aground with your ship and pass out drunk like I did.

I like hungarians. Spent some time in budapest. Most people here don't give a fuck. A lot of people on the coast are happy merchants willing to rip you off. Watch out for dem tourist traps. Expect the same price range as in hungary, anything more and they be rippin ye off m80

Yup

Oh God i thought you were like as Croatia brother...

English are loud but fun to drink with.

they are tourists, my dear brother

Tomislav, if you like dark beer.

>blacks
>in Croatia
By that logic Japan would have a problem with blacks too.

>get rid of the government
Not sure if a sane person hating on some of the ministers or insane ancap.

Slavonia

Nigga wut?

>when the original steppe nomads are more european than you by now

neck yourself, westcucks

Pls stahp lega moj

Don't ask for Medjimurje (Muraköz megye) & Baranja (Baranya) back and you are welcome.

>implying we want those

Gib back Modrus-Fiume, I want to have a hungarian navy again.

By impregnating those ladies in the background